剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
这样可以掩盖自己的超能力
To hide their amazing abilities.
帮助别人的时候便不会吓到他们了
So they can help people without freakin' them out.
这可是很"菜"的东西 你怎么会不知道呢?
I mean,this is basic stuff. How can you not know this?
我是不知道啊
I don't know.
那么乔治·华盛顿呢?
But what about George Washington?
他怎么了?
How 'bout him.
他也是个超级大英雄?
Is he a superhero,too?
他是美国的第一任总统
He's the first president ever of America.
还有哈梭 也会出现在考卷上吗?
And Hathor,is she on another test?
Hathor 哈梭 快乐与爱之神
那种超级英雄可不是真的
Superheroes aren't real.
你怎么了?
What's wrong with you?
说实话 我知道你第一天来上学
Look,seriously,I know it's your first day and all,
但你怎么什么都不知道?
but don't you know anything?
这就是我为什么来这儿啊 来学习
That's why I came here...to learn.
你上高中来...学习
You came to high school...to learn.
说得真好啊
That's a good one.
好吧 我想我可以帮帮你
Okay,look,maybe I can help you.
拿到寿司了?
You get the sushi?
拿到啦
Got the sushi.
真不敢相信我们俩能有一个小时的自♥由♥时光
I can't believe we have an hour alone.
一小时还不太够呢
Oh,an hour is barely enough time.
那么我们得抓紧咯
We'll make the most of it.
快到家了?
Are you close?
亲爱的 我就在街口拐角的地方
I'm around the corner,baby.
我等你哦
I'll be waiting.
妮可♥儿♥?
Nicole?
等等 我刚刚听到了什么声音
Uh,hang on.I just heard something.
有人吗?
Hello?
史蒂文 我想有人破窗进来了
Stephen,I think someone's breaking in.
快出去! 现在就走!
Get out. Now!
快走!
Just go!
我会尽快解决的
I'll try to make this as quick as possible.
我丈夫曾碰到过一些房♥屋的安全问题
My husband has a security problem.
妮可♥儿♥!
Nicole!
史蒂文 我刚想给你打电♥话♥呢
Oh,Stephen,I was just gonna call you.
这是汤姆 安保公♥司♥的 - 你好 先生
This is Tom from our security company.
- Hello,sir.
出什么事情了? - 我正好在四处巡逻
What's goin' on?
- Well,I was on patrol
看到有人要破窗爬进来
and saw someone break in your window.
汤姆把他给吓跑了
Tom scared him off.
这是你们的?
Does that belong to anyone?
不是
No.
那么一定是罪犯留下的了
I'm sure he dropped it.
也许用这把手柄来撬开玻璃的
Probably used the handle to break the glass.
知道它可能是谁的吗?
Any idea who it might be?
不好意思 我不是很清楚
No,I'm sorry.I didn't get a good look.
最近在我们小区发生了多起入室抢劫案
But there's been a number of break-ins in the neighborhood lately.
我正好过来发现了
I've already called in the incident,
我等会儿会把这件事报告警方的
and I'll make sure that the police are aware as well.
你没事吧?
You okay?
现在没事了
I am now.
让你担心了 真不好意思
I'm sorry I scared you.
没事的 只要你平安就好
As long as you're okay.
就那么巧? 你正好开车经过?
You just happened to be driving by?
是啊 真碰巧了 对吧?
Yeah. It's a lucky thing,huh?
只要现在完成这份报告
Now,if I can just finish up this report,
我就走了 可以吗?
I'll get out of your way,okay?
当然
Sure.
这件房♥间...是做什么用的?
This room is...what?
这...这只是一个客房♥罢了
Oh,um...it's a guest room.
抱歉 可是我们的记录上只注明了
Pardon me,but our records indicate
你们的卧室都是在楼上的 不是吗?
that all your bedrooms are upstairs,no?
