剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
Your mom's got something to talk to you about.
我有个新病人 他现在待的地方不太安全 所以我想把他带到家里住一阵子
I have a new patient, and the place where he's staying isn't safe,so I'm bringing him here for a little while.
你是说要让那种神经病住在我们家里?
You mean some mental patient's going to live in our house?
他不是神经病人
He's not a mental patient.
他是个非常可爱 非常特别的男孩子
He's a very sweet, very special boy.
我知道什么是"非常特别"
I know what "very special" means.
意思就是有可能我们家将会到处是他的口水
He'll probably drool all over the house.
我当初还觉得 或者说我希望你们都可以有点同情心的
I have to say, I have thought--I'd hoped that you would both show a little compassion.
你都根本不了解那个人
You don't even know this kid.
我可不要让他碰我的东西
I don't want him touching my things.
好了 够了
All right, that's enough.
如果你妈妈同意他来住 他就是家里的一份子 就这么定了
If your mom says he's coming, he's coming and that's final.
就是这里啦
This is it.
我们的家
Home.
你会在这里住上几天 至少要住到我可以...
Where you're gonna be staying for a few days, at least until I can...
当我看到那些扁平微小的人 我第一感觉便是他们住在这一堵堵墙壁中
My first thought was that flat,tiny people must be living in the walls.
但马上我就明白了
But then I understood.
人类随着年龄的增长 但身体却越来越小 相信不久之后 我自己也会越缩越小
Humans grow smaller as they develop and pretty soon,I'd be shrinking, myself.
也许有一天 这个女人也会将我抱在怀里
Maybe one day this woman would hold me, too.
这些图形让我脑子里爆发出许多复杂的数学公式
The images made my mind explode with complex mathematical formulae.
想来玩个游戏吗 凯尔
Would you like to play a game, Kyle?
坐这儿吧
Here.
很多孩子都非常喜欢玩这个游戏
Lots of kids have tons of fun with this one.
这个是鼠标
This is called a mouse.
当你移♥动♥它的时候 这个箭头就会...
When you move it, this arrow--
你好啊
Hello there.
我是一只小鸟
I am a bird.
我喜欢在天空中飞翔
I fly high into the sky.
点击天空看我飞吧
Touch the sky and watch me fly.
喂 - 怎么样 你把他带回家了吗?
Hello? -How'd it go? Did you bring him home?
他很好 他现在正在用电脑呢
Oh, he's just great. He's on the computer right now.
要我回去吗? 我可以帮你的
Do you need me there? Could be a lot to handle.
相信我吧 亲爱的 我可以应付得来的
Trust me, honey, I'll be fine.
看这幢房♥子
Look at the house.
你都多大了 乔史 还在玩这种游戏
Getting a little old for Barney, aren't we, Josh?
Barney是一种小孩很喜欢的玩具 这里也指凯尔正在玩的游戏
当我看到她的时候 我意识到我错得很离谱
When I saw her, I realized something was horribly wrong.
随着年龄的增长 人类的身体越来越大 而不是越来越小
Humans grow larger over time, not smaller.
这个问题让我很困扰 我也曾经有过很小的时候吗?
It bothered me. Wasn't I ever small?
你怎么没告诉我他来了?
Why didn't you tell me he was in the house?
他都看到我胸部了
I think he saw my boobs!
boobs口语说法 胸部
她说什么? 他是不是...
What did she-- Did he just--
史蒂文 我保证 什么事都没有
Stephen, I promise, we're fine.
有电♥话♥进来了 我得挂了
I've got another call. I've gotta go.
特利波恩镇的头条新闻 一个今早被海浪卷上岸的未成年少女 竟然完全不记得她是如何出现在那里的
Our top story in Trebourne County: a teenage girl
washed up on shore this morning, having no memory whatsoever of how she got there.
一块 又一块 完成啦
Fractions, fractions, all done!
出了多少血?
How much blood?
好吧 我这就来
Okay, I'm on my way.
听着 现在有个非常紧急的事件
Listen, there's an emergency at work.
我要你帮我看好凯尔
I need you to watch Kyle.
知道啦 妈妈 - 认真点
Sure, Mom. -I'm serious!
看好他
Watch him.
我很快就回来
I'll be right back.
喂
Hello?
你好啊 希拉里
Oh, hi, Hillary.
没有 戴克伦没给我打电♥话♥ 他如果真的
跟杰希卡好上了 他现在很有可能已经感染上淋病了
No, Declan still hasn't called, and if he's with Jessica, he's probably got the clap by now.
the clap 淋病 是口语说法
你知道我的 当麦克·苏比把手伸到我裤子里时 我感觉怪怪的
You know me. I felt weird when Mike Suby put his hand down my pants.
因为他一碰我 我就能想起他手上长的那些小肉瘤
Because all I could think about were these warts on his hand.
说曹操 曹操就到
That could be him!
如果我没再转接你的电♥话♥ 你应该知道原因的
If I don't click over, you'll know why.
喂
Hello?
你好啊 戴克伦
Oh, hi, Declan.
没 我没跟别人讲电♥话♥ 怎么啦
No, I wasn't talking to anyone. What's up?
我知道
I know.
这真是世间最美妙的声音
It was the most beautiful sound in the world.
它既充满数学的神秘感 又带有一种幸福的感觉
It was part mathematics and part... euphoria.
