剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
对啊 他们得知道你掌握了什么
Yeah,to see what you've learned
还有学校需要教你些什么知识
and what the school still needs to teach you.
他非常喜欢数学 你可以让他做做数学题
He loves math. That's a good place to start.
谢谢你了 我会测试他的
Thank you. I'll take it from here.
你现在午饭的钱也有了
Okay,so you have your money for lunch,
我想就没什么问题了
and I think you're all set.
谢谢啦
Thanks.
你会做好的
You're gonna do fine.
再见
Bye.
再见
Bye.
好吧 凯尔 我们就开始考试吧
All right,Kyle.Let's get started.
好吧
Okay.
同学们 脑筋给我动起来 快来做这道题目
Fire up those brains and check this out,people.
如果你们在这个学期内解出来了
Solve it by the end of the semester,
这科我就会给你们A
You get an automatic "A" in my class.
麻省理工学院的一个教授出了这道题目
A professor at M.I.T. presented this problem
他的学生用了6个星期的时间才解出
It took his students six weeks to crack it.
这道题目就好比数学界的珠穆朗玛峰
Sort of like a mathematical Mount Everest,if you will.
罗莉·特雷格
Trager,comma,Lori.
comma 逗点 外国人在正式场合时会把姓放在前面
然后用逗号♥隔开 后面接名
在讨论雅克比算法?
Discussing the Jacobi algorithm?
什么?
Um...what?
看来不是么
Didn't think so.
自己的事情下课再做
Conduct your personal business on your own time.
既然你这样浪费我的课堂时间
And as for wasting mine,
放学之后请留下
I'll see you after school.
"那是一个寒冷而湿潮的早晨"
"It was a cold,damp morning."
"迷雾就像银白大袍一样笼罩着大地"
"The mist clung to the ground like a silver cloak."
托比 读下一段
Continue with the next paragraph...Toby.
跳过
Pass.
我想我没给这个选项
I'm afraid I don't offer that option.
"祖父的帽子还在..."
"Grandfather's hat was still...
"沙砾中..."
in the gravel--"
"...小道上... "
"--path...
"就在天...天竺葵附近"
near the gern--geraniums."
别笑!
That's enough!
托比 继续读下去
Toby,continue.
接下去读
come on with the after one
"他还在天竺葵附近耕种着什么"
"Near the geraniums he hadn't finished planting."
"他挖好了坑 备好了肥沃的土壤"
"Rich earth was piled next to a hole he'd prepared,
"就像新开的坟墓一样"
like a mound of dirt beside a fresh grave."
这不是数学题
This is not math.
我们先考历史
We're going to start with history.
这份卷子90分钟内完成
90 minutes for that portion.
到时候我会过来看的
I'll check on you then.
一页又一页 都是一些人名和日期
Page after page of names and dates,
都是我不熟悉的
all of them unfamiliar.
1492.
1812.
乔治·华盛顿
George Washington.
玛丽·安托妮特皇后
Marie Antoinette.
我什么课也没上过
I hadn't been taught anything yet,
但却要完成这份考试
but I was expected to complete a test.
我以为上学是来提出问题的
I thought I was here to ask questions,
而不是解答问题的
not answer them.
铃♥声♥又响了
That bell again.
很明显 每过一段时间都会有铃♥声♥
Apparently,it rang at precise intervals,
学生听到后都会步伐一致地走动起来
moving students at a regular pace.
所以这回我知道该怎么做了
At least this time I knew what to do.
到了再找一个地方的时间了
Time to find a place again.
整个早晨 我的头脑中都充满了疑惑与不解
In a morning filled with confusion,
而这里的符号♥则向我传达着清楚的信息
here was something that spoke to me clearly.
终于有场我能通过的考试了
Finally,a test I could pass.
竟然有人做出来了
Someone's solved it.
我学会跟着人流走
I'd learned to follow the ebb and flow of students.
但这回他们却不是四处走动
But this time,instead of scattering in every direction,
而是全到了一个地方
they all moved to the same place.
似乎每个人都可以坐在这儿
It seemed everyone was welcome here.
我想我找到一个属于自己的地方了
And I thought I might find a place to belong.
是我的话肯定不坐这儿
I wouldn't sit there.
