剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
你最终还是要走了?
So, you're finally out of here?
对啊
Yeah.
最后你只不过是个普通的孩子 有一对普通的父母
After all that, you're just a regular kid with normal parents.
当然
Apparently.
我还是喜欢外星人的你
I liked you better as an alien.
别担心
Don't worry.
我可还会一些外星人的招式呢
I still got a few alien tricks up my sleeve.
trick 诡计 sleeve 袖子
回见
Later.
回见
Later.
谢谢你为我做的一切
Thanks for everything.
自己当心 孩子
Take care, kid.
我们每天都会给你打电♥话♥的
We'll call you every day.
准备好了?
Ready?
好了
Ready.
戴克伦 我给你留了点东西
Declan, I left a few things for you.
在我房♥间里
They're in my room.
谢谢了 伙计
Thanks, man.
我想起我9岁的时候 去夏威夷度假
I remember the vacation we had in Hawaii when I was nine.
我之前从来没有看到过棕榈树
I had never seen a palm tree before.
然后你带我去了科技馆
And you took me to the science museum
那儿有回声走廊
where they had the whispering corridors.
corridor 走廊
然后我们乘着彩虹帆船
And we went sailing by the waterfall
在瀑布附近航行
on the boat with the rainbow sail.
你能够帮我保密
You've proven you could keep my secrets.
既然这样 如果有什么事的话
If there was anything to tell,
我怎么会不想方设法办法告诉你呢?
don't you think I'd find a way to bring you in on it?
你拿到的是什么?
What you got there?
你们两个还真是撒谎专家
You two are very good liars.
这可是我们的工作
It's our job.
切片香蕉...还要手握着吃?
Banana split--hold the banana?
为了显得真实可信么
Had to seem authentic.
authentic 可信的
那么DNA测试呢?
And the DNA test?
我们有你正确的基因资料
We were provided the appropriate genetic material.
谁给你们的?
From who?
你很快就会见到他的
Oh, you'll meet him soon.
任务完成
It's done.
Zzyx很快就会来追查你的 这你清楚
Zzyx will come after you, you know.
瑞贝卡·撒切尔会把它当成首要任务的
Rebecca Thatcher will make it her mission.
是啊
Yeah.
那你怎么办?
What are you going to do?
我准备好了
I'll be ready.
你告诉他什么了?
What did you tell him?
我让他跟彼得森一家走
I told him to go with the Petersons,
只有这样才能让特雷格一家安全
that it was the only way to keep the Tragers out of danger,
我还告诉他我会派人
and that I was going to send him to somebody
让他知道一切的真♥相♥
that could tell him everything.
好的 我等你消息
Good. I'll be waiting.
告诉我更多真♥相♥
Tell me more.
告诉我 为什么那些人想要我的命
Tell me why people want me dead.
告诉我 为什么检验报告说戴维和朱丽叶彼得森
Tell me why that test said that David and Julia Peterson
是我的亲生父母 而我根本一点都不记得他们
were my parents when I don't remember anything about them.
在你那晚杀死科恩前发生的事情
before that night in the woods with Kern
为什么我一点也记不起来?
Why don't I remember anything?
好吧 我告诉你
Okay, I'll tell you.
你什么也不记得
You don't remember anything before that night
因为你没有记忆
because there's nothing to remember.
你是什么意思?
What do you mean?
在那晚之前
Before that night,
由于各种原因
for all intents and purposes,
你...
you...
...你根本不存在
...you didn't exist.
我猜坏消息来了?
I assume the news isn't good.
根据记录
According to the records,
这个男孩回到自己亲身父母的身边了
the boy has been returned to his birth parents.
这真可笑
That's amusing,
他根本没有生父母
considering he doesn't have any.
我尽力想查出他们是谁
I tried to find out who they are,
从文件看来 最终都没有头绪
but the paper trailled to a series of dead ends.
trail 跟踪 追踪
他就像蒸发了一样
It's as though he disappeared without a trace.
那可不一定
Not entirely.
我有办法揪出幕后真正的主谋
I have an idea who's behind all this.
我们在哪儿?
Where are we?
我们只是奉命送你到这儿
All we were told was to bring you here.
能再见到你真好 凯尔
It's good to see you again, Kyle.
我是亚当·拜棱
I'm Adam Bailen.
你找我来想干吗?
What do you want from me?
你想知道什么?
What would you like to know?
一切的一切
Everything.
那你应该跟着我来
Then you should come with me.
你觉得他们会让他知道自己的出身吗?
Do you think they'll actually tell him where he came from?
知道又怎样 只不过是个试验品
That he was nothing more than a scientific experiment,
experiment 实验 试验
一个不合格的试验品罢了?
a failed one at that?
拜棱也许跟你的看法不一样
Bailen might disagree with your assessment
他认为那次实验没有失败
of it being a failure.
不管怎样 那个男孩做到了
After all, the boy did what
你们两个本愿之外的事情
neither of you intended him to do when you started.
在外界存活了下来
He survived in the outside world.
我自己会对付781227号♥和亚当·拜棱
I'll take care of 781227 and Adam Bailen.
与此同时 我要对781228号♥进行诊断性测试
In the meantime, I've run the diagnostics.
diagnostics 诊断
她现在的情况非常良好...
781228 is in excellent condition.
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表