剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
I guarantee it.
正是我想听到的
It's all I wanted to hear.
凯尔
Hey,Kyle.
混的怎么样了呀 哥们儿?
Whassup,dawg?
教练让我把比赛计划带过来
The coach told me to drop off your playbook,
还有就是...
and,uh...
关于今天的训练
About practice today?
我不该那么凶的
I shoulda gone easier on you.
没什么 你阻挡了我进球
That's okay. You blocked my shot.
我应该做假动作
I should have pump-faked
然后逼你挪开犯规的
to make you leave your feet, and draw the foul.
这场决赛至关重要 伙计
This final,dude? It's vital.
我们去年加时赛时输的 难过极了
We lost to the Lancers last year in overtime, in a heartbreaker.
他们在加时赛的时间上做了手脚才赢的
Yeah,they had a buzzer-beater and won the championship.
你们怎么来了
Hey,I didn't know you guys were here.
罗莉 - 你好啊 特雷格
Hey,Lori. -What's goin' on,Trager?
我不想打扰你们了
Well,I don't wanna interrupt.
不... 我们没事了
No no no. Um... done here.
过来跟我聊聊吧
Come chat with me.
你一定很爱看球
Wow.You must really love the game.
是很喜欢
More all the time.
伙计 你知道一个团队的感觉有多棒么
Man. You know,there's nothing like being on a team.
我的队友会让我热血沸腾 而我也一样
You know,I know my boys got my back, and I've got theirs.
听起来很棒
That sounds cool.
法官罚我50小时的社区服务
The judge slammed me with 50 hours of community service.
那可真够严厉的
Oh,that's so harsh.
本来应该罚得更重呢
Yeah. Said I could gotten worse for hit and run.
你♥爸♥彻底气疯了?
Did your dad totally freak?
也没那么严重
Wasn't pretty.
你来看我们打球么?
So you comin' to the game?
我就是你的拉拉队
You're looking at your cheering section.
是么?
Really?
是啊 我可喜欢看你打球了
Yeah. I love to watch you play.
等一下
Hang on a sec.
是你
Oh,it's you.
这是我家 你想干吗?
I live here. What do you want?
戴克伦? - 你要干吗?
Declan. -Excuse me?
希拉里
Hey,Hills.
我看到你的车停在外面
Hey! I saw your car.
你现在还在跟踪他?
So you're stalking him now?
那是你的作风
No,that's your m.o.
我想现在进来的话可以省些时间
I just figured I'd pop in and save us some time.
可以走了吗?
Ready to go?
你们约好了?
Do you have plans?
有吗?
Uh...did we?
我今天看到你的时候
Well,when I saw you today,
你说 "待会儿见"
you said see you later.
所以我来啦 这不是"待会儿"了么
Here it is. Later.
你真是无聊透了
That is so lame.
拜托 这也太可笑了
Come on,guys. This is ridiculous.
别把那句话放在心上
Just get over it already.
哪句话?
Over what?
是啊 有什么不对?
Yeah. It's all good.
现在你挑吧
So it's up to you.
和我出去玩
A night out with me,
还是跟特雷格呆在这个小破屋
or slum it here with Trager.
去玩弹珠台吗?
Ready to bounceski?
太棒了
Absolutely.
回见 哥们儿
Catch you later,bro.
回见 哥们儿
Later,bro.
凯尔!
Hey,Kyle!
天 真是爽极了!
God,that felt good!
我想了想查理的话
I thought about what Charlie said.
我也想做那样的选手
I wanted to prove I was one of the guys.
在乔史的书里
In all the books Josh gave me,
有个招式是最受别人尊重的
one move was respected more than any other.
那就是"飞人乔丹"
They called it the Air Jordan.
哇塞! 真是帅呆了!
Booyah! That's the kizzle-dizzle!
看到了吗?
Did you see that?
太棒了! - 是不错
He is awesome! -Yeah,that looked pretty cool.
看我的
Hey,yo. Check this out.
你没事吧? - 我没事 小事一桩
Are you all right? -I'm fine. It's no big deal.
你这个脚踝前几个礼拜也受伤过
He hurt the same ankle,a few weeks ago.
你上场的时候 必须是最佳状态
We need you 100 percent for the game,man.
等会儿训练的时候你坐着吧
You can sit out the rest of practice.
你了解教练的 我的位置会不保的!
You know Coach. I'd lose my spot!
你怎么会失掉你自己的位置呢?
Why would you lose your spot?
女士们 快走! 排队跑步!
Let's go,ladies! Line up!
女士们?
Ladies?
麦克唐纳? 你怎么了?
McDonough! What's up?
没事 - 很好
Nothin'. - Good.
我们可不要蹩脚队员
No room for soft players here.
凯尔! 要我来请你跑么?
Kyle! Are you waitin' for a special invitation?
快跑起来!
Move it!
三个折返跑 然后回来2对1 跑吧 快跑!
Rush down 3,come back 2 on 1. Let's go. Move it!
快跑起来
Move it!
你赌25块
So I've got you down for $25,
你赌30块
and you for $30.
你能付得起?
Sure you can cover these bets?
伙计 我可是资产雄厚
Dude,I've got deep pockets.
你一定是吃错什么药了
You must be smoking something.
兰塞队两年卫冕成功了
Lancers haven't lost in two years.
拜森队根本不可能赢
They're not gonna start with the Bison.
看来我这次要走大运了
Guess I'm feelin' lucky.
合作愉快
Pleasure doin' business with ya.
早上好
Good morning.
想去打NBA了?
So,you ready for the NBA?
我不够高
I don't think I'm tall enough.
只是个玩笑
It was a joke.
天啊 她怎么不是透明人
God,could she be any more transparent?
你不喜欢她和他说话?
You don't like her talkin' to him?
她只是做给我看 想让我生气罢了
She's just flirting with him to annoy me.
看来她成功了
It's working.
你现在算是少女矛盾专家了?
Oh,so now you're an expert on teenage girl warfare?
你在跟她闹矛盾?
You're at war with her?
怎么会?
Over what?
因为她太...
Because. She...
而我...
I...
这又有什么关系?
What difference does it make?
她骚透了 我们就是在闹矛盾
She's a total bitch,and we're fighting.
在这等我 勒布朗
Wait here,LeBron.
特雷格
Hey,Trager.
跟神奇小子在一起?
Pickin' on boy wonder?
是啊 跟他在一起真麻烦 但...
Yeah. It's such a pain,but...
至少我可以看到你
at least I got to see you.
别让我恶心了
Gag me.
我还在考虑
So,I was thinking
我们周末一起出去玩吧
we could hang out this weekend.
好啊 很多人都一起 - 不
Sure. A bunch of us are goin' - No.
不 就我们两人
No. Just...us.
就我们两个?
Just us?
大家都知道我们两个
We have been known
时常会粘在一起
to hook up every now and then.
只是前一阵子吧
I thought it was only then.
是啊 "前一阵子"的一场"灾难"啊
Yeah,and "then" was a total disaster.
让我们重新开始
It's a new day. Let's see where it goes.
好棒啊 真是太准了
Nice shot! Yeah.
伙计
Hey,buddy.
想挣点钱花花?
Wanna earn some money?
你想让我♥干♥什么?
What's the catch?
什么坏事都不用你做
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表