剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
There are over 800,000 words in the English language.
眼神却能传递出更准确的信息 比如通过眯起眼睛...
The eyes, however, speak a more precise code, through their narrowing...
我们家并不是被隔离的病区 对吧?
We're not running a reject farm, are we?
言外之意 凯尔跑到了别人家去并不值得这么大惊小怪的
乔史
Josh.
皱眉 瞪大双眼 眨眼的方式 又或者是我并不能理解的睁一只眼闭一只眼的方式
brow arches, dilations, blinking, or the asymmetrical closure, which I hadn't yet deciphered.
asymmetrical closure 字面翻译为"不对称的关闭" 意译过来就是"一只眼睁着 另一只眼合起来"
你们不觉得这怪人要去哪里根本不是我们可以控制的吗?
Don't you think this Miracle Worker trip's getting out of hand?
Miracle Worker是一部讲述Helen Keller是如何学习成长的戏剧 其中Helen Keller是一个又聋又瞎的人
这里用来指凯尔
行了 孩子们 我们不是说过接下来的几天里妈妈做什么都可以吗?
Cool it, guys. What did we say about giving your mom some latitude over the next couple of days?
我感觉很渴 但我的语言能力还很不够
I was suffering from thirst, but my language skills were relatively primitive,
所以我用了在少管所学的一些话
so I relied on phrases I'd memorized at the children's home.
喂 快来给我倒些果汁
Yo! Let's get some juice down here!
怎么了啊 大家都吃错药了吗
'Sup? Everyone taking stupid pills around here?
快来倒啊
Juice me!
天啊 太有意思了 他在学少管所里的印第安人讲话
Oh man, sweet, he's like that Indian from Cuckoo's Nest.
Cuckoo's Nest是对"精神病院"的一种藐视的说法
等等 他一天内就学会说话了?
Wait. Did he just learn to talk in one day?
不 罗莉 那是不可能的
No. Lori, that's impossible.
对吗 亲爱的?
Right, honey?
你能听懂我说的话吗 凯尔
Can you understand me, Kyle?
继续 再做一遍
Go on, do it again.
妈妈 你在跟狗说话吗
Mom, is that how you talk to a dog?
"继续 再做一遍"
"Go on, do it again"?
看我的
Watch this.
凯尔 快说话
Kyle, speak!
当麦克·苏比把手伸到我裤子里时 我感觉怪怪的
I felt weird when Mike Suby put his hand down my pants
因为他一碰我 我就能想起他手上长的那些小肉瘤
because all I could think about were these warts on his hand.
太让人吃惊了 孤独症患者一般只是模仿 但凯尔并不自闭
It's amazing. Autism typically involves mimicry, but Kyle isn't emotionally withdrawn.
他的行为不是固着的
His behaviors aren't fixated.
他到底能听懂我们说的话吗
So, can he understand us or not?
我不知道
I can't say.
我从未接触过像他那样的孩子
I've never dealt with anyone like him before.
苏比 好样的
Suby. Ha, nice one!
我真想快点测试他
I can't wait to test him.
警方怎么还没有任何发现?
Why haven't the police found anything?
他身上真是充满了太多神奇的东西
He's full of surprises.
肯定有人很想念这个孩子
Somebody has to be missing this kid.
但到目前为止还没有任何孩子失踪的消息
Well, so far, no one's filed a report.
整件事都很蹊跷
The whole thing is really strange.
还有更奇怪的呢 他没有肚脐
Oh, even stranger, he doesn't have a belly button.
没有肚脐 我亲眼看到的
No belly button. I saw for myself.
他的腹部是完全光滑的
Kyle's stomach is totally smooth.
Stomach不只有"胃部"的意思 还有"腹部"的意思
怎么会这样呢
Well, how could that be?
他很不同寻常
He's extraordinary.
妮可♥儿♥ 你答应了他们的 凯尔只待几天
Nicole, you said just a few days.
我是不会再把他送回到那个少管所的
Well, I'm not sending him back to that facility.
你被那个孩子付出的够多的了
You are so wrapped up in this kid.
wrap up in 牵扯
他不能不明不白的待在这儿
He can't stay here indefinitely.
我知道
I know.
社会福利处那里保证周一前会给他找个安全的住所
Social Services promised to find a safe spot for him by Monday.
周一?
Monday?
周一
Monday.
快走吧 孩子们 我们还有正事要做呢
Come on, boys, let's get to work.
慢点 超人
Whoa, slow down, Rainman.
Rainman是一部电影 主角是一个弱智但记忆力很好的人 这里用来形容凯尔虽然看起来笨笨的 但其实智商很高
我上一份还没批完呢
I haven't even finished grading the last one.
你在开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
这可是一个小时的测试
That was an hour-long test.
他用了多长时间 五分钟吗?
How long did it take him, five minutes?
是啊 他还全做对了
Yeah, and he got them all right.
