剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
It was like winning clouded everything.
要么比赛...要么就给我离队
Play...or you're off the team for good.
教练 你不能...
Coach,you... you can't do--
闭嘴 塔讷!
Shut up,Tanner!
有你这种没志气的人 我们怎么可能赢!
We can't win if we play with quitters.
凯尔 顶上他的位置
Kyle,take his spot.
你聋了吗?
You deaf?
别管麦克唐纳
Forget McDonough.
你现在是我们的得分后卫了
You're the shooting guard now.
不行
No.
你说什么
What did you say?
我说我不行
I said no.
这支队伍现在你是头儿了
This is your team now.
你大放光彩的机会
Your chance to shine.
我不能比赛 教练
I can't play,Coach.
我也受伤了
I'm injured,too.
那你就跟麦克唐纳一起给我离开球队
Then you're off the team with McDonough.
塔讷 你来
Tanner,take over.
抱歉 我脚踝也伤着了
Sorry. My ankle's hurt,too.
还有谁?
Who's goin' in?
我也不能比赛 教练
I can't,Coach.
我受伤了
I'm hurt.
我也是
Me,too.
这不是真的吧
This can't be happening.
凯尔在搞些什么?
What's Kyle doin'?
干吗不打了? - 我不知道
Why won't he play? - I don't know.
教练 可以开始比赛了
Coach,I need your team on the floor,
否则你们就取消比赛资格了
or you forfeit.
你们所有人
All of you...
都给我上场比赛去!
out on that court now!
照我说的做...
Do this...
照我说的去做!
Do this...
否则你们要后悔一辈子的!!
and you'll regret it for the rest of your lives!
我宣布取消拜森队比赛资格
Bisons forfeit.
女士们先生们 拜森队取消比赛资格
Ladies and gentlemen, Bisons have forfeited.
兰塞队继续蝉联冠军
The Lancers retain the championship.
布林侦探?
Detective Breen?
特雷格太太
Mrs. Trager.
我应该给你打个电♥话♥的
I owe you a phone call.
好几个电♥话♥ 你确认尸体身份之后
Several. You should've told me
就应该马上给我打电♥话♥
as soon you identified those remains.
你已经无权知道这案子的信息了
Well,you're not entitled to that information.
但凯尔呢?
But isn't Kyle?
他迫切地希望可以揭开过去的秘密
He's desperate,Detective,to unlock his past,
科恩教授就有解开秘密的钥匙
and Professor Kern holds the key.
不 他没有
No. He doesn't.
我们问过他的一些朋友和同事
We've already interviewed several of his friends and colleagues.
没人认识凯尔
No one recognized Kyle's picture,
科恩也从没提到过认识这样一个男孩
and Kern never mentioned knowing a boy.
但凯尔一定认识他的
But Kyle had to have known him.
他们都在树林里
And they were both there in those woods.
也许他知道是谁杀了教授
Maybe Kyle knows who killed him.
凶手昨天死了
That man was found dead last night.
注射过量毒品
Drug overdose.
在他身上找到了一些属于科恩的证物
We found several items on him that belonged to Kern
其中包括一把枪...
as well as a gun--
就是杀死科恩的凶器
the same one that was used to kill Kern.
为什么要杀他呢?
Why did he kill him?
凶手只是个缺钱用的瘾君子
He was a junkie lookin' for cash.
他有前科 蓄意谋杀
He had priors. Attempted murder.
攻击他人
Assault.
特雷格太太
Mrs. Trager.
我们都在尽可能帮助凯尔
We keep making every effort that we can to help Kyle.
但他真的与科恩教授没有联♥系♥
But we found no link to Professor Kern,
而且... 这桩谋杀案结案了
and...this murder case is closed.
尸体就是那个教授的
So it's the professor.
对
Yes.
他还死了
And he's dead.
那个凶手知道他?
That man knew him?
大概吧 目前还没发现他们有联♥系♥
Maybe. So far,no one's been able to make the connection.
我没看到他之前就把他的脸画出来了
But I drew his face before I ever saw his picture in the paper.
我不知道该做何解释
I don't know how to explain that right now,
但我们不会放弃的
but that doesn't mean we'll stop trying.
我们会一起努力找出真♥相♥的
We'll keep working together. We'll keep looking for answers.
每次想找更多的答案
Yeah,every time we look for more answers,
却只能发现更多的问题
we only find more questions.
我很确定我们遇到了问题
I was so sure we were on to something.
现在我又回到了原点
Now I'm right back where I started.
凯尔,我知道你很沮丧
Kyle, I know you're frustrated.
这是一个非常复杂的情况
This is a very complicated situation.
停赛? 停赛?!
Forfeit? Forfeit?
我很抱歉 乔史
I'm sorry,Josh.
你怎么能这样做?
How could you do it?
你怎么能这样不打了?
How could you not play?
别 别 - 休想
No,no. Don't-- -Nope.
喂
Hello.
等等
Hold on.
我不在
I'm not here.
别溜
Don't go anywhere.
真不好意思 他现在不在
I'm sorry. He's not in right now.
好的 再见
Okay. Bye.
怎么了? 那个人都打了10次电♥话♥了
What's goin' on? That's the tenth call I got this morning.
我受欢迎啊 还能说什么呢
I'm popular. What can I say?
乔史 说实话
Josh,spill it.
我能借200块钱么?
Um...can I borrow $200?
我赌球了 - 什么?
I took bets on the game. -What?
凯尔球打得那么好
Well,Kyle was doing so good.
我太兴奋了
I mean,I got all caught up in the excitement.
然后你就想趁机捞上一把
And you thought you'd just cash in.
好极了 我的儿子会赌球了
Great. My son,the bookie.
抱歉让你失望了
I'm sorry I'm such a disappointment.
等等 我还没说完呢
Hold on. I'm not done.
你管我做些什么?
What do you care what I do?
你倒开始注意起我了嘛
Like you've even noticed I'm around.
你在说些什么话?
What are you talking about?
你真应该看看
You should see
自己看凯尔打球的时候有多兴奋
how pumped up you got over Kyle.
就因为他那破球打得好
Just because he's good at some stupid game.
乔史 - 你从来没那样对过我
Josh. -You've never been that way with me.
从来没有! 不管什么事情!
Never! Over anything!
现在你真是捡到了个好儿子!
Now you've got the son you've always wanted.
等等
Hold on.
乔史
Oh,Josh.
好吧 我承认...
O-Okay. I admit...
有时候我希望你能对体育有更大的激♥情♥
sometimes I wish you'd be a little more excited about sports,
因为这样我们就能有共同的爱好了
but only because then we'd have something more we could share.
你就是那个我爱的儿子
You are the son I've always wanted.
你就是最棒的
I couldn't hope for any better.
那么...你会帮我掏钱?
So...you'll spot me the money?
休想
Not a chance
用你自己的零花钱...
Use your allowance...
从你以后的零花钱里扣 即日起执行
which is cut off,effective and immediately.
老爸 我全用来买♥♥游戏了
Dad,I spent it all on video games.
那就把它们卖♥♥了 你很长一段时间内
Then sell them. You're not gonna be playin' 'em
都不会有机会碰他们了
for a very long time,anyway.
就知道我能在这儿找到你
Hey.Thought I'd find you here.
别影响我锻炼
Don't ruin my workout.
我是来告诉你 我不会因为戴克伦再和你吵架了
I just came to tell you I'm not gonna fight with you over Declan.
老实地投降了么
Oh. Sweet surrender.
等等
Wait.
就这句话?
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表