剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
但什么时候呢
I'm beginning to wonder if it will.
你还是从浴缸里出来吧
I think you should get out of the tub.
你都要陷进去了
You're wallowing.
"如果一个人过度放纵自己"
"To indulge oneself immoderately,
"就会陷入自怨自哀之中"
as in wallowing in self-pity."
我是在不断深陷
I'm wallowing.
是挺压抑的
It's depressing.
你这是做什么?
What are you doing?
我要和你一起陷下去
I'm gonna wallow with you.
这可很奇怪
This is strange.
是的
Yep.
就是这张图
Here it is.
那可真...
That's a...
真是很详细
That's a lot of detail
是啊
Yeah.
你认识这个人么?
You recognize him?
不认识
No.
我从来没见到过他
I've never seen him before.
凯尔有没有说什么时候看到的他?
Did Kyle say when he saw him?
没 这件事让他有些手足无措
No. He was pretty spooked by the whole thing.
他没多说
He didn't say much.
好吧
Okay. Uh...
我会把这件事情告诉安保公♥司♥的
I'll circula it at the security company,
然后把它交给警方
And I'll pass it over to the police
也许就可以发现他的身份了
and maybe they can I.D. him.
那就太好了 谢谢你
Great. Thanks.
你能来帮忙我很高兴
I really appreciate it.
没事的 我只是尽忠职守么
No problem. Just doing my job.
把那幅画给他了?
Did you give him the picture?
是的
Yeah.
可怜的凯尔
Poor Kyle.
他肯定这不是梦境 而是自己的记忆
He was so sure it was a memory and not a dream.
希望吧
I wish it was.
我讨厌有人闯进我们的房♥子
I don't like the idea of someone trying to break into our house.
但竟然两次闯入凯尔的房♥间 这就很蹊跷了
It's strange that both times somebody tried to get into Kyle's room.
你会不会觉得...
Do you ever wonder if Kyle--
什么?
What?
不 这太荒谬了
No. No,it's ridiculous.
在我们目睹过这么多事后
After everything we've witnessed,
没什么事可称作荒谬的
nothing is ridiculous.
凯尔失踪了 却没人报♥警♥
No one's reported him missing,
而且他做的事情都不是正常孩子做出来的
And he's capable of doing things that no normal child
或者不是人类能做出来的
or no normal human being should be capable of.
我不是说我相信乔史的荒唐理论 但是...
I'm not saying that I believe in Josh's crazy theories,but...
但是什么?
But?
也许他并不是平白无故失踪的
Maybe he's not missing for a reason.
可能有人清楚地知道他在哪
Maybe there's someone out there that knows exactly where he is.
甚至他们还在监视着他
Maybe they're watching him.
难道是那些绿色的外星人?
You mean like little green men?
不是啦
No. No,
但是
but,you know,
这些事情的确太过疯狂
with all of this,it's so crazy.
让人不可思议
It just kind of makes you wonder.
喂?
Yes?
我们有麻烦了 他记起了一些事情
We've got a problem.He's starting to remember.
下棋吗?
Board games?
总比坐在这儿无所事事好得多
well,anything's better than sitting around doing real conversation.
你进我房♥间了?
You went in my room?
少罗嗦了
Get over it.
魔幻视野?
Mystic Vision?
没意思
I don't think so.
是啊 我们不想玩
Yeah. We don't want to play that.
这是什么游戏?
What is it?
这是一个占卜盘
It's a Ouija board.
你可以问问题
You ask it questions
然后借助神灵的力量来得到答案
and supposedly the spirits spell out answers.
但实际上 总会有些傻瓜乱移圆盘指针
When in reality,it's usually some idiot moving the pointer around.
我们至少找点事情来做
Well,we should do something.
这雨看来不会那么快停的了
This rain's not letting up anytime soon.
"凯尔气象台"不是说32分钟之后就会停的么
Well,actually,it's letting up in 32 minutes,according to KZRE weather over here.
已经发生变化了 风向改变了
Not anymore. The wind shifted.
你说了算吧
I bet did.
我们来开始吧
Let's play.
凯尔 这都是假的
It's totally fake,Kyle.
我不介意
I don't care.
我介意!
No!
你们再找个游戏玩吧
Seriously,find another game.
乔史!
Josh!
看来精灵们都很色
Looks like the spirits are total pervs.
告诉你该怎么做 伙计 上网
One word,dude--internet.
要如何开始?
How do we start?
喂?
Yeah?
我希望你已经安排好了
I'm hoping you have a plan.
你在听吗?
Are you still there?
你应该在消除那家人的疑问上花点时间
You ought to take an hour to stop the family from asking any more questions.
很好
Good.
如果他的记忆越来越清晰
Because if his memories get any clearer,
那家人会成为我们的麻烦
the family's gonna become a problem.
我会对付他们的
I'll take care of it.
好吧 我先来
Okay. I'll go first.
在碧赤伍德高中最骚的女孩是谁?
Who is the biggest queen bee bitch at Beachwood High?
"L"...
"L"...
"O"...
"O"...
"R"...乔史!
"R"...
看到吧?
What can I say?
精灵们说了大实话
The spirits speak the truth.
该我了
Okay. My turn.
来电之后 我一定要打破戴克伦的游戏记录
How badly am I going to destroy Declan's high score
他究竟会输得多惨呢?
once the electricity comes back on?
没有神灵帮得了你的 臭小子
No spirit can help you with that,junior.
走着瞧吧
You're toast.
下一个让我来吧?
Can I go next?
说出你的问题吧
Knock yourself out.
我的生日在什么时候?
When's my birthday?
凯尔 这只是一个游戏罢了
Kyle,you know this is just a game.
还是给12岁的孩子玩的
For 12-year-olds.
如果有人能让占卜盘的预言成真
Hey,if anyone can get a Ouiji board to work,
便是他了
it's him.
注意力集中 凯尔
Just concentrate,Kyle.
我... 我不认为...
I don't--I don't think...
是谁在动?
Who's moving the pointer?
7...8...
7...8...
1...2...
1...2...
我怕了
Ooh,I'm getting freaked out.
2...
2...
7...
7...
7-8-1-2-2-7
7-8-1-2-2-7.
有什么意义吗?
What does it mean?
7-8-1-2-2-7
7-8-1-2-2-7.
一定是你在动那个圆盘指针
You had to have been pushing it.
把你这外星人的生日拼出来了?
Spelling out your alien birthday?
我没有
I wasn't.
你当然不觉得咯
Well,you don't think you were.
我真的没有
I wasn't.
那是什么?
What is that?
凯尔的档案
A Kyle file.
从他住进来后
I've documented every out-of-the-ordinary event
我就记下了他所有的古怪行为
and unusual behavior ever since we got him.
"与..精灵世界...对话"
"Made...contact...with...spirit...world."
伙计!
Whoa,buddy!
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表