剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
Hey, Kyle, I'll see you later, all right
嗨 凯尔
Hey, Kyle
你想玩这个?
Checking out the rides?
伙计 去玩旋转椅吧 那真刺♥激♥
Go on the Rotor, dude.It's crazy
我可不敢玩那个
I won't go near it
你喜欢玩什么?
Which one do you like?
查理总是笑我 但我喜欢旋转木马
Charlie will make fun,but...the carousel
不 旋转木马很有趣...
Oh, no, no,the carousel's great
如果你只有7岁的话
if you're seven
你又不需要和我一起坐的
Well, you don't have to go on it with me
你呢? 想试一下旋转木马吗?
What do you say, Kyle? You up for a spin?
听起来不错
Sounds good
去吧
Go ahead
可别太兴奋了哦!
Try to contain your excitement
对不起 我失约了
Look, I'm sorry I had to bail
你为什么不直接告诉我 你和凯尔在一起?
Why didn't you just say you were with Kyle?
我不知道 那是私事
I don't know.It's personal
你们俩在搞什么?
What are you two up to?
我在帮他做件事
I'm trying to help him with something
你为什么总这么疑神疑鬼?
Why are you so suspicious all the time?
你为什么总让我起疑呢?
Why do you give me reason to be?
如果你希望我们能发展下去 你得相信我
Hey, if you want this to work,you gotta trust me
我们要坐哪?
There's lots of horses on this ride?
这两匹怎么样?
How about these two?
对不起
Sorry
我站着好了
I'll stand
你确定
Are you sure
开始了
Here we go
先提醒你 它会转得越来越快的
It gets faster.Just warning you
有多快?
How fast?
对一个7岁的孩子来说很快
Fast enough for a seven-year old
7岁的孩子?
For a seven-year-old?
是啊
Yeah
看到了吧
See
你得告诉她
You have to tell her
你在胡说什么?
What are you, nuts
nuts 【俚】发疯的,傻的
罗莉觉得是我在和希拉里乱搞
Lori thought I was the one hooking up with Hillary
罗莉不相信你 这可不是我的错
It's not my fault Lori doesn't trust you
你觉得阿曼达相信你了
Oh, like Amanda trusts you
我和她相处的很好
I've got a great thing going with her
我不会毁了我们的关系的
and I'm not gonna ruin it
ruin 毁坏 破坏
对你来说倒悠哉悠哉
Great for you
脚踏两条船
Go out with Amanda tap Hillary on the side
凯尔 你还好吗?
Kyle, are you all right?
我很好
I'm fine
凯尔 放轻松点 这很好玩的
Kyle, relax.This is fun
不管怎么说 你是个好教官
You taught me well after all
你要在这些人面前杀了我?
You're gonna shoot mein front of all these people?
汤姆 你知道我们是怎么做事的
You know how it works, Tom
一声来历不明的枪响
A shot comes out of nowhere
当造成大众恐慌的时候 我们就有路可逃了
mass hysteria always provides an escape route
我努力想要听见他们在说什么
I struggled to hear them
我知道 我越是努力一分
and I knew if I tried any harder
那些令我不舒服的闪光就会更多一分
it might bring back on more of those uncomfortable flashes.
但我必须得知道他们在说什么
But I had to hear what they were saying.
你本应该执行命令的
You should have obeyed orders
你应该照指示杀了他
You should have terminated him according to instructions
没用了 已经太迟了
It's done now. It's too late
那孩子什么也不知道
The boy doesn't know it either
你的错误会暴露我们公♥司♥的
your mistake.It would expose the company
我们所有的努力都会付之东流
Everything we've ever worked for being destroyed
离他远点
Leave him alone
凯尔
Kyle
天啊 救命! 凯尔!
Oh, my God! Help!Kyle! Please
谁来帮帮忙
Somebody help
凯尔
Kyle
凯尔 凯尔
Kyle Kyle Please
凯尔
Kyle
谁来帮个忙 他需要人来帮他一把
Somebody please He needs help
凯尔
Kyle
凯尔很幸运
Kyle's a lucky young man
他没有生命危险 现在在休息
His vitals are stable,and he's resting comfortably
那怎么会这样?
Why did this happen?
这很难说
It's hard to say
抽搐的诱发原因是由于脑细胞功能紊乱 引起细胞异常放电
Seizures are generated by bursts of electricity in the brain
任何一点小事都可能引发
Any number of things could have triggered this
凯尔最近有撞到过头吗?
Has Kyle bumped his head recently?
有没有伴有头痛或其他症状?
Experienced headaches Anything of that nature?
就我们所知是没有的
Not that we're aware of
我知道他当时是在旋转木马上
I know he was riding on a carousel at the time
可能是木马的旋转 灯光和吵闹声
It's possible the motion of the ride, the lights,the noise
让他头晕并造成病发
might have disoriented him and set it off
这种情况会再发生吗?
Could this happen again?
我不确定
I can't be certain
因为凯尔他有健忘症
And given Kyle's amnesia
我们不知道他是否曾经有过抽搐
we don't know if he has a history of seizures
幸运的是 他的核磁共振检查结果正常
Fortunately his MRI results are normal
MRI= Magnetic Resonance Imaging 【医】磁共振造影
正常了
Normal
特雷格太太 这可是好消息
Mrs. Trager, that's good news
没有脑损伤 也没有不正常的脑部活动
There's no brain damage, no abnormal activity
是的 这当然很好
Yes, of course that's wonderful
你们的核磁共振检查机器能正常运作
Your MRI machine is working properly
当然
Absolutely
而我们的放射科医生也是最好的之一
And our radiologist is one of the best
希望这只是一次单纯的意外
So hopefully this is an isolated incident
凯尔一会就能回家了
and Kyle can head home later tonight
谢谢
Thank you
谢谢
Thanks
我跟你说 博取同情
I'm tellin' you.The sympathy angle
每次都有效
Works every time
大家都会相信的
Chicks eat it up
伙计 你觉得怎么样了?
Hey, buddy.How you feelin'?
我觉得很好
Pretty good, I guess
医生说你会没事的
Doctor says you're gonna be just fine
罗莉 乔史 去告诉其他人凯尔没事了 好吗?
Lori, Josh, why don't you tell everyone Kyle's okay?
快好起来 凯尔
Feel better, Kyle
还记得在你晕倒前
So, Kyle, do you remember what happened
发生了什么事吗?
just before you started feeling sick?
任何事
Anything that might have caused this
没有
No
我什么时候能回去?
So when can I go home?
医生希望你能再多休息一会
They want you to rest a little while longer
然后我们就能回家了
Then we'll go
真是松一口气了
Well. Big relief
relief 解除 痛苦 烦恼等
是啊
Yeah
不过我对核磁共振的检查结果很吃惊
I have to say I'm surprised by that MRI
我明白
Yeah, I could tell
一个月前 凯尔第一次做核磁共振
Kyle's first MRI,months ago
显示了超常的大脑活动
showed an extraordinary amount of brain activity
但他们说是机器出故障了
But they said the equipment malfunctioned
我知道 但从那时起
Well, I know. But since then
我们都看见了凯尔的能力
we've seen what Kyle can do
他是那么不同寻常
how remarkable he can be
我没法不去想...
I guess I couldn't help thinking
也许那是真的
maybe it was true
也许他脑部活动的真实水平就和仪器显示的一样
Maybe his results really were off the charts
他只是个普通男孩罢了 只不过非常聪明
Instead, he's a normal teenage boy who's incredibly smart
你说对了
You right
每个人都有自己的价值
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表