剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
包括记忆
Where memories are stored.
正是如此
Exactly.
大脑的功能是极其强大的...
The brain is a powerful tool
尤其对于你来说
especially yours.
但我却不知道自己的生日是哪天
And yet it can't tell me something as simple as my own birthday.
我们会逐渐找到答案的
Well,that's something we'll fire out together.
气象学在我眼中并不难
The science of weather came easily to me.
就是一些数字 资料和气象图
It was numbers,data,and patterns.
然而我弄不明白的是
What I couldn't figure out,
不管我多么尽力去思考
no matter how hard I tried,
还是不了解我自己
was me.
戴克伦哪去了?
Where's Declan?
和乔史在打游戏呢
Geeking out with Josh.
让男生碰到游戏 他们就原形毕露了
Put a guy in front of a video game,and there goes half his personality.
那么你回平克·弗落伊德的年代吧
Well,try growing up in the Pink Floyd era
玩那种插卡式游戏机
and replace video games with pot.
我现在真是无聊
It's so tedious.
你在烤蛋糕?
You're baking?
是的
I bake.
你自己烤?
You make.
今天很特殊
It's a special occasion,okay?
算了 别嘲笑我了
Cut me some slack.
我只是说你不用专门为我烤一个蛋糕出来
Okay. I'm just saying you don't have to bake a cake for me.
但是生日的重头戏就在蛋糕上啊
Well,birthdays are all about cake.
我现在都没有过生日的感觉了
I guess I'm just not feeling the birthday thing.
但你很喜欢过生日啊
But you love your birthday.
至少今年没兴趣
Not this year.
凯尔到处游荡
So Kyle's just bummed out
是因为他知道那些外星人会来接他的
because he knows the aliens are on their way back to get him.
大雨就是信♥号♥♥
It's the rain.
他们从闪电里飞过来
They travel in lightning bolts,
就像电影"世界大战"一样
like in War of the Worlds.
得了吧 乔史
Cool it,Josh.
难道你能给出更好的解释?
You got a better theory?
把那个拿斧头的逼到角落里面去! 快!
Oh,ax guy in the corner.Get him!
原来你也着迷了呀
Oh,great. It's spreading.
亲爱的
Hey,hon.
知道吗? 罗莉突然不想过生日了
Did you know Lori has decided to hate her birthday?
意思是我们还得去哄她?
Does that mean we still have to suck up to her?
你说的话让她可开心了
Oh,'cause you were doing such a good job.
也许是因为跟希拉里闹矛盾了
Probably because she's in a fight with Hillary.
她们吵架了?
She's in a fight with Hillary?
凯尔 进来吧 我们来分伙打游戏
Hey,Kyle,come on in. We'll play teams.
凯尔 出什么事了?
Kyle,what's wrong?
这是你梦中出现的?
Is this from your dream?
不 这是真实的记忆
I think it's a memory.
你昨天晚上在梦中看到他的?
You saw him in your dream last night
之前我也看到了 他一闪而过
And then again earlier,like a flash.
但你不认识他?
But you don't recognize his face?
不认识 只是在脑中突然想起来罢了
No. He just popped into my head.
但我查过气象记录了
But I checked the weather archives.
上次的风暴发生在我在树林中醒来的前一天
The last major storm we had was the night before I woke up in the woods.
有可能就是那时候的事情
Maybe this is a memory from then.
很有可能
It's definitely a possibility.
我不想再听到什么可能不可能了
No,I'm tired of possibilities.
我要一些真切的东西
I need something to be real.
那是因为你有健忘症
Well,that's the problem with amnesia.
你的大脑只会在适当的时候告诉你一些信息
Your mind only unlocks information when it's ready.
但有别的方法的...
But there are other methods
譬如通过催眠 药物
hypnosis drugs.
你研究过了么
You've been studying.
我得了解我自己
I need to understand myself.
我理解你的心情 凯尔 真的
I get it,Kyle. I do.
我向你保证
And I promise you,
如果能找到笔观望更好的方法
if I believe there's a viable alternative to the wait-and-see method,
我一定会尝试的
I'll give it a shot.
但这些治疗都有很强的副作用 对你并不合适
But those kinds of aggressive therapies can work against you.
你刚刚拾起了最初的记忆
You just had what may have been your first memory.
我可不想让你的状况再倒♥退♥回去
I don't want to risk a setback.
你能相信我么?
Can you trust me on this?
断电了
The power line's down.
你在干吗?
What are you doing?
汤姆
Tom.
吓着你真不好意思 特雷格先生
Sorry to startle you,Mr. Trager.
小区里不少房♥屋都断电了
here's a bunch of houses in the neighborhood that have lost power.
我到处巡查一下
I'm just doing the rounds,
确保大家都没事
making sure everybody's okay.
你来得正巧
Well,I'm really glad you're here.
寄宿在我家里的凯尔画了一张图
Our foster son Kyle drew a picture of someone
图片上画了一个人 正从窗口窥视他
staring in at him from the window.
一开始我们认为是他想象出来的
At first we thought it was his imagination,
但现在看来也许不一定
but now I'm not so sure.
有可能他就是上礼拜闯进我家的人
What if it's the same person that broke into the house last week?
你是说他画了张画?
you said something about that he drew a picture?
是的
Yeah.
让我看看
I should probably look at that.
好吧 就在屋子里
All right. It's inside.
我们走吧
Yeah. Let's do that.
我听说你不想过生日了
I hear you're anti-birthday.
还真是坏事传千里啊
Word travels fast.
就在我上次过生日时
My last birthday,
我爸去了别的地方享清福
my dad couldn't be bothered to be in town,
所以我砸烂了藏酒柜 以示抗♥议♥
So I raided the liquor cabinet in protest.
至少你有蓝莓煎饼吃
At least you got blueberry pancakes.
你最喜欢的东西
Your favorite.
爸妈其实是爱我的 还能怎么说呢
Parents like me. What can I say?
说实话 你到底怎么了?
Seriously,what's your deal?
我只是感觉现在连一个真心朋友都没有
I'm just feeling particularly friendless right now.
对生日感觉很郁闷
Makes celebrating another year of life sort of bleak.
我是你的朋友啊
I'm your friend...
至少从某种意义上来说吧
kind of,I think.
是啊 骗走我的童贞
Yeah. After you duped me into losing my virginity?
我没有骗你
I didn't dupe you.
算了吧
Please.
都过去了
Water,bridge.
你头究竟怎么了?
So,what really happened to your head?
你似乎每次的答案都不一样
Seems like whoever asks gets a different story.
跟你说过了 我摔倒了
I told you,I fell.
跟你♥爸♥闹矛盾之前摔的? 还是之后?
Before or after your fight with your dad?
能不能别说这些了?
Can we drop this,please?
要知道 我老妈是个心理咨♥询♥师
You know,my mom's a therapist.
你或许可以...
I mean,you could--
特雷格 这没什么大不了的
Trager,it's no big deal.
真的
Seriously.
不是你想象的那种家庭丑闻
No scandalous family drama,
没有那种虐待经历
no horrible tales of abuse.
没事的 我很好
Let it go. I'm fine.
快去开门!
Door!
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
我家也断电了
The power's out at my house,
我不想一个人呆在家里
and I didn't want to be home alone,
所以想过来看看
so I thought I'd come over here.
查理呢?
Where's Charlie?
在他家
At his house.
你为什么不去他家呢?
Why didn't you go over there?
我还是想来这呆着
I guess I just wanted to come over here.
乔史说你想起些事情了
Josh said you remembered something.
我还不知道其中的意思
I still don't know what it means.
你会再想起来的
Well,it'll come back to you.
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表