剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
因为你不应该这样做
Because it's,like...wrong.
我们什么时候可以游泳?
When do we swim?
我们来这儿可不是游泳的
We don't come here to swim.
我们到这儿来是搜索美女的
We come here to scope babes.
美女?
Babes?
就是辣妹
You know. The ladies.
C罩杯的女生
Hot mamas.Girls with C-cup
就像她
Like her.
真是"胸环王"
Good Lord of the Rings.
她是你的朋友?
Is she a friend of yours?
伙计 那样的女生不可能知道我的存在
Dude,a chick like that doesn't know I exist.
你不会去跟她说话么?
So you won't go talk to her?
跟她说话? 你疯了么?
Talk to her? Are you nuts?
我们到游泳池来 却不游泳
So we come to the pool,but don't swim.
我们来找美女 却不跟她们说话?
And we scope babes,but we don't talk to 'em?
世界是残酷的 我得忍♥受下去
It's a cruel world.I just live in it.
她刚刚...
Did she just--
别乱跑
Don't move.
罗莉 我最亲爱的好姐姐
Lori,my favorite sister of all time.
别烦我 - 帮帮忙吧 到洗手间去一下
No - Come on. Go in the bathroom--
不
No.
我说真的呢
Seriously.
去女更衣室
Go in the girls' locker room.
帮我弄一个女孩的名字和电♥话♥
Get the name and number of the girl
她穿着粉红比基尼泳衣 上面有花点小装饰
in the pink bikini with the polka dots on her what-nots.
她的花点小装饰?
Her what-nots?
想都别想
Forget it.
你现在就给我进去
Look,you're gonna go in there right now,
否则我就要放声大叫
or I'm gonna yell
"填塞胸部的罗莉·特雷格"
"Lori Trager stuffs her bra" at the top of my lungs.
你真是恶毒啊
You are the devil.
算了 你这个只会利用别人的胆小鬼
Fine,you manipulative little freak.
他没有学籍档案? 没有念过书?
He has no records,no history of schooling?
我解释过了 凯尔的处境很特殊
As I explained,Kyle's situation is unique.
当然 我明白
Certainly is.
但他真的非常聪明
But he's exceptionally bright.
你要求我们提供一对一辅♥导♥?
You're requesting a one-on-one tutor.
那...那可是很高的开支
That's,um--well,that's an expensive arrangement.
从法律上来说 你有义务提供
Legally,you're obligated to provide it.
我知道你的意思,特雷格夫人
I know you Mrs Trager
我说的任何反对此事的话
Anything I say in opposition to this
都将遇到所有会拒绝我立场的法律先例
Will be met with all legal precedents that will refute my position.
就像你说的 胡珀先生 我已经做了研究了
Now that you mention it, Mr. Hooper,I have done the research.
你确定这比他接受
Are you sure he wouldn't be better suited
特殊教育效果更好?
for a special-ed program?
他可不是残疾人
He's not disabled.
我知道 但说实话
I'm sure. But to be fair,
即使对那些适应力很强的学生来说
high school can be a very difficult experience
高中生活也不是那么容易的
even for the most well-adjusted students.
如果这个孩子真的很特别
If this boy is special,
也许这样的变化对他并不是件好事
it may not be the easiest of transitions for him.
我想你可以把我们的请求
I assume you'll pass our request
提交给学校管理层
up the administrative ladder.
当然
Of course.
很好
Good.
找到她了?
Did you find her?
更衣室里只有一个女孩
There is one girl in there.
身材好 人又漂亮
Gorgeous,great body.
她现在在淋浴
She's in the shower right now.
没穿衣服 - 那就是她!
Naked.- That's her.
这不可能
That's impossible.
乔史 她是10年级的
Josh,she's a 10.
那么漂亮的姑娘怎么会与你接近呢?
There is no way a girl that hot would come within a mile of you.
快回去把她的名字弄过来
Get back in there and find out her name.
里面的不是她
It's not her.
别耍我了 罗莉
Quit messing around,Lori.
别催我了 乔史
Quit buggin' me,Josh.
填塞胸部的罗莉·特雷格!
Lori Trager stuffs her bra!
思想猥亵的乔史·特雷格
Josh Trager has wet dreams!
你真该死
You are so dead.
伙计们...凯尔上哪儿去了?
You guys...where's Kyle?
这就像我的梦境一样
It felt just like my dream.
也正像乔史所说的那样 她来救我
And just like Josh said,she came to help me.
他没事吧?
Is he okay?
他在下面淹了多久?
How long was he under?
我全身感觉很紧绷 却又很兴奋
My whole body tensed and tingled.
我突然感觉到一股奇怪的力量
I suddenly felt a strange sort of pressure.
一股很美妙的力量
Good pressure.
不会吧?
No way!
凯尔 快把那儿盖起来
Kyle,cover up.
他们的表情都似乎在告诉我们凯尔不属于那学校
Guy had a lot of nerve implying Kyle didn't belong there.
胡伯尔不是一个教育者他只是一个官僚罢了
Hooper's not an educator,he's a bureaucrat,
只关心做事的底线如何
worried about the bottom line.
他这个人太不象话了
He was totally inappropriate.
他当然不是一个通情达理的人
Well,he's not subtle,
但他能这样固执地保持自己观点也不容易宝贝
that's for sure,but he has a point. Hey,honey.
休斯顿总部 报告问题
Houston,we have a problem.
怎么啦?
What's up?
你应该问"有什么搞笑的事吗"
Funny you should ask.
糟糕的一天?
Rough day?
你想跟我谈谈
You want to talk
今天游泳池发生的事情吗?
about what happened...at the pool?
你是说...
You mean...
嗯
Yeah.
每个人都在笑我
Everybody laughed at me.
你不知道为什么吗?
And you don't know why?
不知道
No.
你以前没有勃起过么?
You never had an erection before?
不记得有过
Not that I can remember.
好吧
Okay,then.
听我解释 首先 你要明白
Well,first of all,you have to understand
今天发生的事情是完全正常的
that what happened to you was completely normal.
只不过不应该在公众场合发生罢了
You just don't typically want it to happen in public.
-那这就不是正常的 -是正常的
Then it's not normal. -No,it is.
这是你的身体表示内心情感的一种方式
It's you body's way of...telling you how you feel.
事实上..这是身体自然的反应
In fact...it's a very honest physical response.
那么为什么要躲躲藏藏呢
Then why should it be hidden?
这...
Well...
可怜的爸爸
Poor dad. He has to explain
他必须向智商为四倍的人解释鸟类和蜜蜂
The birds and the bees to someone with quadruple his IQ.
他以为他已经完成这部分工作了
He thought he was done with this part of his job.
我觉得我已经完成了
I know I did.
你很擅长啊
You were good at it.
你觉得呢?
You think?
我很有自知之明
I feel well-informed.
我可以经常复习
I'm always available for brush-ups.
相信我 没有什么可复习的
Trust me, there's nothing to brush up for.
你好 -你好
Hi -Hello
罗莉在吗?
Is Lori around?
戴克伦
Declan.
你好
Hi.
谢谢 妈妈
Thanks,Mom.
不用谢
You're welcome.
进来吧
Come in.
你..又到我家来了
So...you're,um...at my house...
是啊
Yeah.
而且是在白天
In daylight...
从正门进来了
through the front door.
你想不想去?
Who'da thunk?
什么意思?
Why?
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表