我们最近要照顾一个孩子
Well,we have a temporary foster care situation.
我明白了 原来如此
Oh,I see. I see.
你们能这样做真是太有爱心了
Well,that's nice of you folks to take someone in.
收养情况怎么样?
How's that workin' out?
很好啊
Fine.
如果这种事情再发生怎么办?
What happens if he comes back?
我会多来巡查的 尤其会注意你们的房♥子
I'll just drive by more often,and I'll keep an eye on the house.
那可最好了
Well,we'd appreciate that.
这是我分内的事
That's my job.
谢谢你了
Thank you.
天啊!
Gosh!
对不起
Sorry.
你当然对不起我了
Sure,you are.
但愿我没把料子给弄坏了
I hope I didn't ruin it.
你所有想学的东西都可以在这儿找到
Anything you want to know,this is the place to find it.
这里就像一座偏僻的城♥堡♥一样
It's like the fortress of solitude.
哈 还是在这儿打盹更舒服一点
More like a good place to nap.
也许你可以先读读这本
Might as well start with this.
可以算是...包罗万象了
It's like...everything.
都是浓缩的精华
Boiled down.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气
No problem.
凯尔?
Kyle?
阿曼达
Amanda.
你好吗?
How's it goin'?
你记得查理吧?
Oh. You remember Charlie.
对 我们在普莱斯顿的聚会上见过面
Hey,yeah,we met at Preston's party.
嗯 我记得
Yes,I remember.
在读书?
Little,uh...light reading?
听着 我知道你今天刚来上学
Listen,uh,I know it's your first day,
我记得我刚搬家的时候
and I remember when I moved.
我花了很长时间才适应
It took a lot of getting used to.
所以如果你需要帮忙就尽管开口
So,if you need anything,just give me a shout.
嗯..就这样吧
Well,uh...okay.
再见 凯尔
Bye,Kyle.
待会儿见
We'll see you later.
我还真是多嘴了
Big talker.
他的确很内向 但他真的是个很善良的人
Well,he can be shy,but he's really sweet
有可能是我想多了 但我觉得他对我有看法
I could be wrong,but I think he's got a problem with me.
怎么可能会有人对你有看法呢?
Hey...who could ever have a problem with you?
告诉你们吧 她真是超火♥辣♥
I'm tellin' you,she was triple-X hot,
可喜欢我呢
totally into me.
伙计 你又在撒谎了
Dude,you're such a liar.
说得你当时在那水池附近一样
As if you were anywhere near that hot tub.
这是真的 兄弟
All true,man.
我们今年可要交桃花运了
Our stock is goin' way up this year.
伙计 那算什么意思?
Dude,what was that about?
我不知道啊
I don't know.
我想我有点侮辱他了
I think I insulted him.
那么跟他道歉啊
Well,un-insult him.
那可是托比·纽沃斯
That's Toby Neuwirth.
他有专门发泄自己怒气的办法
He's got major anger management issues.
别开玩笑了
No kidding.
还没人接?
Still on hold?
是啊
Yep.
可能是我多虑了 但我从没看到他巡逻过
It's probably nothing,but I haven't seen that guy on patrol before,
他这次就正好及时出现?
and he shows up just in time?
最近小区有入室抢劫案?
Have you heard of any break-ins in the neighborhood?
特雷格先生?
Mr. Trager?
让您久等了
Sorry to keep you waiting,sir.
汤姆是我们这儿的新员工
Yes,Tom is a new employee here.
汤姆·福斯 这个礼拜刚来上班
Tom Foss. He just started this week.
我不清楚 我们并不了解他
I don't know. It's just that we didn't know him.
你们了解他的背景吧?
I assume you do background checks?
那当然
Oh,absolutely.
汤姆其实服过役 表现非常出色
In fact,Tom has a very impressive military background.
他在军队中曾被授予勋章
He's a decorated veteran,
也从事过几年的个人保安工作 不用担心
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表