说真的 他到底是什么?
What is this kid, seriously?
怪胎
Freaky
你好 我想找费尔兹医生
Hello, Dr. Fields, please.
尽量别动 凯尔
Try not to move, Kyle.
该死的!
Oh, damn.
你最后一次校正仪器是一周前了吧?
When's the last time you had this calibrated, at least for a week?
仪器很正常 我今早做了两份核磁共振的检查呢
It's fine! I ran two MRIs this morning.
你没看见吗?
You blind?
这真是一团糟
Look, it's a mess.
怎么了?
What is it?
仪器发生故障了
Uh, equipment's on the fritz.
看到这个红色♥区♥域了吗
You see this red area here?
它显示的是他大脑的活动区域
That's supposed to represent the active point of the brain.
嗯 所以呢?
Yeah. So?
你和我大概开♥发♥了我们大脑的7%
You and I use maybe 7% of our brains.
不管任何时候
All right? Any given time.
爱因斯坦开♥发♥了9%
Einstein used 9% of his brain.
而这位力普里医生只开♥发♥了2%
Rupert here uses 2%.
也就是说凯尔是个超级天才?
So it means he's some super genius?
不 这有可能是机器故障
No, it means mechanical failure.
你们得改天再来做一次检查了
You're gonna have to come back some other time.
但如果这机器工作正常呢?
What if the machine's right?
真是这样的话 神经系统如此活跃 他有可能会抽搐 中风 甚至生肿瘤
Well, hypothetically speaking, with this type of neural hyperactivity,
he'd be prone to all sorts of seizures, strokes, tumors--
肿瘤
Tu-tumors
今天可真是忙碌的一天 对吗 孩子
Well, it's been a busy day, huh, kiddo?
kiddo 孩子
晚安 凯尔
Good night, Kyle.
做个好梦
Sweet dreams.
抽搐
Seizure
永久性昏迷... 甚至死亡... 永久性损伤
Irreversible coma... the death is extremely... the damage is irreversible...
永久性损伤 导致昏迷或死亡
Permanent damage... coma and death
嘿 伙计
Hey, dude.
你不会在我面前失控吧?
You're not gonna wig out on me, right?
wig out 激动
我的意思是不正常的 比如口吐白沫之类 别在我面前发作
I mean, if something weird starts to happen, like you foam at the mouth, don't do it here.
去我妈那里
Go get my mom.
该死的 我想死夏洛特了
Damn, I miss Charlotte.
夏洛特是Playpen小姐 伙计
Charlotte's Miss Playpen, dude.
Playpen是一种类似"花♥花♥公♥子♥"的杂♥志♥ 每年举♥行♥一次选美比赛
那本杂♥志♥
The magazine.
我妈把它藏起来了
My mom hid her.
藏在哪里
Where?
我不知道 兄弟
I know not, my brother.
我不知道
I know not.
拿着吧
Here.
你会需要这个的
You're gonna need that.
怎么啦?
What's wrong?
先把它喝了 然后再说
First drink, then talk.
一项古老的 充满了痉挛性的圆周运动的仪式正在进行着
An ancient ceremony was underway that involved spastic gyrations.
由于凯尔不知道这是聚会 周围的人在跳舞 所以他以"充满了痉挛性的圆周运动的仪式"来描述它
这里的热浪让我出了一身汗 我想找些喝的
The heat made me sweat, and I needed something to drink.
那是谁?
Who's that?
不知道 但他很可爱
I don't know, but he's cute.
好了 说吧 怎么啦?
So spill it, already.
你今晚对勾搭上戴克伦最好别抱太大的期望
I hope you weren't too set on hooking up with Declan tonight.
喝啤酒大赛!
Hey, beer bong!
beer bong是一种在美国大学里很流行的娱乐方式 比赛谁可以一滴不剩的喝完通过漏斗倒进嘴里的所有啤酒
下一个是谁?
Who's next?
我不想听了 当我没问
Maybe I don't want to know after all.
好吧 我要是你的话就不会到那边去
Yeah. Then I wouldn't go in there.
在少管所 别的少年提到过一个奇怪的地方
At the children's home, the other captives referred to a strange place.
我发现我终于来到了这个就像地狱般的地方
I finally realized I'd arrived... in hell.
一群不明身份的人的出现使这些人骚乱起来
The appearance of an unknown enemy had begun to agitate the group.
聚会结束了!
The party's over!
在那里别动!
Hold it right there!
等一下凯蒂
Wait for Katie.
我找不到她了
I can't find her.
我的手♥机♥丢了!
I dropped my phone!
冷静点 -我什么都没做
Relax. -I didn't do anything.
天呐!
Whoa, snap!
snap在这里没有特别的含义 只是一种语气助词 意思与oh god或Jesus!差不多
你看到了吗
Did you see that?
他差点就要身首异处了
Whoa! He's gonna cut himself.
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表