但我感觉不管它是什么 都是上天赐予人们的礼物 使人们情感更加丰富
I felt certain that whatever this was, was a gift to the world,
meant to fill all that heard it with a flood of emotion.
阿曼达 我回来了
Amanda, I'm home!
让我吃惊的是 并不是所有人都能欣赏这个奇迹
It then struck me that not everyone could appreciate this miracle.
对于那些感受不到这份美好的人 这旋律愈发使我为他们感到悲哀
The sound increased my sorrow for those who could not hear it.
我的心慌乱的跳动着
There was a pounding in my chest.
我感觉我的脸像在燃烧一般 我现在最想做的事就是消失不见
My face felt like it was burning, and more than anything,I wanted to disappear.
妈 快跑! 浴缸里有个疯子!
Run, Mom! There's a psycho in the shower!
乔史 没事的
It's okay, Josh.
没事的
It's okay.
这就是凯尔 我跟你们说的那个很特别的孩子
This is Kyle, the special boy I was telling you about.
如果他真那么特别的话 干吗让他待在浴缸里
If he's supposed to be so special, why'd you stick him in the bathtub?
很高兴见到你 变♥态♥
Nice to meet you... perv.
perv是perversion的缩写
之所以我不追究你刚才看色情刊物 是因为我有事求你
The reason I am letting that slide is because I have a favor to ask of you.
我想让凯尔这几天睡在你房♥间里
I would like Kyle to bunk down in your room for a couple nights.
bunk 过夜
你开玩笑呢吧
Are you kidding?
一看他就是个很会尿床的人
This guy's got "bed wetter" written all over him.
bed wetter是由bed-wetting转变的 bed-wetting意为"尿床"
随便你吧 反正我只是问问
Well, I'm only asking.
好吧
Fine.
但你最好准备个橡胶毯子
But you better bustle out the rubber sheets.
言外之意就是"以防他尿床"
看见罗莉了吗? 她应该看着凯尔的
Have you seen Lori? She was supposed to be watching him.
好像有老师打电♥话♥告诉她考试成绩...
Some teacher called with test results...
那个母爱泛滥的老师
Mrs....Planny Parenthood.
Planny Parenthood字面意思是"想要成为别人的家长" 也就是说这个老师总把自己当成学生的家长
我感觉到我的出现让这些人彼此变得不太友好
I was beginning to sense that my very presence was turning these people against each other.
我跟你得好好谈谈了
You and I are gonna have a talk.
不是吧 凯尔出事了?
Oh, no. Did something happen to Kyle?
让他独自出门也不算吗?
Oh, you mean besides him going outside by himself?
想都别想去参加戴克伦的聚会了
You can forget about Declan's party.
嗨 亲爱的
Hi, honey.
出什么事情了吗 罗莉好像很不开心
Hey, something wrong with Lori? She seems upset about something.
这就是她错误理解"责任"二字的后果
She's just having a difficult time understanding what responsibility means.
按照字面翻译 这句话很不符合中文的文法 换成意译会好一些
这就是...?
Is this the, uh...?
凯尔 这是我的丈夫 史蒂文
Kyle, this is my husband Stephen.
亲爱的 这就是凯尔
Honey, this is Kyle.
你好 凯尔
Hello, Kyle.
很高兴认识你
I'm happy to make your acquaintance.
他听得懂我说的话吗
Can he understand a single thing I'm saying?
好像不明白
I don't think so.
但至少他看上去并不是危险角色
Well, at least he doesn't look dangerous.
小心 小心
Oh! Watch it, watch it!
这很烫 烫
It's hot! Hot! Ouch!
这个人的交流水平显然比较高
This being was clearly a superior communicator.
我似乎可以明白他说的话 我很奇怪 人们为何不选择他的这种表达方式
I somehow understood everything it said and wondered why others chose to speak so ineffectively.
你要知道 我们这个区并不是疗养院
You know, this neighborhood isn't zoned for halfway houses
halfway house 过渡疗养地
顺便道声晚上好
Oh, good evening, by the way.
有什么事吗?
Excuse me?
你那个具有挑战性的病人闯入了我的...
One of your challenged cases broke into my--
他并没有强行闯入 妈妈
He didn't break in, Mom.
...今天下午闯入了我家 并且趁阿曼达一个人的时候缠着她
Broke into my house this afternoon and snuck up on Amanda while she was alone.
sneak(snuck) up 纠缠
天知道如果我不及时赶回来会出什么事情
Who knows what could've happened if I hadn't come home when I did.
我真的很抱歉 卡罗
I'm so sorry, Carol.
罗莉今天下午应该要看好凯尔的
Lori was responsible for watching Kyle this afternoon--
妮可♥儿♥ 我也不想让警♥察♥参与进来...
Nicole, I would hate to make this into a police matter...
快走 阿曼达
Come along, Amanda.
改天见
I'll see ya later!
ya=you 口语的写法
这一点都不公平 爸
It's not fair, Dad.
我就在隔壁
I was in the next room.
我又不是把他跟麦克尔·杰克逊关在了一起
It's not like I left him alone with Michael Jackson.
麦克尔·杰克逊曾因为涉嫌猥亵男童而被告 这里的言外之意是"凯尔又没有被性骚扰"
尽管英语有超过八十万的词汇
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表