剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
但我仍然感觉整个世界在召唤我 等待我去探索
But I still felt like the whole world was calling out to me,waiting to be explored.
我知道在他们睡觉的时候乱动屋子里东西是不对的
I learned it was wrong to touch things in the house while they were sleeping.
于是 我出了门
So,I went outside.
你怎么办到的 你就像一个驯狗师一样
How'd you do that? You're like the dog whisperer.
你在那儿做什么呢
What are you doing out there?
睡不着啊
Can't sleep.
我也是
Me neither.
等我把自己的事情都忙完了 我却不能就这样睡掉八个小时
Every time I get done with all my stuff,I just can't pass out for eight hours.
我需要一些放松自己的时间 你知道吗
I need a little down time,you know?
放松的时间 放下一切?
Downtime?
对 就坐在这里 什么事情也不干 静静地看着那些星星
Yea. Just sit here,do nothing,just look at the stars.
这让你感觉自己是如此地渺小 仰望星空我都忘记了自己的存在
They make you feel so small,I just lose myself when I look up there
我听说你不记得任何事了
I heard that you don't remember anything.
这一定很糟糕 很害怕
That must be really hard,scary.
我得睡会儿觉了
I should get some sleep.
你也是 凯尔
You should too,Kyle.
我敢说你家人现在一定在找你
I bet your family's searching for you right now.
我想一定是的
I mean,they have to be.
你不是从天而降的
You didn't just fall from the sky.
你在搞什么鬼啊
Ahh! What are you doing?
散步啊
Walking?
你干吗从床上跑下来?
Why are you out of bed?
我睡不着
I wasn't sleeping.
别在这儿偷偷摸摸 会把人吓得心脏病都出来的
Stop skulking around,you can give a person a heart attack.
罗莉
Lori?
瞧你干的好事
Great.
出什么事了?
What's going on?
没什么 我听到下面他发了什么声音我想看看他是否还好
Nothing,I heard him down here,I wanted to make sure he was ok.
这需要化那么浓的妆吗
With full makeup on?
什么? 我还没洗脸呢
What? Oh I haven't washed my face yet.
现在快给我上楼
Upstairs. Now.
爸 我只是...
Dad,I was just...
快上楼
Move
凯尔 你睡着过吗
Kyle,did you get any sleep?
没
No.
好吧 快上楼 睡觉去吧
Alright. Come on,upstairs. Let's go back to bed.
发生什么了?
What happened?
没什么 继续睡吧
Oh,it's ok. Go back to sleep.
你到哪儿去了
Where did you go?
外面
Outside.
你到外面去了 凯尔
You went outside,Kyle?
嗯
Yes.
你去干什么了
What did you do?
我在看星星
I looked at the stars.
好了 凯尔 现在可不是看星星的时候
Ok. Now is not the time for star-gazing Kyle.
现在该睡觉了
Now is the time to get some sleep.
明早见
I'll see you guys in the morning.
你是不是一定得往外跑
You had to be out there,didn't you?
跑到星星底下
Under the stars?
这样他们就可以找到你了
So they could find you.
他们是不是用光束把你送走的?
Are they gonna beam you up?
用光束把我送走?
Beam me?
那些窥视着你的人啊 伙计你的那些住在外星球上的家人
Your peeps,dude. Your real family,in the stars.
喝咖啡么
Coffee?
黑咖啡 索性直接给我那盒咖啡豆 我自己搅碎得了
Black. In fact,just toss me the can I'll chew on the grinds.
你后面也没有睡着过
Oh,you never fell back to sleep either?
没 但看来凯尔倒是睡了会儿
No,at least Kyle got some sleep.
你去看过他了?
You checked on him?
没 他的门关着我都不敢发声音呢
No,his door was closed. I was afraid to make a sound.
早上好 我要杯咖啡
Morning,I need a Cup of Joe.
你也想喝点东西提神吗? 去弄你的巧克力牛奶吧
You need a pick me up? Make chocolate milk.
凯尔还在睡吗
Kyle still asleep?
他没在床上
He's not in his bed.
他没在睡觉?
He isn't?
凯尔
Kyle?
去看看浴缸吧他可喜欢待在那儿了
Check the bathtub,he loves it in there.
我估计他又溜出去了
I wonder if he wandered out again.
什么 他之前就出去了?
What,did he wander out before?
我找到他了
Found him.
凯尔
Kyle?
你在干什么啊
What are you doing?
我在等待
Waiting.
等着干什么
For what?
