剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on Kyle XY...
这是什么?
What is it?
是你的照片! 1985年拍的?
It's you. 1985?
我知道照片上那男人的名字了
I found out his name--the guy in the photo.
是亚当·拜棱
Adam Bailen.
亚当拜棱已经失踪20多年了
Adam Bailen has been missing for 20 years.
你不能再问下去了
You got to stop asking questions.
忘记过去
Forget about the past,
否则他们会杀了你的
because if you don't, they'll kill you, Kyle.
781227号♥在两个月前就应该处死
781227 was scheduled for termination two months ago.
termination 终止
公♥司♥绝不能容忍♥这个试验品流散在外面
This company cannot afford to have that subject loose in the outside world.
凯尔!
Kyle!
一切都会好起来的
It's all gonna be okay.
gonna (美) going to
我和她相处得很好
I've got a great thing going with her,
我不会自己毁了这段感情的
and I'm not gonna ruin it.
ruin (使)破产, (使)堕落, 毁灭
你当然舒服了
Great for you.
和阿曼达约会 还要希拉里当"赠品"
Go out with Amanda, tap Hillary on the side.
我总觉得我让你失望了
I can't help feeling that I've let you down.
让我失望?
Let me down?
你让我感觉 我就是你亲生儿子一样
You made me feel like I was your son.
诺亚 真的是你吗?
Noah, is that really you?
你是谁?
Who are you?
是妈妈呀
It's Mom.
我们终于找到你了
We finally found you.
这孩子叫我们...
The kids called us...
会没事的 我们会弄清楚这件事
It's gonna be okay. We'll figure this out.
figure...out 解决
这件事就是这样发生的
That's about what happened.
要知道 我们也是这样想的
As you can imagine, so do we.
我们一直就在谈...
It's all we've been talking about...
如果只是稍稍观察一下
At a glance,
glance 一瞥, 眼光, 匆匆一看
大家都会相信我和彼得森一家有亲缘关系
anyone would believe the Petersons and I were related.
他们说我有母亲的嘴巴 父亲的下巴
They'd say I had her mouth and his chin.
但我想要的不止是外表的相似
But I wanted more than a passing resemblance.
resemblance 类同之处
我不去想他们是不是我的父母
Instead of thinking they could be my parents,
我应感觉到他们就我的父母
I needed to feel that they were.
他们看上去很不错
They look like nice people.
诺亚算什么鬼名字?
What the hell kind of name is Noah?
我真不敢相信
I can't believe you.
凯尔的父母就要带他走了
Kyle's about to get hauled off by his parents.
haul off 退却, 撤退
你就不能说点像样的话?
Can't you think of something decent to say?
decent (口)相当好的 象样的
我又不想让他走
It's not like I want him to go.
他根本就没有诺亚的样子
He doesn't even look like a Noah.
你觉得他们很快就会带我走吗?
Do you think they'll want to take me home with them soon?
也许吧
Maybe.
我也不清楚
I don't know.
那件事发生时 我们在香港已住了2年
Well, we'd been living in Hong Kong for two years when it happened.
五年前的一天 诺亚去了学校 但再也没有回过家
Five years ago Noah left for school, never came home.
我们认为是一起绑♥架♥案
We thought it was a kidnapping,
kidnapping 诱拐 拐骗
想要勒索我们家
some sort of extortion scheme.
extortion 勒索 敲诈 强取 被勒索的财物
戴维在银行行政部门工作
David's an executive for a bank.
但我们从没收到过讨要赎金的电♥话♥
But there was never any ransom call.
ransom 敲诈 勒索
这件事从头到尾就没有任何线索
I mean there were no clues at all right from the beginning.
但还是...
And still...
我们从没有放弃寻找
we never stopped looking for him,
放弃心中的希望
never stopped hoping.
最终 奇迹般的
And finally, out of nowhere,
我们点击了一个失踪人口的网站
a hit on a missing person web site.
