剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
But suddenly, like a flash,
整个故事变得清清楚楚
the whole story fell into place.
别这样做
Don't do this.
ZZYX命令你杀了他
Zzyx ordered you to exterminate him.
我不能让你们两个活着走出去
I can't let either of you walk way.
你是拜棱的导师 他如此的相信你
You were Bailen's mentor! He trusted you,
mentor [希神]门特(良师益友) 贤明的顾问 导师 指导者
你现在反过来要对付他?
and now you're working for them!
不 拜棱背叛公♥司♥的那一刻起
No, no. Bailen gave up any claim on the boy
这个男孩就与他没有任何瓜葛
when he turned his back on the company.
他们要那个男孩的命
They want the boy dead!
我终于知道真♥相♥的一部分了
I finally had a piece of the truth.
现在是时候知道剩下的那部分了
Now it was time to get the rest.
没事的 没事的
It's all right. It' all right.
冷静下来
Settle down.
听我说
Listen to me.
没事的
It's okay.
对你用了氯仿我很抱歉
I'm sorry about the chloroform.
译注: 氯仿具有麻醉性可作为气体麻醉剂
我知道我上次对你横加责备
I tried to get the jump on you before
这并不好 所以...
and it wasn't pretty, so...
我想起科恩教授怎么死的了...
I remember what happened...with Kern.
你们两个在谈论亚当·拜棱
The two of you were talking about Adam Bailen
还有一个叫Zzyx的东西
and something called Zzyx.
这跟我通过拜棱纸片发现的那个地址有关吗?
Is that connected with the location I discovered in Bailen's papers?
那个标记?
The logo?
这就是我警告你不要问问题的原因
This is why I warned you to stop asking questions.
你带我出来不是想来教训我的吧
You didn't bring me out here to lecture me.
不是
No.
那是为什么?
Then why?
因为我想我能帮你记起些东西
Because I thought it would help you remember.
听到什么没?
Did you hear something?
什么?
What?
趴下 趴下 走!
Get down! Get down! Go!
快走!
Go! Aah!
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
跟我走 把手伸给我
Come on. Give me your arm.
汤姆 - 快上车!
Tom, -get in! Get in!
你不知道怎么开车
You don't know how to drive.
等等
Hold on.
快!
Go!
你怎么来了?
What are you doing here?
我正好从小区开过
I was driving through the neighborhood
听到你家传出一阵轻婉的音乐
and felt the strains of downer lesbian music emanating from your house.
lesbian 女性同性恋者 emanate 散发 发出 发源
觉得你需要打起精神来
Thought you might need a boost.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
你觉得我要通过做♥爱♥来让自己开心吗?
You think I should heal my pain through sex?
我可是一直想当个"好男儿"
I was just going for a heavy-duty mack session,
但如果你坚持要...
but if you insist.
凯尔在的时候
It freaks me out
我把他当个隐形人一样
that I spent so much time not caring if Kyle was here or not.
可现在他要走了...
And now that he might leave--
他不会走的
He's not going anywhere.
你的口气和乔什很像
You sound like Josh.
他的生活在这儿
He's got a life here.
尽管没有记忆 尽管错综复杂
A trippy, no-memory, messed-up life,
但至少这还是一段生活
but it's still a life.
他是不会为了那两个陌生人
He's not gonna throw that away for two people
而抛弃这一切的
he has no memory of ever knowing.
你怎么那么确定?
How can you be so sure?
因为另一种结局是...
Because the other ending to that story is...
我不愿意接受的
It's not something I'm willing to accept.
你应该让我送你去医院的
You should've let me take you to the hospital.
我自己会处理的 下车去 快走
I'll take care of that. Get out of here. Go.
除非你把所有的真♥相♥都告诉我 否则我是不会走的
I'm not getting out of this car until you've told me everything.
你基本上都已经知道了
You know most of it already.
我们在树林里
We were in the woods.
