剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on Kyle XY
凯尔 你跟我们住了也有一个礼拜了
Kyle, you've been with us for over a week,
你竟说自己没睡过觉 一次都没有
and you're telling us you haven't slept? Not even once?
我来告诉你们为什么 凯尔这十天都睡不着觉
I'll tell you why Kyle hasn't slept for ten days.
他是个外星人
He's an alien.
你说你最后只记得自己在树林里
You said the last thing you remember was being in the woods.
那么 你是怎么到那里的呢
Now ah, how did you get there?
我不知道
I don't know.
没人注意他不见了么
No one noticed he's gone?
这怎么可能 他一定在哪儿有个家啊
How could that be? He has to have come from somewhere
有人一定在挂念着他
Someone has to be missing him.
特雷格 最近都没看到你
Trager, haven't seen you around,
没时间来找我了
no time for me anymore?
也许我可以帮你安排啊
Might be able to fit you into my schedule.
我想让你画些东西 随便什么
I want you to draw anything you can remember about
只要能帮你回忆起你从哪里来
where you came from.
这里一定是在维克多瀑布附近 是凯尔被发现的地方
This must be the place near Victor Falls where he was first seen.
我认为那儿大概发生了很重要的事情
I think something significant may have happened there.
我肯定你的家人现在在找你
I bet your family's searching for you right now.
我是说 他们一定是在找你
I mean, they have to be,
你并不是从天上掉下来的
you didn't just fall from the sky.
凯尔 凯尔
Kyle! Kyle!
你在这儿做些什么呀
What are you doing here?
你为什么上这儿来
Why'd you come?
我希望我家人能来找我
I came so my family could find me.
爸 妈 来帮帮忙
Mom! Dad! Help!
凯尔 你快点
Kyle! Come on already!
凯尔 你给我出来
Kyle! Get out!
怎么了 我要冲澡了
What's going on? I have to take a shower.
那个大脑发达的家伙 还在浴缸里面睡着
And brainiac is still asleep in the tub.
brainiac 高智商的人 此表达略带调侃意味
凯尔 该起来了
Kyle, time to get up.
让他睡在这里面可真恶心
It's so gross that he sleeps in there.
可能让他想起飞行舱了
Must remind him of his pod.
你要做什么 用信♥用♥卡♥诱惑他出来
What are you gonna do, lure him out with your credit card?
哦 不 宝贝 对你我才这么做
No, sweetie. That's how I would lure you out.
对付凯尔 方法要简单的多
Kyle's a lot easier.
喔 教我
Whoa! Teach me!
白日做梦
Not a chance.
not a chance其实是not even a chance的缩略形式
直译为甚至一次机会都没有 表示不留情面地否定某事
我先来 不 该我 我都要憋坏了
Me first. Hey, no! I'm bursting here.
好吧 给你用我的洗手间
Alright, use my bathroom.
去冲个澡 拿上香皂和洗发水
You take a shower, use soap and shampoo,
对了 不要仅仅把头发弄湿了
and don't just get your hair wet.
好吧
Fine.
凯尔 起来吧 我还要去上班呢
Kyle! Come on, I have to go to work!
一开始他是个夜猫子 现在弄得像李白大梦一样 凯尔 凯尔
First he couldn't sleep, now he's Rip van Winkle?Kyle! Kyle!
Rip van Winkle是美国作家Washington Irving
写的一个黄粱一梦的短篇故事 这里译为 李白大梦
爸 这可不行 我上班之前一定要洗澡的
Dad, this isn't right, I have to take a shower before I go to work.
好吧 就让凯尔先来吧
Yeah, ok. But Kyle first.
你作下一个吧
Next!
每个人都有地方去 有事情做
Everyone had something to do, and someplace to be.
亲爱的 你今天顺便送乔史上学行吗
Hon, would you mind dropping off Josh?
不行啊 我现在就要走了
No, but we gotta get going.
等我把笔记本找到吧
Not until I find my notebook.
在这儿 笨蛋
Here, dork.
哦 就是它
Oh, yea.
肯定是半夜偷吃布丁时落下的
Must have left it there last night when I went for that pudding.
好了 凯尔 你有了不少画纸和记号♥笔
Ok. Kyle, you got plenty of papers, markers,
酸酸糖
Sour-Patch Kids.
真不敢相信你会带凯尔去上班
I cannot believe you're taking Kyle to your office with you.
你妈妈要处理很多病历没什么大不了的
Your mom's got a lot of cases to catch up on, no big deal.