单从照片我们认不出
We couldn't tell from the picture,
但和侦探谈过之后
but after talking to the detective
现在又亲眼见到了他
and now seeing him.
我过去总叫他 "我生命中充满活力的奇迹"
I used to call him my wandering wonder--
充满睿智与好奇
Sharp, inquisitive,
inquisitive 好奇的
对一切都刨根问底 希望一下子把知识都消化了
studying everything, taking it all in.
凯尔是...
Kyle is--
对不起 我们都习惯这样叫他了
I'm sorry. We're so used to calling him that.
我理解
I understand.
凯尔很特殊
Kyle is special
在许多方面与众不同
and different in many ways.
他出生时带有一些生理缺陷
He was born with some physical defects.
他的器官生长错位
His organs weren't all in the right place.
手术矫正之后让他焕然一新
But the corrective surgeries have made him as good as new,
surgery 外科 外科学 手术室 诊疗室
但就是没有肚脐
but without a belly button.
我们有太多太多的问题
We have so many questions.
我们也是
So do we.
他们还要等一段时间
Well, they'll have to wait.
医院安排了DNA测试
The hospital arranged some DNA tests
需要确认我们的亲子关系
to verify paternity.
verify 检验 校验 查证 核实 paternity 父权 父子关系
与此同时...
In the meantime...
我们听说诺亚已经记不得
We were told that Noah has no memory
自己被找到以前的事
from the day before he was found.
所以我弄了这份相册
I put this photo album together.
希望能让他想起些什么
Thought it might jog some memories.
jog 轻推
你说你知道答案
You said you had answers.
福斯 听我说 我知道你在那儿
Foss, listen to me. I know you're there.
那些人究竟是谁?
Who are these people?
我有疑问
I have questions.
说吧
Go ahead.
我从哪儿来的?
Where am I from?
让我告诉你吧
Well, let's see.
你生在曼哈顿
You were born in Manhattan,
我们随后搬了几回家
and from there we moved around a little bit--
华盛顿 康乃狄格 香港
D.C., Connecticut, Hong Kong.
我有兄弟姐妹吗?
Do I have any brothers or sisters?
我们只想要一个孩子
We only wanted one child.
宠物呢?
Pets?
我们对宠物过敏
We're both allergic.
allergic [医]过敏的 患过敏症的
凯尔 慢点来
Kyle, slow down.
让我们讲些你的故事吧
Maybe if we tell you some stories.
还记得康乃狄格的家里
You remember the old claw-foot tub,
有只脚爪型的浴缸吗?
from the house in Connecticut?
我们要搬到香港的时候
When we were moving to Hong Kong,
诺亚执意不肯跟我们走
Noah kept insisting he didn't want to go
因为他舍不得那只浴缸
because he didn't know what the tub would be like.
出人意料的是 戴维把浴缸托运了
David, as a surprise, had the tub shipped.
我们刚刚把他从板条箱拿出来
as soon as we took it out of the crate,
诺亚就迫不及待地跳了进去
He jumped into it.
他那个晚上就在浴缸里睡了
Slept in it that night.
此后的每个晚上都是 直到...
And every night until...
凯尔 你还有别的要问吗?
Kyle, is there anything else you want to ask?
有 亚当·拜棱是谁?
Yes. Who's Adam Bailen?
不认识
Doesn't sound familiar.
那威廉·科恩教授呢?
What about Professor William Kern?
他是谁?
Who?
这个标记 你们认识吗?
This logo, do you recognize it?
凯尔
Kyle.
他们假装认识我
No, they act like they know me.
但他们却不能帮助我找回记忆
They can't tell me anything to help me remember.
他们不知道那些人为什么有的失踪 有的死去
And they don't know why people are missing or dead
也不知道这些人与我有什么关系
or how these people are connected to me.
你要接受的的确很多
It's a lot to take in.
似乎对于你们所有人来说
Seems like for all of you,
这五年就像...蒸发了一样
five years is just...gone.
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表