看到科恩我们很吃惊 然后...
We were surprise by Kern and...
然后我就杀了他
And I killed him.
因为他会杀了你的
Because he was gonna kill you.
我在处理尸体的时候
By the time I was done getting rid of the body,
你醒过来了 然后你...
you'd woken up and you...
你在城市里闲逛
You wandered into the city
最后进了少管所
and got put in juvenile detention.
juvenile 青少年的 幼稚的
当妮可♥儿♥收留你的时候 我...
And once Nicole Trager took you in, I...
我觉得应该...
I just figured it was smarter to...
监视你
keep an eye on you.
告诉我更多的东西
Tell me more.
告诉我 为什么那些人想要我的命
Tell me why people want me dead.
告诉我 为什么检验报告说戴维和朱丽叶彼得森
Tell me why that test said that David and Julia Peterson
是我的亲生父母 而我根本一点都记不起他们
were my parents when I don't remember anything about them.
在你那晚杀死科恩前发生的事情
before that night in the woods with Kern
为什么我一点也记不起来?
Why don't I remember anything?
好吧 我告诉你
Okay, I'll tell you.
他怎么还没回来?
Now, should we be worried that he's not back yet?
我想他一定觉得难以接受
Oh, I think he got overwhelmed.
overwhelm 淹没 覆没 受打击 制♥服♥ 压倒
我们会跟他谈的
We'll talk to him.
你们明天可以再来看他
We can try it again tomorrow.
那真是太好了
That would be great.
谢谢你们
Okay. Thank you all for your time.
不客气
You're welcome.
凯尔
Kyle.
诺亚
Noah.
你上哪儿去了?
Where you been?
你没事吧?
You doing okay?
我的大脑飞快地闪过
My mind was racing with the information
福斯告诉我的话
I had just learned from Foss.
福斯 是他守护着我扑朔迷离的过去与未来
Foss, my patron saint of lost pasts and confusing futures.
每个人都站在我面前
Everyone was there in front of me.
收留我的
The family who took me in,
想要带我"回家"的
and the family who wanted to take me home.
此时此刻 我清楚的知道我该做什么
And right then, I knew exactly what I had to do.
我想起来了
I remember.
妈妈
Mom.
爸爸
Dad.
我记起你们了
I remember you.
我想起我9岁的时候 去夏威夷度假
I remember the vacation we had when I was nine to Hawaii.
我之前从来没有看到过棕榈树
I'd never seen a palm tree before.
然后你带我去了科技馆
And you took me to the science museum
那儿有回声走廊
where they had the whispering corridors.
然后我们乘着彩虹帆船 在瀑布附近航行
And we went sailing near the waterfall on the boat with the rainbow sail.
在旅馆我每晚都点一样的甜食
And every night at the hotel I'd order the same thing for dessert.
切片香蕉...而且还握着吃
A banana split--hold the banana.
能告诉我们这段时间发生了什么?
Can you tell us what happened to you,
你都在哪儿?
where you've been all this time?
我还不记得
Still a blank.
那么你们回家之后
Well, once you get home,
相信一定能找到一个新的心理医生
I'm sure you can find a new therapist
therapist 临床医学家
他能帮凯尔找回更多记忆
who can help him recover even more of his memory.
你为什么不能再做他的心理医生?
Why can't you still be his therapist?
是啊 你最了解他了
Yeah, you know him better than anyone.
我没有冒犯你们的意思
No offense.
可彼得森一家住在康乃狄格洲
The Petersons live in Connecticut.
那么你们什么时候走?
So, how soon before you leave?
我们不想太急
Well, we don't want to rush anything.
我明天就可以出发
I'll be ready to go by tomorrow.
既然我想起来了 我就准备好了
Now that I know, I'm ready.
真不敢相信 我还没泡到他
I can't believe before I got to make out with him.
他就要走了
he's leaving
开玩笑的
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表