剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
华盛顿大学就是科恩教授任教的地方
The University of Washington,that's where Professor Kern taught.
也就是在丛林里发现的那具尸体
The guy who's skeleton they found in the woods.
如果你想一起去 没问题的
If you wanna come,Kyle,I'm fine with it.
凯尔 你不能跟戴克伦去华盛顿大学
Kyle,you can't drive to U-Dub with Declan,
我爸妈不会同意的
my parents won't let you.
他们还没100%信任你
You haven't exactly established yourself as the most trustworthy person.
你说这话可伤我心了
That really hurts.
但我一定得去
But I have to go.
如果我认识科恩教授 那么在他任教的地方
If I knew Professor Kern,and that's where he taught,
或许有人会认识我的
someone there might know who I am.
凯尔 如果我妈知道你想去的话...
Kyle,if my mom hears that you wanna go to U-Dub...
她是赞成让我弄清事情真♥相♥的
She wants me to figure things out.
但那并不包括去找那个死掉的教授
That doesn't include snooping around about some dead professor.
你真应该看看凯尔的反应
I mean,you should have seen Kyle's reaction.
当他谈起汤姆·福斯时的那种焦虑...
The anxiety when he started talking about Tom Foss
就好像他又经历了当时的场景一样
as if he was really re-living the experience.
那算什么情况? 催眠之后
And...what? Even under hypnosis
也不知道为什么他会看到福斯
there's still no clue why Kyle had those flashes about him?
不知道 而且那场景太逼真了
No. And they're so vivid.
我知道福斯只是一个替代的人形
I know that Foss is just a replacement for someone,
但他确实让凯尔感到很焦虑
but still,it makes Kyle anxious to have him around.
你可以不用担心了
Well,you're not gonna have to worry about that anymore.
我给帕利塞德保安公♥司♥打电♥话♥了
I called Palisades Security today.
你使他被炒了?
You got him fired?
也不算吧 只是不让他来我们这里巡逻了
Not quite,but they agreed to take him off our detail.
也许让他去阿♥拉♥斯加州有点困难
I guess a transfer to Alaska was out of the question,
但多少也是个安慰 谢谢你
but still,it's a relief. Thank you.
求求你们了 别把口水漏到我饭菜里
Aw,please. Not near my food.
凯尔 今天早上的催眠让你受惊了
Kyle,sorry it didn't work out this morning.
还是值得一试啊
It was worth a try.
你没泄气就好
I'm glad you're not discouraged.
我觉得凯尔应该远离这些东西 好好休息一下
I think Kyle needs a break from all this stuff.
戴克伦明天会去威特曼大学
Declan's checking out Whitman tomorrow,
我想我也会去 凯尔也可以同往
and I thought I'd go,and Kyle's welcome to come.
我还以为戴克伦要... - 亲自来请你?
I thought Declan was going-- -To invite you himself?
这就是他的意思 我只是代他问问
he meant to,so I'm asking you for him.
你怎么突然对他那么好了?
Why are you being so nice to him?
是啊 怎么了?
Yes,why are you?
天呐 弄得好像我很坏似的
God,you make it sound like I'm this horrible person.
那算了 我可不想硬拉着他去
Forget it. I don't have to take him.
但我想去
But I wanna go.
我想去看看那所学校
I'd like to see the school.
让他去一天 一份文凭就到手了
Give him one day there and he'll come back with a diploma.
你觉得怎么样?
Well,what do you think?
可以帮我带件威特曼的T恤回来吗?
Bring me back a Whitman t-shirt?
你想去华盛顿大学 是吧?
You wanted to go to U-Dub,didn't you?
我只是不想编故事骗他们罢了
I just don't like making up stories for them.
所以我才那样帮你呀 等会儿再谢我吧
That's why I did it. You can thank me later.
可以走了么?
Hey. Ready to roll?
你想知道你做的梦是真是假?
Kyle,once and for all you can find out
这是唯一机会
if those dreams that you're having are real.
我们走吧
Let's go
欢迎来到华盛顿大学
Welcome to U-Dub.
有你熟悉的么?
Does anything look familiar?
没有 - 是你还没看到啦
No. -Not yet.
特雷格太太 你好
Mrs. Trager. Hi.
你好
Hello.
抱歉打扰你了 我只是想确认一下
I'm sorry to bother you,but I just came by to make sure
你们家是否一切都好?
that everything is okay.
一切正常
Everything's fine.
我是想说...
Well,I guess I mean...
我得知你们要求让我换岗
I know that you folks requested to have my detail switched,
我想知道是否我做了让您...担心的事?
and I just wanted to make sure I hadn't done anything to... upset you.
