剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
这可是绝密档案!
This is classified.
这真是可笑极了
This is ridiculous.
他才不是外星人
He's not an alien.
他的天气预报都不准
He's not even a good weatherman.
看吧 雨已经停了
The rain? It stopped.
这没道理啊
This doesn't make any sense.
乔史只是虚张声势 编出一些虚假低级的悬疑故事
Neither do any of the Chicken Little conspiracy theories Josh has been spouting.
你们还真被他唬弄住了?
You guys aren't seriously buying any of this?
凯尔很正常
Kyle isn't supernatural.
他只是没有记忆
He's just some kid with no memory
但把百科全书背得滚瓜烂熟罢了
and annoying accurate knowledge of the encyclopedia.
你又不知道真正的情况
You don't know that.
这只是个游戏罢了
It's just a game.
根本没有这种精灵鬼怪
There's no such thing as spirits or ghosts.
你死了 就是死了
When you're dead,you're dead.
埋在土里 尸体慢慢腐烂
Buried,rotting.
戴克伦 闭嘴
Declan,shut up.
他说得没错
No. It's okay.
他说得太过分了
No,it's not okay.
天啊 你的父亲
Oh,God. Your dad.
我真抱歉
I'm sorry.
气压突降
There was a sudden drop in the barometric pressure.
天空中的静电噼啪作响
The crackling rise of static electricity in the air,
还有臭氧微妙的气味...
And the subtle smell of ozone.
快进屋去! 快!
Get back inside,now!
你在说些什么呀?
What the hell are you talking about?
快进来!
Just come on!
那才叫怪异
That was weird.
怎么了?
What was that?
没事 什么事情也没有
Nothing. It was nothing.
谢天谢地
Hallelujah!
准备好输个片甲不留?
Ready to get your ass kicked?
想得美
You wish.
今天过得怎么样?
So,how's your day going?
真是"丰富多彩"
It's a fiesta.
凯尔今天又弄出些古怪的事情
Kyle channeled a supernatural dimension.
怎么了?
What?
都是那块占卜盘
The Ouija board.
算出来一些古怪的数字
It spelled out some weird number for him.
他还认真起来了呢
He was totally pushing it.
他当然会咯
Well,of course he was,
他并不知道自己在做些什么
but he may not realize he was doing it,
这样的话
in which case,
很可能又是另外一个即将出现的记忆
maybe it's another memory trying to claw its way out.
他自己知道数字的意义么?
Did he say he knew what the number meant?
当然不知道 否则岂不是太容易了
Of course not. That would be too easy.
那么我得跟他谈谈
Well,I have to talk to him about it.
玩占卜盘的时候 他问自己生日是什么时候
He asked it when his birthday was.
我明白
Yeah.
他今天因为生日的事很烦恼
He's having a really hard time with that today.
每个人今天都怪怪的 戴克伦也是
Everyone's weird today--even Declan,
他今天太"正经"了
who's usually dependably unweird.
他怎么了?
So,what's going on with him?
我也弄不懂
I don't know.
他不跟我说话
He won't talk to me.
我又不像你 懂得掌握别人的心理
And I haven't mastered the art of shrinking like you have
有时候让别人跟你说真心话 最简单的方法
Well,sometimes the easiest way to get somebody to open up
就是呆在他身旁 不要有任何主观判断
is to just be there for them without judgment
一直等到他们敢于开口
when they're ready to spill.
看来我发现问题所在了
Yeah. See,that's the problem.
我整天以自己的眼光判断别人
I live for judgment.
你跟戴克伦真的是越走越近了
You and Declan definitely seem to be getting closer.
大概是吧
Ah,I guess.
我想你已经准备好和他深入发展下去了
I guess you probably feel that you're ready for more.
我是说身体上的
Physically,I mean.
你现在又要跟我来心理谈话了?
Are you shrinking me right now?
只是随便谈谈
Shrinking,moming,you know.
只要说的话能起效果
Whatever works.
你还是烤那个蛋糕吧 让我不用那么尴尬
Stick to baking. It's less mortifying.
