剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表
卡尔·艾尔
Kal-El.
我未来的外孙
My future grandson.
这是艾尔家族的故事
This is the story of the House of El.
我们的结局还未被书写下来
Our ending has yet to be written.
但这是它的开端
But this is how we began.
我们的故事讲的是牺牲
Ours is a story of sacrifice
与凯♥旋♥
and triumph.
展示艾尔家族如何
How the House of El
领导革命对抗暴君
led a revolution against tyranny.
关于你家族的故事讲的不是我们如何死亡
The story of your family isn't how we died.
而是我们如何活着
But how we lived.
氪 星
第一季 第一集
坎多城
在你出生前两百年
Two hundred years before your birth,
艾尔家族几乎灭亡
the House of El almost ended.
而我差点成为最后一位族人
And I was almost the last of our line.
一切都于我的祖父
It began the day my grandfather
因叛国罪被审判那天而起
was tried for treason.
那一天我看到了
That day saw the rise
一股恐怖的新力量在氪星崛起
of a terrible new power in Krypton.
能毁灭我们所知一切的力量
An end to all we had previously known.
艾尔家族的瓦尔
Val of House El.
我给你最后一次机会
I offer you a final chance
向陛下宣誓效忠
to pledge your loyalty to His Eminence,
向拉奥之声效忠
the Voice of Rao.
别期待了
Don't hold your breath.
听我的
Listen to me.
老理事会已经不存在了
The old counsel is no more.
他们都已经宣誓效忠了
They've already sworn their allegiance.
只剩下你了
All but you.
你拥有我们之中最棒的科学头脑 瓦尔
You're our greatest scientific mind, Val.
想想你能做出的成就
Think of all you've accomplished.
你难道想全都弃之不顾吗
Are you willing to throw it all away?
我采取措施保护了我的研究
I've taken measures to safeguard my work.
我无从选择
I had to.
你尽管去否认
You can deny it all you like.
但事实是
But the truth is,
我们在宇宙中并不孤单
we are not alone in the universe.
氪星很容易受到攻击
Krypton is vulnerable.
向他祈祷可无法自救
And praying to him won't be enough to save it.
艾尔家族的瓦尔
Val of House El.
因反抗当局的合法权力
For rebelling against the lawful authority of the state,
你使得我只能判你犯下叛国罪
you leave me no choice but to find you guilty of sedition.
因此判处你死刑
You are hereby sentenced to death.
艾尔的名字将从民籍中去除
The name El will be struck from the Registry of Citizens.
你的家族将被夺去所有权利和特权
Your family will be stripped of all rights and privileges.
你现在是无级别者
You are now to be considered Rankless.
没有公会
Without guild.
没有名字
Without name.
没有荣誉
Without honor.
你选错了边
You chose the wrong side.
要记得 赛格
Remember, Seg.
继续相信更好的明天
Keep believing in a better tomorrow.
外公
Grandpa!
我爱你
I love you!
不要
No! No!
外公
Grandpa!
外公
Grandpa!
十四年后
钱在哪 赛格
Where's the money, Seg?
五万阳 记得吗
Fifty thousand Solars. Remember?
你还在等什么
What're you waiting for?
我依稀记得是三万
I vaguely recall 30.
来吧 起来吧
Come on now. Up you go.
谢谢你 谢谢
Thank you. Thanks.
好了
All right.
那就五万吧
50 it is.
只是因为你们看起来人不错
Only 'cause you seem like nice guys.
何必这么惊讶
Why so surprised?
-以为我们找不到你吗 -要听实话吗
- Didn't think we'd find you? - Honestly?
看你这蠢样 估计就算双手绑在背后
You look like you'd have trouble finding your own ass
也找不到自己的屁♥股♥在哪儿吧
with both hands tied behind your back.
我猜你是比较聪明的那个
And my guess is you're the smart one.
可以理解
That was fair.
我确实该打
And I deserved that.
那我就道个歉吧
So I should apologize.
麻烦转告你妈还有你妹妹
Please tell your wife and your sister
我今晚可能会迟到
I'm gonna be late tonight.
你要是就这点本事
If that's the best you got,
我大概也不会迟到太久
maybe I won't be as late as I thought.
你总是这么嘴贱 对吧
Always got something clever to say, haven't you?
既然你这张嘴这么厉害 那你告诉我
Well, if you're so clever, tell me this.
为什么你会被这支镭射枪指着
How come you're on the stupid end of this blaster?
别激动 兄弟
Easy, mate.
我这支枪口更大
My stupid end's bigger.
赛格 你把钱给他们吧
Seg, you'd better pay them now.
快点给吧
Just pay them.
小心 别乱动
Ah, easy. Easy.
慢走不送
Bye-bye, now.
拜
Bye.
好了 都冷静 别激动
Yeah, all right. Calm down, calm down.
所有相信我这位兄弟
For all you degenerate gamblers who bet our boy
能坚持1分37秒以上的赌友们
could last more than one minute and 37 seconds,
恭喜各位了
a hearty congratulations.
其他人 赶紧掏钱
The rest of you, pay up.
快 该掏钱了 别磨蹭
Come on, it's pay day. Let's go.
1分37秒 真厉害
One minute, 37 seconds. That was impressive.
钱没转过来 拜托
That didn't go through. Come on.
你能不能说一下 为什么非得是我
Could you remind me why I'm the one who has to go
去激怒那些有权有势
and provoke the very large,
腐♥败♥堕落的政♥府♥官员呢
very corrupt government officials?
看来这次就是这样了 对吧
I guess that's just the way that this one goes, isn't it?
再说了你的忍♥耐力很强 长得也欠揍
Plus you've got superior stamina and, uh, a very punchable face.
现在你的脸看着也越来越欠揍了
Well, yours is looking more punchable by the minute, mate.
收益如何
How'd we do?
赚了218减去50的修理费
218 minus 50 for damages.
今晚收获还不错
Yeah, not a bad night's work.
而且玩得很开心
And good clean fun.
也许是你玩得很开心吧
Maybe it's good clean fun for you.
行了 我准备先撤了 兄弟
Yeah, I think I'm gonna bounce, mate.
我能走后门吗
Can I use the, uh, back way?
-有什么特别原因吗 -没有
- Any particular reason? - Nope.
就是那几位友好的政♥府♥官员
Other than the friendly government officials
刚从正门出去而已
that just went out front.
接下来一小时免费喝
Free drinks for the next hour!
抱歉了 兄弟
Sorry, mate.
看来这次也只能这样了 对吧
It's just the way this one works, I guess.
但是赛格 赛格
But Seg-Hey, Seg--
不 赛格 你不能走
No, Seg, you can't leave.
这酒钱 这酒钱从你的那部分里扣
This is com--this is coming out of your share!
赛格 你去哪儿了
Seg, where've you been?
爸
Hi, dad.
等等 你这是怎么了
Whoa, hey, wait. What happened?
你还好吗
You okay?
挺好的 今晚很不错
Yeah, had a great night.
你看 净赚150
Look, 150 in profit.
还不错吧
Pretty good, right?
别告诉我你和凯姆
Please tell me you and Kem
昨天晚上又玩那个骗局了
didn't pull that scam again last night.
好吧好吧 以后不玩了
All right, fine. I won't.
要是你继续这样下去的话
If you keep carrying on like this,
剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表