我们只是觉得你在这里并不合适
We just felt that it wasn't a good match here.
我很抱歉...
I'm sorry to hear that...
我想说的是...
because I have to say that...
我真的很尊敬你 特雷格太太 真的
uh,I admire you,Mrs. Trager. I do.
你能够如此平衡你的工作和家庭
The way that you balance your career with your family,
还有那个领养的孩子
and a foster child on top of that.
你真的处理了很多的事 我很佩服
It's a lot to handle. I really respect that.
所以尽管我不能再来巡视
So even though I'm not on your watch anymore,
我想让你知道...
I just want you to know that...
有任何需要可以随时打电♥话♥给我
you can call on me if you ever need anything.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不用客气 再见
You're welcome. Goodbye.
看看吧 我们在大学校园里呢 特雷格
Check it out. We're in college,Trager.
我怎么感觉自己还是一副高中女生的样子?
Why do I feel like I have high school written all over me.
凯尔 你去哪?
Kyle,where are you going?
去科教楼
To the science building.
等等 体育馆在哪里?
Hang on,where's the gym?
沿着这条路走 在食堂那左转
Take that path,then left at the commons
接着直走八分之一英里就到了
and straight on for an eighth of a mile.
你把地图给记下来了?
You already memorized the campus?
你像个导航系统一样
You're like a walking navi system.
我们几个钟头后在学生会碰头
So let's hook up in a couple of hours by the student union.
好
Sure.
你还能找得到科教楼?
Think you can find it?
我们到了
This is it.
有什么需要帮忙的吗?
Can I help you?
嗨 我是罗莉·特雷格 这是凯尔
Hi. I'm Lori Trager. This is Kyle.
你好
Hello.
我们听说这是科恩教授的办公室
We were told this is Professor Kern's office.
曾经是的
It was.
我们觉得凯尔可能认识那位教授
Well,we think Kyle might have known the professor.
可能认识?
May have?
我不确定
I'm not sure if I did.
凯尔有健忘症 而且很严重
Kyle has amnesia. Seriously.
他能记住的人很少 而科恩教授就是其中一个
And one of the few people he seems to remember is Professor Kern.
我知道我说的有点"玄乎"
I know this all sounds kind of "out there,"
但我们希望凯尔在这里能记起些东西来
but we were hoping being here might help Kyle remember.
你认识我吗?
Do you know me?
抱歉 我不认识
I'm sorry. No.
我是安娜·曼福雷迪 我是...
I'm Anna Manfreddy,I'm--
我曾经是科恩教授的研究助理
I was Professor Kern's research assistant.
能告诉我他研究的内容么?
Can I ask what exactly was he researching?
他对如何将人脑潜能最大化很感兴趣
Essentially,he was interested in maximizing brainpower.
科恩教授开♥发♥了一系列的理论和操作
Professor Kern developed theories and exercises
包括创新思维 解题能力
covering areas of creative thinking,problem-solving,
记忆能力 逻辑思维能力和大脑灵敏程度
memory,logical thought and mental agility.
我做过些研究
I've done some reading.
问题是凯尔很聪明
The thing is,Kyle is smart.
就像爱因斯坦似的
Like,Einstien-smart.
他接受过核磁共振检查 脑活动程度非常高
He had an MRI and it showed a really high level of brain activity.
我们觉得凯尔可能和教授共事过
So,we were thinking maybe Kyle worked with the professor,
这就解释了...
which could explain--
科恩教授的测试都是我做的
No. I did all of Professor Kern's testing.
如果他参与过 我是有印象的
I would've known if Kyle were involved in his research.
但我肯定参与了 我跟教授之间一定有联♥系♥
But I had to be. There has to be a connection.
只有这样一切才能说得通
It's the only thing that makes sense.
不好意思 - 现在就让我参加测试吧
Sorry. -Test me now.
我完成所有的测试后 你就会明白的
I'll take all of his tests and you'll see.
好吧 谢谢你 我很满意
All right. Thanks. I appreciate it.
一定是个坏消息吧
Uh-oh. This can't be good.
不 事实上算是个好消息
Well,actually,that was good news.
布林侦探的电♥话♥
That was Detective Breen.
我让他去查查福斯的背景
I asked him to run a background check on Foss
一切正常
and it came up clean.
我真不该告诉你的
I should never have told you.
听着 妮可♥儿♥ 我都让他换岗了
Listen,Nicole,I had him taken off our watch
他竟然还会上门来盘问你
and then he shows up at the door to question you about it.
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表