人生有时是很尴尬
Oh,you know,life can be mortifying sometimes.
要知道 性♥爱♥有时也会让你尴尬
And trust me,sometimes sex can be,too.
人们不是常强调
That's a strain from the usual
"只要两人相爱 便会产生爱的魔法"吗?
"when 2 people love each other,they make beautiful magic" script.
的确没错
Well,that's true,too.
但爱情并不总是那样
It's just that it doesn't always happen that way,
尤其当它突然闯入你的生活
especially if you rush into things.
你说得对
You're right.
真的?
I am?
我还没准备好
I'm not ready.
有什么发现?
What'd you find?
"7-8-1-2-2-7"的点击率为9734次
9,734 hits for 7-8-1-2-2-7.
那你搜索下"7-8-1-2-2-7"和"外星人"
Try "7-8-1-2-2-7" and "alien."
这不好笑
That's not funny.
要不试试"古怪的气象学家"?
How about "freaky meteorologist"?
搜索一下"7-8-1-2-2-7生日"
Try "7-8-1-2-2-7 birthday."
没有结果
Nothing.
这不要紧 你的事情我一清二楚
Doesn't matter. I've got the whole thing figured out.
你说说看?
How?
你能扛得住?
You sure you can handle it?
我觉得你是一个外星人跟人类的混血儿
My theory is,you're an alien-human hybrid.
也许造你的怪人把你像小白鼠一样扔到这里
he meta-geeks who created you put you here to be their lab rat.
或者他是来检查地球气候的 看是否适合他们居住
Maybe he's here to check the climate for its inhabitability?
那天气预报的事情就可以说通了
Yeah. That would explain the weather thing.
闭嘴
Stop.
真的 他们看着你跟人类沟通
Seriously,they're watching you interact with us humans,
不断做记录
taking notes,
这样就可以把我们人类都消灭了
So they can wipe us out
然后地球就交给你们这种混血怪人
and replace us with a master race of hybrid freaks.
只要他们观察好你的习性
Then,when they've done enough recon,
他们就会射下光线 把你带走
they'll beam down and take you away.
别说了
Please stop.
乔史 你还是不要再...
Josh,I don't think you should--
没事的 因为这样才绝呢
No,it's okay. Because here's the beauty of it--
我们根本控制不了
It's totally out of our hands,
所以什么都改变不了
and there's nothing we can do to change it.
到时候你就会跟着他们回老家了
So you just gotta go with the flow,you know?
乔史!
Josh!
我不想再听到这种话!
I don't want to hear any more!
你有没有顾及过我的感受?
How is this supposed to make me feel?
"找外星人妈妈"
"Searches for alien mothership"?
"睡在浴缸里"
"Sleeps in the bathtub"?
"背掉一套百科全书"
"Memorizes the encyclopedia."
"预测闪电"
"Predicts lightning."
你觉得很搞笑么?
This is fun for you?
这儿的每个人都觉得我古怪
Everyone around here gets a kick out of it,
但这本笔记本...
but this notebook...
它是我人生的唯一线索!
This is the only thing I know about my entire life!
凯尔 - 妈 我不是...
Kyle-- -Mom,I didn't--
你们都给我上楼去
I need you to go upstairs
都先到楼上去
Please. All of you.
我不能再这样了!
No! I can't feel like this anymore!
我不想作乔史笔下的那个怪胎
I don't want to be this freak in Josh's notebook.
我要知道我是谁
I need to know who I am.
凯尔 仔细听我说 好吗?
Kyle,I want you to listen to something,okay?
来吧 坐下来
Come on. Sit down.
暂时忘记心里所有的事
Just forget about everything else that you're feeling right now.
仔细听我说话的声音
And just listen to the sound of my voice.
现在 感受一下房♥间里各种声音的节奏
Now,find the rhythm of the other sounds in the room.
聆听水从水槽滴下的声音
Listen to the water dripping off the gutter.
跟着它的节奏呼吸
Breathe into that sound.
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表