剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
让这种声音填满你的心灵
Let it fill you up.
让你的心跳和思想慢慢跟着它走
Let your mind and your heartbeat connect to it.
很好
Good.
一切都会没事的
It's all gonna be okay.
我真是全球人♥民♥的公敌了
I am the scum of the earth.
你可不是坏蛋
You're not scum.
也许就像那种烦人的水藻
Maybe,like,algae.
没人能理解那些事情让他多痛苦
Nobody knew how much that stuff bugged him.
我今天...
Here I am today,
还在抱怨自己的生活不尽如人意
whining because I'm not psyched about the way my life has turned out.
而他却想要回忆起那些痛苦的事情
And he's wishing he could remember the things he regrets.
对于以前发生的事情 我总是心烦意乱
I've been upset about things that have happened to me in the past,
但我至少还有过去
but at least I have one,
你们明白吗?
you know?
而他却是一片空白
He's just this total blank.
这些话我今天听着不难过
It doesn't sound so bad to me today.
但心里很难过
But it feels bad.
凯尔心里也很难过
Kyle feels bad.
这真糟糕
It sucks.
进来吧 汤姆
Come on in,Tom.
对于那个闯入者我有新发现了
I've got some information about your intruder.
你们好
Hi there.
你没事吧
How're you doing?
我认识你
I know you.
有可能是看到过我在小区里巡逻吧
Well,you probably recognize me from patrolling the neighborhood.
你有新发现了?
You said you had some news?
是啊 警方说昨天凌晨2点
Yeah.According to the police,
有人在小区附近肇事逃逸
there was a hit-and-run in the neighborhood around 2 a.m.
没人受伤 可能是天气原因
No one was hurt,and it was probably caused by the weather.
还可能是因为驾车鲁莽
And not reckless driving,
但有个司机拍下了事故现场
but one of the drivers fled the scene,
因为这是一桩犯罪 所以...
which is a crime,so...
他为什么会躲在我们家外面?
Why would he be lurking outside our house?
谁会躲在我们家外面?
Who was lurking outside our house?
我们不想让你担心 凯尔
Well,we didn't want to worry you,Kyle,
但我们在你的窗户玻璃上发现了血迹
but we found some blood on the sill outside your window.
我们估计那个画像中的男子
We think that man from your drawing
一定到过那扇窗户
must have actually been at your window.
肇事逃逸?
Hit-and-run?
到我房♥间去 快点!
In my room,now.
好吧 我自己也吓坏了
Okay. I panicked.
我开车回家 路看不清楚
I was on my way home,it was really hard to see,
我刹车打滑了 就撞了另外一辆车
and I skidded and hit another car.
我当时非常害怕 就开车走了
I freaked out and drove off.
凯尔房♥间里的灯正好亮着
The light,it was on in Kyle's room,
是他放我进来了
and he let me in.
我不能回家 我爸会杀了我的
I couldn't go home. My dad would have murdered me.
我真是弄不懂你
I don't get you.
每次我认为你改邪归正了
Every time I think you're a good guy,
你却又搞出些麻烦 让我对你的印象大打折扣
you do something to completely annihilate yourself!
难道我不明白么?
You think I don't know that?
你无法接受我对自己是麻烦狂的事实不自觉!
You can't honestly believe that I don't recognize I'm a total disaster of a person.
是我不对 我又在盲目判断了
I'm sorry.I'm judging.
我只要一生气就会做这种傻事
I get mad,and that's what I do.
我知道我们的关系很曲折
Look,I I know we've had a lot of back and forth and...
彼此也胡闹过
Played a lot of idiot games with each other,
但最近你对我真的很好
but you've been a really good friend to me lately.
如果你需要有人来帮你的话
And if you need someone to be that for you,
找我吧
I'm here.
我要说的就是这些
That's what I want you to know.
现在该怎么办?
What do I do now?
要看你想做什么样的人
Depends on which guy you want to be.
我得去自首
I have to turn myself in.
这下完了
I'm so dead.
