剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
这个沉默很可怕
It's like working with a hostile mute.
我只是在集中注意力罢了
I'm just concentrating.
是啊 戴克伦 我敢说你一定
Yeah,Declan. I'm sure you're really fascinated
被这些公式吓呆了
by all these equations and formulas.
想告诉我出了什么事吗?
Wanna tell me what's going on?
听着
Look,
我知道伪装成大学生感觉很刺♥激♥
I know you're psyched pretending you're in college and all,
但你醒醒吧
but come on.
你竟然在第一个晚上就跟那个飞盘男上♥床♥了?
You sleep with frisbee boy after one night?
好吧 首先
Okay. First off,
我跟谁上♥床♥跟你没有任何关系
it's none of your business who I sleep with.
其次 这不关你的事
And second,it's still none of your business,
而且我没有跟韦斯上♥床♥
but I did not have sex with Wes.
谁相信你
Right.
天啊 戴克伦 我们整夜都在聊天
God,Declan,we stayed up late talking,
然后我就在他房♥间里睡着了
then I fell asleep in his room.
这简直就是双重标准
This is such a double-standard.
如果我为了别的女生而吃你的醋
If I gave you a hard time about another girl,
你会跟我说"得了吧"
you would tell me to piss off.
我可不会说"得了吧"
I wouldn't say,"piss off."
你懂我的意思
You know what I mean.
我们是朋友 朋友间是不会为彼此约会的对象而吵架的
We're friends,and friends don't guilt each other about who they hang out with.
你说的对
You're right.
我明白
It's all good.
你们两个都谈了些什么?
So,what did you two talk about?
他话不多
It was less that he talked and...
大多数时候都在听我说
more that he listened.
对不起 凯尔 这里根本没什么有价值的东西
Kyle,I'm sorry.I don't think there's anything here.
不 有的
Yes,there is.
亚当·拜棱20年前画了这张图
Adam Bailen drew it 20 years ago.
希拉里打过电♥话♥
Hillary just called.
她对你们去威特曼大学的事感到很吃惊
you were going to Whitman.
很明显 戴克伦要去的是华盛顿大学
Apparently,Declan had plans to go to the University of Washington.
爸...
Dad...
你们在搞些什么名堂? - 好吧
What's goin' on? -Okay,look,
我们是想帮凯尔 - 不管你们要做什么
we came up here to help Kyle. -I don't care what you were doing.
最起码不应该骗我们
You don't lie to us about where you are.
对不起 但我们真的有所发现
I'm sorry,but we found out some things,
一名华盛顿大学的研究生
like this grad student who looks
他跟凯尔长得一摸一样 不过80年代就失踪了
exactly like Kyle,except he's been missing since the '80s.
你说什么?
What are you talkin' about?
他也画过凯尔画的那个神秘标记
And the guy drew the symbol that Kyle kept drawing,
旁边还有一串文字
with this code next to it.
凯尔发现那是经度和纬度 就像一个地址
And Kyle figured out its latitude and longitude,like an address.
坐标是多少?
What are the coordinates?
北纬47.27度 西经122.18度
47.27 north,122.18 west.
那个地方在附近的一个树林里
It's a spot in the woods right by here.
你怎么知道的?
How'd you know that?
凯尔脑袋里装着全宇宙的地图
You know Kyle. He's got a map of the universe in his head.
我们要去看看
We're gonna go check it out.
不 你们不能去
you're not gonna go check it out.
你们都给我上车
You're gonna get back in that car,
然后赶快开车回家
and you're gonna drive home immediately.
我们不能就这样走了
We can't leave now.
你们必须走 听到没有?
You will leave now. Do you hear me?
我是认真的! - 好吧
I mean it. -Okay!
别着急 我们这就回去
Calm down. We're going.
好吧 再见
Okay. Good-bye.
好极了
Great.
他们一直在扮演侦探
They've been playing detective.
为什么要问一下这些坐标呢?
Why ask about the coordinates?
凯尔发现它就在学校附近的树林里
Kyle figured out it's in the woods near school.
那个地方被封住了吗?
The spot that was blocked?
他们本来打算去的,但我让他们回家
They were planning to go, but I told them to come home.
最好不过
They better be.
希拉里真是个大嘴巴
Hillary has such a big mouth.
天啊 我都忘记自己漏话给她了
Oh,man. I forgot I mentioned it to her.
抱歉 凯尔 我们得回家了
Sorry,Kyle. We have to go home.
我们不能这样离开
We can't.
我爸已经气坏了
My dad was pissed.
我们下次再来
We'll come back another time.
好吧
Fine.
现在是上厕所时间 我们等会就走
Bathroom break,and then we're leaving.
等等 你要去哪?
Wait. Where you goin'?
我一定得到那去看看
I have to get there.
伙计 你连车也没有
Dude,you don't have a car.
我让别人送我去
I'll find someone to drive me.
你不能这样做的
You can't do that.
我不能就这样回去
I can't turn back now.
真♥相♥近在咫尺了
I'm too close.
好吧 那我劝罗莉一起去
Okay,we'll convince Lori to go.
不 我不要让她跟着
No. I don't want her to come.
那里很可能有危险
It might be dangerous out there.
因为那个亚当·拜棱还在失踪?
Because that man Adam Bailen's been missing?
对
Yeah.
那我们等会儿打电♥话♥给她吧
We'll call her and tell her what we're doing
然后再回来接她
and then come back and pick her up.
就是这里
It's right here.
这里?
Here?
是罗莉
It's Lori again.
好啦 别大吼大叫了
Okay,okay,stop yelling.
我真不敢相信你们竟如此对我
I cannot believe you did this to me.
你知道我的下场会如何吗?
Do you know how much trouble this gets me in?
我们到了 等会儿再聊
We're at the spot. I'll call you later.
别挂我电♥话♥ 别...
Don't hang up on me. Don't--Uhh!
你确定吗?
Sure this is it?
确定
Yes.
看来我们需要那个锡皮人和胆小的狮子
All we need is the Tin Man and the Cowardly Lion.
没事
Never mind.
呆在这里 - 没门
Stay here. -There's no way.
我自己一个人去
I'm going alone.
休想
Like hell.
戴克伦 谢谢你开车送我来
Declan...thanks for driving me,
但我得自己去面对
but I have to do this on my own.
我会没事的
I'll be fine.
站住!
Stop!
你想干什么?
What do you want?
闭嘴
Shut up.
你干吗跟踪我?
Why are you following me?
闭嘴 听我说
Shut up and listen to me.
我不是来伤害你的
I'm not gonna hurt you.
如果我想杀你 你早就死了
If I wanted you dead,you'd be dead already.
就像你杀了科恩教授那样?
Like you killed Professor Kern?
相信我 他跟你想象的不一样
He's not the man you thought he was. Trust me.
相信你?
Trust you?
我所做的一切都是为了保护你
Everything I did was to protect you.
不可能
No.
为了你的安全
To keep you safe.
我的安全?
Safe from what?
你得相信我
You gotta trust me.
别再问问题了!
You gotta stop asking questions!
忘记你的过去!
Forget about the past!
过好你现在的生活
Get on with your life.
否则...
Because if you don't...
不仅你自己
if you don't,you're gonna put yourself
就连妮可♥儿♥ 史蒂文
and you're gonna put Nicole and you're gonna put Steven
罗莉 乔史... 他们全家都会有危险!
and Lori and Josh,that whole family in danger.
你在说些什么?
What are you talking about?
他们会杀了你的 凯尔
They'll kill you,Kyle.
你们都会遇害的
They'll kill all of you.
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表