剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
Good.
凯尔 张嘴
Kyle,open
也许他认为他能在我嘴里发现些什么
Or why he'd thought he'd find it in my mouth.
也许在他的嘴里呢
Maybe it was in his.
尽管我不是牙医
Now,I'm not a dentist.
但根据他牙面的镶合情况他的牙齿并没任何磨损 看上去是全新的
But now these ones here,his teeth don't look worn at all. They look brand new.
在我给他看牙刷之前他还不知道有这样东西呢
He didn't know what a toothbrush was until I showed him.
躺平 凯尔
Lay back,Kyle.
该是你来向我解释
You tell me.
我从来没有看到这样的症状
I've never seen anything like it.
很明显是基因的变异
Not really a genetic abnormality...
我知道我身上的一部分不见了
I knew something was missing.
是不是皮肤移植?
Skin graft?
但我不知道为什么这如此重要
But I didn't know why it mattered.
为什么会是这样的? 没有留下任何疤痕
What for? And no trace of the scar?
也许是通过手术将脐带脱肠给切去了
Perhaps surgery that corrected uh an unbiblical hernia.
斯栋医生 我不认为手术可以除去整个肚脐
Dr. Stone,I don't think they'd wipe out the whole naval.
他身上的某些特征的确是很奇特
Some of his characteristics are,unusual.
但他的体格非常健康强健
But he's in excellent shape physically.
明显的是他现在的心理状况更让人担心
Obviously his mental health is a cause for concern.
我一直在帮助他恢复记忆 但现在我更担心他睡不着觉
Well,I'll be working with him to recover his memory.But right now,I'm more worried that he's not sleeping.
其实 如果我不知道我自己是谁的话 我也不会睡上踏实觉的
Well,I didn't know who I was,I'd have trouble sleeping,too.
但他一定是睡过觉的 妮可♥儿♥
But he must be sleeping,Nicole.
他的精神状态很好 丝毫不显得疲乏
He looks fine,not tired at all.
可他自己说十天里没有一天睡过觉
But he says he hasn't slept in 10 days,not once.
从来没有而且我也没有看到过他睡觉
And I've never seen him sleep.
让他吃一种药
Give him one of these.
保证他晚上睡得好
Guaranteed to give him a good night's sleep.
别担心了 妮可♥儿♥
And don't worry,Nicole.
正常人不睡觉身体很快就会垮下的
Normal people can't go long without sleeping.
你却认为凯尔很正常
And you think Kyle is normal.
除了肚脐的问题 心率正常 血压也不错
No belly button aside,heart rate's good,blood pressure's fine.
他就跟同龄人一样
Just like any other kid his age.
我明白凯尔是怎么一回事了
I think I got it.
会不会在凯尔来自的那个星球上时间跟地球不一样
What if time is different on Kyle's home planet?
乔史 地球就是凯尔所在的家
Josh,this is Kyle's home planet.
也许一天对他来说只是一个小时
One earth day might be like an hour for him.
那么十天...- 就像十个钟头一样 你又在胡说八道了
so ten days... - is like ten hours! Yea,I get it. You're being ridiculous.
你好好想想吧
Think about it.
他有健忘症 可大脑却那么发达
He's this super brain with amnesia.
他都不明白一些最简单的道理 但解起微积分却是小菜一碟
He can't understand the simplest thing,but does calculus,like it's 2 plus 2.
有时候你说的话他都听不懂但竟可以脱口说中文
He barely knows what you're saying sometimes,but somehow speaks Chinese?
他从不睡觉 另外我还没有搞清楚他肚脐是怎么回事呢
He never sleeps,and I haven't even gone through the whole belly button thing yet.
妈 我告诉你吧 凯尔他不是人类
Mom,I'm telling you. Kyle is not human!
凯尔
Oh,Kyle.
你当然是人类
Of course you are human.
你看到没 他自己都不确定
See,even he's not sure.
别浪费时间了 去做功课
Stop wasting time. Go do your homework.
你这样瞎忙活才是浪费时间呢
That's a waste of time.
我还不知道时间是可以被浪费的
I didn't know time could be wasted.
凯尔 我想让你试着做些事情
Kyle. I want you to try something.
有时候人们很难入睡因为他们对某些事太焦虑了
Sometimes people have trouble sleeping because
they're concerned about something that's happened to them.
我也是吗
Am I?
我不知道 但这么可能会帮你回忆起一些东西
I'm not sure,but this might help you recall some experiences.
我想让你试着画一些东西 随便什么
I want you to draw anything,anything at all.
只要可以帮助你想起你从哪儿来 想起你的家
Anything you can remember about where you came from,about your home.