我会去拘留所看你的
I'll visit you at county.
你不会觉得我...
You don't really think--
不会的 你会没事的
No. You'll be fine.
你做得对
And it's the right thing to do,
这样你回家后
so you can go home
炫耀自己知错能改
and pat yourself on the back for not being totally unredeemable.
我们的友谊也会顺顺利利的吧 特雷格?
This friendship thing might work out okay,huh,Trager?
那当然 麦克唐纳
Sure,McDunaugh.
新春大扫除?
Spring cleaning?
我不想看到我回想不起来的东西
I don't want to be reminded of what I can't remember.
我觉得你处理得不对
See,I think you've got this all wrong.
是吗?
You do?
也许你现在记不起什么
Yeah. You may not have anything to hold onto right now,
但明天也许会出现新的记忆
But maybe tomorrow,there'll be a new memory.
一天又一天 循环往复
And the day after that,another one.
很快你脑中便会充满回忆的
And soon,you'll be drowning in them.
也许吧
Maybe.
但要明白 对于我们来说
But see,the rest of us.
成长的过程
As we grow up,
亦是记忆衰退的过程
our memories get dimmer.
我们竭尽全力不让它们彻底消失
And we try anything we can to stop them from disappearing completely.
在我看来 还是你更幸运哦
If you ask me,you got the better deal.
谢谢你
Thank you.
为什么谢我?
For what?
因为你让我开心起来
For making me feel better.
你让我感觉到了希望
You make me feel like there's hope.
大家都需要希望
Everyone needs hope.
它帮助我们克服难关
It's what gets us through the rough spots.
能告诉我他的故事?
Will you tell me about him?
谁的?
Who?
你父亲的
Your dad.
当然
Sure.
但不在这儿说
But not here.
进来吧
In here.
下陷中心
Wallow Central.
首先 他跟我妈的性格完全不同
First of,he was nothing like my mother.
但在他身边 我妈就会变得不一样
But she was different around him.
她自然而然地轻松和开心起来了
I mean,it was impossible not to be...Lighter,happier.
我记得有一次
I remember this one time,
他带我去穿耳洞...
he took me to get my ears pierced...
没有人跟踪凯尔
So,Kyle doesn't have a serial stalker.
也没那种小绿人在窥视他
Or little green men watching over him.
就像一个孩子 不敢跟自己的爸爸说实话
Just a teenage boy,afraid to tell his dad what he did.
是啊
Yeah.
对了 罗莉不是处♥女♥了
By the way,Lori's not a virgin anymore.
什么?
You segue to that?
我还以为给她打了预防针了呢
Thought I'd rip the bandage off quickly.
是她跟你说的?
Did she tell you?
不 当然不可能
No. Of course not.
我跟她说过这个年龄还不适合偷食禁果
But I was talking to her about not being ready for sex yet,
她竟然同意了
and she agreed with me.
天啊! 我还没准备好承受这样的打击!
Oh! Man,I am not ready for this!
一定是戴克伦这个家伙
It's Declan.
肇事闯祸 爬进我们家里...
That car-wrecking,home-invading--
史蒂文! - 我真想毙了他!
Stephen! -I'm gonna kill him.
你比乔史大一点的时候就跟雪梨·彼得森上♥床♥了
You slept with Shelly Peterson when you weren't much older than Josh.
度蜜月时 你在喝了10杯龙舌兰后
You are not allowed to use something I said
做了不该做的事 所以无权说我
after 10 tequila shots on our honeymoon against me.
你对这件事印象就那么深?
Did it screw you up for life?
那不一样 女人不该那样
That's not fair. It's different for girls.
我说的不对吗?
Isn't it?
我感觉她现在状态很好
I think she's fine.
就算提前和她说 事情也还是会发生的
You know,talking to her earlier,there's something there,like...
她所经历的一切让她变得更加有自控能力
I don't know.Whatever she's experienced has made her more together.
她慢慢地成熟了
She's growing up.
乔史还没什么让我们担心的 是吧?
We don't have to worry about Josh,do we?
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表