除非你想冠上"书呆朋友"的名号♥
Unless you want to be known as Geekman's friend.
每个人都叫我"书呆"因为我的姓叫"迪克曼"
That's what everyone calls me 'cause my last name's Deichman.
Deichman与Geek man书呆子谐音
当然也有些人会叫我"戴克曼"
Except some people say "Dykeman,"
但如果你是戴克曼的朋友 你就成了女同性恋了
so they might also think you're Dykeman's friend,which would make you a lesbian.
不会啊
Nope.
随便你吧
Whatever. Do what you want.
我不能看?
I can't see?
你是来开玩笑的吧?
This is a joke. Right?
有人让你坐过来的?
Someone told you to sit here?
这很有趣嘛!
Very funny!
不是这个意思 我也会画画的
No. I draw,too.
闭嘴吧
Shut up.
你真的会画画?
You do?
你知道凯尔坐在哪里吗?
See where Kyle's sitting?
如果你要我掏5块钱帮你买♥♥饭的话...
Look,if you need five bucks for lunch--
他跟L.K."戴克曼"坐在一起
He's sitting with L.K. "Dykeman."
然后呢?
And?
那他的人际交往可就完蛋了
That's social suicide.
罗莉 你可应该好好看着他的
You're supposed to look out for him,Lori.
你也是啊
Well,so are you.
那让他跟你那群狐朋狗友混在一起啊
Let him sit with your punk-ass little posse.
那个罗莉 竟然这样大胆 敢叫我骚货
So,Lori got,like,ten shades of pissy and called me a slut,
还有那个拣回来的怪胎竟然乱碰我
after her freakazoid foster brother is groping me.
弄得像我真喜欢他一样
Like I'd ever go there.
但自从他在戴克伦聚会上跟那警♥察♥挑衅过之后
But you've been,like,salivating over him
你可是一直喜欢他哦
But you've been,like,salivating over him
我再也不会那么傻了
Well,not anymore.
看看他的德行 竟然跟书呆混在一起
Look at him. He's friends with Geekman.
对了 你们想听些搞笑的事情不?
Okay,so do you want to hear something funny?
我 "纳迪妮·佛拉裘滋" 最后一节课 (跟希拉里)一样的衣服
Nadine Velasquez,last period,same shirt.
真"好笑"啊
Laugh riot.
你把人家纳迪妮也叫成"骚货"吧?
You call her a slut,too?
得了吧 希拉里 休战行不?
Come on,Hills. Truce?
我才不想跟你斗呢
I'm so over fighting.
真的?
For reals?
因为我真不想跟你这种人一般见识
Cause I'm so over you.
姑娘们 跟我来
Girls,coming?
你们别这样
You guys,come on.
你真该把这件衣服给脱了
Should have taken off the shirt.
他看上去不像是外星人啊
He doesn't look like an alien.
告诉你们实话吧 我看到他做的许多事...
I'm telling ya,the stuff I've seen him do...
我都有完整记录
I got a whole file.
真的?
Right.
他不想统治世界
So instead of taking over the world,
却想来念高中?
he's here in high school?
这只是他终极计划的一部分
It's part of his master plan.
他要召集L.K.戴克曼这种傻瓜? 组建军团?
To recruit an army of losers like L.K. Deichman?
说到那些傻瓜
Speaking of losers,
早上舒尔茨的课怎么样?
how was Schultz this mornin'?
我在那堂课上可谓称王称霸啊
I'm the king of that class.
一群低能儿连书都不会读
A bunch of morons who can't read.
真可怜
Man,that's pathetic.
这就是漫画
That's the thing about comics.
它可是当下的主流 可酷了
The mainstream stuff,it's pretty cheesy.
动漫
Anime.
anime 即Japanese animation 可理解为动漫
这又是一个很新的词 就是卡♥通♥片的意思
It's just a fancy word for "cartoons."
我喜欢相对独♥立♥的一些漫画...
I like the indie press stuff...
那种漫画就像...
comics like...
就像戴梭·丹尼 塔瑟斯 维拉·佐罗的风格一样
like Diesel Danny...Tarsus....Vera Zero.
为什么他们各自都有秘密的身份?
Why do they have secret identities?
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表