好极了
Great.
不论你是否理解
Now it does make any sense to you now.
凯尔还在画 他都画了好几个小时了
Kyle's still at it. He's been drawing for hours.
那好啊 可以让他消耗消耗他的精力
Good,wear him out.
他画画的方式
The way he draws.
让我感觉他是在脑中捕捉了一幅图像然后再重新把它展现出来
It's almost like he snaps a picture in his head and then reproduces it.
作画就是这样不断重复更替的过程呀
It's the same sort of thing over and over.
这里一定是维克多瀑布附近 就是在那儿凯尔被第一次发现 他最初的记忆
This must be the place near Victor Falls where he was first seen,his earliest memory.
你认为这代表着什么
What do you think it means?
我认为很重要的事情在那儿发生了但他自己还不能够讲明白
Well,I think something significant may have happened there,but I can't explain it yet.
甘菊似乎对我有一种魔力似的 它很滋润
Chamomile always does the trick for me. It's very soothing.
可以助你安然入睡
It's gonna help you sleep.
尝起来像马尿一样难喝
Tastes like horse pee.
乔史
Josh
真的
It does.
马尿是什么味道
What does horse pee taste like?
我怎么知道
How would I know?
可你刚刚说...
You just said
这只是一种措辞罢了 非常不文明
It's an expression. A rude one.
来 凯尔 尝尝这杯茶
Here,Kyle,try the tea.
它很烫 喝的时候当心
It's hot though,be careful.
不对 不是吃茶袋
No,not the teabag.
茶水 你应该喝泡的茶水
The water,you drink the tea.
真是外星人
Alien
你在干什么呢
What are you doing?
吃茶袋
Eats teabag.
我在弄一个清单 凯尔为何是个外星人
I'm keeping a list. What makes Kyle an alien.
好喝吗?
It's good?
嗯 好喝
It's good.
现在我成了个茶袋了
Now I'm the teabag.
不知为什么 在这里我感觉很安全
Somehow I felt safe here.
很安心 天下和平的感觉
Secure,at peace.
他可喜欢待在那儿了
He loves it under there.
因为他感觉自己飘起来了 就像在太空里一样
Cuz he's weightless,like in space.
出去
Out!
我可是正确的 看 他还沉在那儿
I'm right! See? He's still under.
凯尔
Kyle!
放松了?
Relaxed?
至少我们中的一个算是了
One of us is.
今晚出来吗?
So what's up for tonight
在功夫先生的那个镇上
In the town of mister kung fu
不,还是被关着
Nope, just hanging
也许我稍后会经过你那
Maybe I'll swing by later
也许我会在周围
Maybe I'll be around
别挂
Hold on
凯尔
Kyle
能出去吗?
Do you mind?
抱歉
Sorry
... 马达公♥司♥的网址是madacorp.com.
...the future today. Mada Corp on the web at MADA CORP dot com.
喜欢单调的噪音 还需核实
Likes white-noise. Check.
伙计 开着它你可睡不着
Dude,you'll never sleep with that on.
别把我藏的东西翻出来
Yo! Hands off the stash!
stash n.藏匿处
小孩子可不敢吃我的酸酸糖
My Sour-Patche Kids,they're sacred.
我真想快点睡觉
I can't wait to fall asleep.
昨天晚上 我梦见了体坛秀 泳装系列 只有我和那七个超级模特
Last night,the entire sports illustrated swimsuit issue came to life Just me and seven super models.
我都准备好下次的续集了
I am so prime for the sequel.
sequel 续集[篇],下篇
好啦 凯尔 洗了个热水澡 喝了杯热茶 累了?
Ok,Kyle. Well,you've had a bath,some warm tea,feeling tired?
还没
No.
我知道一定是你的焦虑引起了问题
I'm sure part of the problem is you're anxious.
记住 布林侦探跟警方还在调查
Remember,Detective Breen and the police are still searching.
他们会帮你解决问题的
We're looking for answers.
与此同时 你一定得好好睡 而这会有效的
In the meantime,you've got to get some sleep,and this will help.
你会吃吗
Will you take it?
我拿着它了啊
I took it.
不 你应该把它吞下去
No,you have to swallow it.
这样我就能睡着了
And then I'll sleep?
很好
Good.
太好了
Perfect.
孩子们 晚安
Goodnight boys.
好好睡
Sleep well.
做个好梦
Sweet dreams.
是啊 她们(那些模特)会的
Oh,they will be.
他看上去是如此的满足 四肢伸展着 什么事也不做
He looked so pleased,stretched out,doing nothing.
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表