剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
Whatever
我得走了 我们教堂的主教今天会来
Well,I gotta run. Our church bishop's coming by.
一听就没意思
Sounds like a blast.
再见 伙计们
Bye, guys
我也要走了
All right I'm outta here, too
忘了她吧 伙计
Forget about her man
还会有很多这样的美女的
There's plenty more where that came from
这和阿曼达无关
It's not Amanda
我需要你的帮助
I need your help
再见 老爸
Bye, Dad
你要去哪?
Where are you off to?
只是... 在去嘉年华前和戴克伦一起走走
just... going to hang with Declan before the carnival
戴克伦
Declan
你好象对他没什么好感
You say his name with such enthusiasm
enthusiasm 热情
你觉得他哪里好?
What do you see in that guy?
老爸
Dad
你应该找一个更稳重更受人尊重的人
You know, you could findsomebody solid and honorable
一个没有犯罪记录的人
Somebody who hasn't committed a felony
戴克伦已经坦白承认了
Declan owned up to that accident
他正在做社区服务抵罪
He's doing community service now
是吗 这让我觉得好多了
Ah. Well. I feel so much better
我也年轻过 我知道像他那样的男生是怎么想的
I was his age once. I know how boys like him think
真的吗? 他们是怎么想的?
Oh, really.How's that?
我不想再体会了
I don't like to think about it
我是说认真的 罗莉
No I'm serious Lori
我不信任他
I don't trust him
那么你只需要信任我就好了
Well, then I guess you'll just have to trust me
你现在拥有顺风耳了?
So now you got super-hearing?
不 我的耳朵和你的一样
No, my ears work just like yours
但当我集中注意力的时候
But when I concentrate
我的大脑似乎就能分辨出一些特别的声音
it's like my brain can pick up specific sounds
我能从很远就听见人们的谈话
I can hear voices from a distance
你想找到汤姆·福斯 偷听他说话?
You wanna find Tom Foss and listen in?
帮我找到他吧
Help me track him down
什么时候? - 现在
Just say when? -Now
戴克伦 别告诉我你忘了
Declan Tell me you didn't forget
我没忘 但是...
I didn't But...
我们能到嘉年华再碰头吗?
Can we hook up at the carnival instead?
为什么?
Why?
突然有些事
Something came up.
别跟我打马虎眼
Not too vague.
vague 含糊的
对不起 我只是...有些事要做
Look, I'm sorry. I just got pulled into something.
戴克伦 坦白些
Declan be straight with me
我不想我们两个之间又有躲躲藏藏的事
I don't wanna start this again
没什么好藏的 我只是...
There's nothing to start.I just...
得迟点去见你 好么?
have to meet you later, all right?
好吧
Fine.
怎么了?
What's up?
戴克伦刚刚放了我鸽子
Declan just totally bailed on me
他似乎在掩饰什么
and he's acting all shady
告诉我 是我想多了
Tell me I'm being paranoid
paranoid 过分猜疑的
是的 你想多了
Yeah you're being paranoid
怎么 没有什么女人的阴谋论 来证实我的猜测吗?
What, no conspiracy theory to bolster my neurosis?
罗莉 我得挂了
Lori I gotta go
你和你那位神秘男友在一起吗?
Are you with your mystery man?
就要碰头了
About to be
晚点我再打给你
I'll try to swing by later
我不能把汤姆的地址给你们
Look, I can't give out Tom's address
我们真的得找到他 这事很重要
We really needto find him Kim. It's important.
留下你们的名字和电♥话♥ 我会让他打给你们的
Leave your name and a phone number, and I'll have him call you
但我们得马上就见他
But we have to see him now
嗨
Hello
那些资料是保密的
Look. That information is private and confidential
他们在谈什么啊?
What are they talking about?
快乐时光
Happy hour
我就知道
I knew it
你怎么知道?
How did you know that?
我能读唇语
I read their lips
她可真会装啊
She put on quite a show
我喝了3杯玛格丽特
I had 3 margaritas
那个帅哥都说了些什么?
So what's the cute one saying?
你指哪个?
Which one's the cute one?
等一下
Uh, hold on
你想知道得更多?
You wanna know more?
那些信息是保密的
That information is private and confidential
我真的想帮你们 但我不能
Look, I'd really like to help you, but I can't
事实上
Okay. The truth is
汤姆曾是我们小区的保安
Tom's a security guard in our neighborhood
他的工作真是糟透了
and he got us out of a huge mess
我们想马上见见他 好"感谢"他
We wanna see him right away to pay him back
好吧
Fine
福斯住的地方离这儿不远
Foss doesn't live far
我们走吧
Then let's go
看看你 已经完全准备好要监视他了
Look at you all ready for a stakeout
我不想再浪费一点时间了
I don't wanna waste any more time
我找到福斯了
I found Foss
那个男孩跟他在一起吗?
Is the boy with him?
没有
no
伙计 我还以为你算是训练有素的
Come one, man. I thought I taught you better than that
这是你打招呼的方式吗?
Is that any way to say hello?
你想怎样?
And what do you want?
我想你知道的
I'm sure you know
你背叛了公♥司♥ 放弃了我们为之努力的一切
I mean you betray the company all that we worked for
betray 出♥卖♥♥♥ 背叛
就为了做个小区保安
to end up as what some neighborhood watchman
即使你杀了我 他们也会另派别人来的
If you kill me, they're gonna send somebody else
他们会一直监视你 一直搜寻你的踪迹
They'll keep looking they'll keep searching
直到他们找到想要的东西
till they find the subject
他不是一样东西
He's not a subject
看吧 你也感情用事了
See? You let your heart get in the way
他的人类化已经让事情复杂化了 不是吗?
You know, his humanity has really made a mess of things, hasn't it?
你在哪杀了科恩的? 在仓库里吗 ?
Where'd you kill Kern? In a bunker?
你为了保护这个男孩 付出了怎样的代价啊
I mean, look what protecting this boy has cost you
只要告诉我他在哪 你就会没事的
Just tell me where he is and be done with it
他已经走远了
He's gone
远到你们永远也找不到他了
He's gone so far away you'll never find him
我们会找到他的
Oh, we will
我们在监视你 汤姆
And we're watching you, Tom
只要那个男孩出现在你周围
I mean, that boy comes anywhere near you
我们就能抓到他
We're gonna get him
离他远点
You stay away from him
明白吗?
You understand?
她派人来了
She sent someone
赛洛斯·瑞纳德 安♥全♥部♥的头
Cyrus Reynolds.He's the head of security
你跟他说了什么?
What did you tell him?
我说他们永远也找不到他的
I said they'd never find him
但他们开始追查了 所以...
but they're on the trail now, so...
就是这里 509号♥房♥
This is it. 509
你听见什么了? 他在里面吗?
What do you hear? Is he in there?
我们得尽快带他离开
We have to take him out, fast
计划已经启动了
That plan is already in motion
好吧 那我会继续盯着那孩子
Okay. I'll keep track of the boy.
不 他们一定在监视你
No. They're watching you
你别插手了
Don't interfere
罗莉 我要问你点事
Lori, I need to ask
我希望你能对我坦白
and I want you to be straight with me
妈 我现在真的没心情跟你谈
Mom, I'm really not in the mood for one of thosetalks right now
不是关于你的 是关于凯尔
It's not about you It's about Kyle
他最近表现得很反常
He's been acting so strange lately
妮可♥儿♥ - 她怎么了?
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表