对 而且这是外星男孩上班日
Besides, it's "Take your Alien to Work" Day.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thank you, hon.
有事就打电♥话♥给我
Call if you need anything.
好了 我们会没事的
Alright, we'll be fine.
准备好了吗 男子汉 没问题
Ready, men? Ready!
真让人享受的暑期课程啊
Oh, joy Summer school.
待会儿见
See you later.
罗莉 我跟你顺路的
Oh Lori, you're on my way.
我可以送你去上班
I can drop you at work.
不用了 我跟希拉里一起走
That's ok. I'm meeting Hillary.
你好
Hello?
特雷格夫人 我是布林侦探
Mrs. Trager, Detective Breen.
早上好
Oh, good morning.
我今天有事要来找您
I need to come see you today.
你们找到关于凯尔的线索了
Did you find something out about Kyle?
似乎有些眉目了
It looks like it.
我认为他有可能与某桩谋杀案有关
I think Kyle may be connected to a murder.
见到你的时候我会再告诉你具体情况
I'll give you the details when I see you.
这种厢式电梯就像一间小房♥间
The elevator was a little room
让我奇怪地感觉到自己在不断上升
that gave me a strange sensation of rising.
每个人似乎都小心翼翼
Everyone was careful
不看着别人 也不会碰着别人
not to look at each other, or touch.
喂
Hello!
对 我们现在在坐电梯
Yea, we're in the elevator.
你就跟布拉德说堵车了
You just tell Brad we got stuck in traffic.
好
Yea.
事实上我们没有被堵住啊
We didn't get stuck.
这只是一个小谎而已 没有恶意
Just a little white lie.
你撒谎了
You lied?
嗯 算是吧
Uh, yes.
但你不应该这样
But you shouldn't.
凯尔 永远说实话 好吗
Always tell the truth, Kyle. Ok?
我们到了 你的第一天工作
Here we are, first day on the job.
我有份工作 我只是开开玩笑罢了
I have a job? No, I'm just kidding.
但我想帮你们做些事情我会帮你找些事情做
But I want to help. Ah, you'll find something to do.
布拉德的会议我都快迟到了
Right now, I'm late for a meeting with Brad.
LWK软件公♥司♥ 请不要挂电♥话♥
L. W. K. Software, please hold,
是的 先生 他们正派人过来
yes, Sir, they're sending somebody.
我真打过电♥话♥了 这只是因为我 先生
Yes I-I did call. I just Sir?
辛劳的一上午
Rough morning?
的确是 我们的服务器坏了
Yeah, our server's down.
又坏了? - 是啊 今天早上又瘫痪了
Again? - Yea, it crashed this morning.
我 我能帮你做什么吗
Can, can I help you?
我是副总裁史蒂文 特雷格
I'm Stephen Trager, the B. P.
哦 对不起
Oh, hi. I'm sorry.
我 我是艾利森
I'm Alice.
我是临时工 - 临时工?
and I'm a temp. - A temp?
对 说明她不是一直在这里工作只是暂时的
Yeah, it means she's not here all the time. She's not permanent.
听着 我得去跟布拉德谈谈
Listen, I have to go and talk to Brad.
布拉德
Uh, Brad?
那个执行总裁
The CEO.
哦 我要你在这儿看好凯尔
Oh! I need you to watch Kyle here.
他还不习惯周围有这么多人
He's not used to being around so many people.
嗯 别担心
And don't worry,
他就坐在这里画画
he's just going to sit here and draw.
凯尔 跟艾利森一起呆在这里
I need you to stay here with Alice,
我会尽快回来
and I'll be right back as soon as I can.
你在那儿坐着等你♥爸♥ 好吗?
Why don't you wait for your dad, just over there?
史蒂文不是我爸
Stephen's not my dad.
我也是临时的
I'm a temp, too.
受害人是被枪杀的
The victim was shot.
一些徒步旅行的人在 维克多瀑布附近发现了他
Some hikers found him near Victor Falls.
侦探先生 我知道凯尔最早是在那儿发现的
Detective, I know Kyle was first seen there
但那只是几个星期之前
but that was a few weeks ago.
这个人在这很早之前就死了
This person was killed, way before.
并不一定
Not necessarily.
这些遗骨是漂白过的
The bones are bleached clean.
我们发现这具尸体曾被泼过生石灰
We know that quick lime was poured on the body. Quick lime?
生石灰用来让尸体更快腐烂分解
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表