回家啊
To go home.
你还说他不是外星人
Tell me he's not an alien.
我刚刚跟斯栋医生谈过了他不知道为什么那药片没有奏效
Well,I spoke to Dr. Stone and he can't understand why the pill didn't work.
是啊 一点用都没有 他还是精力十足的样子
Didn't do anything. he's still rare and to go.
他说如果还这样的话 他就要把凯尔送进医院打镇静剂了
He said if this continues,he wants to admit Kyle and sedate him.
sedate vt. 给...服镇静剂
他这样做没什么不对啊
Well,he should.
不
No.
他可要睡觉呀
He has to sleep.
不 我可不希望他在医院里面这样躺着
No,I don't want Kyle knocked out in some hospital.
是啊 我也不希望
Well,I don't either but what we're doing isn't working.
但他一定会在哪里有熟悉感和亲切感的
Well,he needs to be where it's familiar,where he feels comfortable.
但他连在家都不睡觉的话怎么可能舒服呢
How comfortable can he be,if he can't sleep here?
昨晚出什么事情了 你一直没出来
So what happened last night? You never came out.
对不起啊 我被扣住了
Sorry,I got nabbed.
似乎你在耍我啊 特雷格
Feels like you're jerking me around,eh Trager?
戴克伦 我爸妈抓住我和...
Declan,my parents caught me and...
你和谁? 那个叫凯尔的家伙?
You and who? That guy Kyle?
他跟你在一起?
Was he in there with you?
你搞清楚 凯尔是我妈的头号♥病人
Look,Kyle's one of my mother's head cases.
他只是跟我们住一阵子罢了 希拉里只是成心气气你而已
He's just staying with us for a while.Hillary was just messing with you.
真是这样?
That right?
是啊 今天晚上再打电♥话♥给我吧
Yea,so come by tonight.
你不会又不来让我傻等吧
You're going to leave me hanging again?
不会的 我一定会来
No way. I'm so there.
好吧 晚点儿再见 特雷格
Ok,then. Later,Trager.
再见
Later.
我们往哪儿跑
Where are we running?
没往哪儿跑 只是跑步罢了
No place,we're just running.
我们为什么要跑呢
Why are we running?
说实话 我们想让你消耗些体力
Uh,well the plan is to exhaust you.
我们十点之后开始跑的 对吧 尽量去跑个半个钟头
We,started at ten after,right? Gotta go at least half an hour.
为什么
Why?
这可是很好的锻炼方式 可以摆脱压力
Well,it's good exercise,gets rid of stress.
压力?
Stress?
是啊 紧张 压♥迫♥的感觉
Yea,pressure,tension.
跑步可以带走我心中的烦恼 明白吗 这样我就可以逃避开那段充满烦恼的时间
Running takes away what's worrying me.It's my time to escape.
但你跑步时候还在看时间
But you watch time when you run.
而且时间只是人们规定出来的东西
And time is just numbers that people made up.
我们需要这些数字来维持世界的秩序
Well,we need those numbers to keep order in the world.
那么 你永远摆脱不了时间 永远不可能
So you can never really escape time,you can never just be.
但我觉得至少在你自己的心里可以啊
Well,I think you can escape,in your own head.
我们改变一下步伐节奏吧
Let's pick up the pace.
跑快点
Go faster.
你们跑的怎么样了
Hey,how did it go?
我累坏了 他都可以去跑马拉松了
I'm beat. He's ready for a marathon.
真是太难以置信了 那孩子跑得就像闪电一样快
It's incredible,that kid is a lightning bolt.
看这张图吧
Look at this.
他画的这条线 这条线看似跟这幅画没有关联
This line he drew. It has nothing to do with the picture.
这可真是奇怪了
That's strange.
史蒂文 我今天晚上熬夜来看着凯尔 保证他今天晚上不再溜出去
Stephen,I'm gonna stay up and watch him tonight.Make sure he didn't wander out again.
你怎么做呢 守在他门口?
What are you gonna do,camp out by his door?
我觉得他在我身旁更有安全感吧
Well,I think he'd feel more secure with me nearby.
好吧 那么我们轮班好了 我先来
Alright,we'll go in shifts. Me first.
我就知道我爱你
I knew I loved you.
我今晚的XBOX大战泡汤了 你也别想跟戴克伦一起出去乐了
No midnight X-box for me tonight,and no nasty-nasty for you and Declan either.
你在说些什么啊
What are you talking about?
他们要看着凯尔 而且就在我门口
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表