剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表
before he draws attention.
现在再让他加入我们为时已晚
Well, it's too late to bring him on board now.
如果威吓他
And any attempt to scare him
只会进一步加深他的怀疑
would only deepen his suspicion further.
不 只有一种解决办法
No, there is only one way to handle this.
-我去和他谈 -不 不许...
- I'll speak to him. - No, don't--
不需要你来教育我有什么危险
I do not need to be schooled on the danger here.
我征募的每一名射手的性命都掌握在我手中
The lives of every Sagitari I've recruited are in my hands,
他们把命交给我 是因为他们相信我
and they've put them there because they have faith in me.
如果我坚决效忠 他们就愿意支持我
If I'm committed, they're willing to back me.
除了你自己 你又为谁效忠呢
What are you committed to, except yourself?
你从来都只在乎自己的利益
You've only ever been out for number one.
我需要在你面前替自己辩护吗
Am I supposed to justify myself to you?
二十年前 你突然出现
Two decades ago, you came out of nowhere,
入赘加入韦克斯家族 并用余下的一生
and married into House Vex, and spent the rest of your life
试图提高韦克斯这姓氏的地位
trying to make the Vex name seem important.
我的荣誉 那是我的事
My honor, that's my own problem.
但我牺牲它是为了什么
But what did I sacrifice it for?
我应该去杀一个下级军官
And am I supposed to kill a junior officer
-来维护你的尊严吗 -我的尊严
- to prop up your ego? - My ego?
你好好看看这你应该
You take a good look at this city
守护的城市 杰娜
that you are supposedly protecting, Jayna.
坎多城陷入了困境
Kandor is stagnating.
我们靠着日益减少的资源勉强生存
We are barely surviving on our dwindling resources.
是时候将目光投向未来了
It is time to look to the future.
寻找出路 开始和其他八座城市
To look beyond, and start to build new alliances
建立盟友关系
with the eight other cities.
结合我们的专长 开♥发♥新的资源
To combine our expertise, and develop new resources.
其他那些高贵的家族传统守旧
If the other, more illustrious houses
不去行动 但我不会
are too hidebound to do it, I am not.
只有当我们的城市同心协力这个世界才会更好
This world will only improve when our cities work together.
在你的领导下
Under your leadership?
你说得对
You know, you're right.
我确实很自私
I do look out for number one.
坎多城的人♥民♥只是第二位的
But the people of Kandor are number two.
你觉得他们在拉奥之声心里
Where do you suppose they feature
又能排到第几呢
on the Voice or Rao's list?
他只关心他的神的荣耀
He only cares about the glorification of his god,
他希望人们能致力于此
and he expects the people to dedicate themselves to that.
至少从我这里 他们能有过体面生活的机会
At least from me, they get a chance at a decent life.
我是个自私的混♥蛋♥ 杰娜
I am a selfish bastard, Jayna.
但人做事的动机通常不止一个
But people do things for more than one reason.
一切还好吗 上尉
Everything all right, Lieutenant?
我不知道
I don't know.
炸♥弹♥制♥造♥者被释放了
The bomb maker who was freed.
为什么要赦免这么一个致命专家
Why pardon someone with such lethal expertise?
我觉得我应该跟拉奥之声谈一谈
I feel I should seek an audience with the Voice.
-问问他这是什么意思 -我不这么认为
- Ask what he meant by it. - I'd advise against that.
你这是暗示拉奥之声做出了错误的决定
You'd be implying the Voice made a bad decision,
这可无益于你的职业生涯
and that's never a good idea, career-wise.
我知道 但是
I get that, but...
你知道囚犯消失了吗
Did you know the prisoner vanished?
整件事都不太对劲 你不觉得吗
The whole thing feels wrong, don't you think?
你可能知道了些什么
You could be on to something.
我们找个地方谈谈 理理清楚
Let's find somewhere to talk it over, figure it out.
不用了 你说得对
That's okay. You're right.
也许我不应该多管闲事
I probably should stay out of it.
不麻烦的
It's no trouble.
-我有的是时间 -不
- I've got the time. - No.
谢谢 埃姆队长
Thank you, Commander Em.
真的没事了
It's really okay.
我不想这么说 但是我真的要上厕所
Oh, I hate to say this, but I got to pee.
所以除非你想帮我上
So unless you want to hold it for me,
你得解开我一会儿
you're going to have to unlock me for a moment.
憋不住了
Real soon.
我选第三个选项 无视你
I'll take the third option, which is ignoring you.
等等 等等 关于你在守卫的武器
Hey, wait, wait, wait, I've got something to tell you
我有话想跟你说
about the weapon that you're guarding.
囚犯是最后才被加入名单的
The prisoner was only added to the list at the last second.
没有人能告诉我命令是谁给的
And no one can tell me where the order came from.
他最后被看见是和埃姆队长一起
He was last seen with Commander Em.
自那以后 他就没出现在城市中了
Since then, he's disappeared from the city.
你来跟我报告这个是对的 兰上尉
You were right to come to me with this, Lieutenant Ran.
我觉得我还应该告诉你
I feel I should also tell you,
我已经请求与拉奥之声面谈
I've requested an audience with the Voice of Rao.
你是个很不错的军官
You are a fine officer.
你的队长会表扬你的
You have your commander's praise.
-我有很多问题 -问
- I have a million questions. - Yes?
你不害怕向你母亲我揭露未来
Aren't you afraid revealing things to your mother
会搞乱你们的时间线吗
might mess up your timeline?
一个需要通过回到过去来改变事情的人
A man who travels into the past to change things
可没什么其他选择
is in no position to be picky.
确实
Very true.
看到你这样真是太好了
It's amazing to see you like this.
-年轻 -快乐 开放
- Young? - Happy, open.
微笑着
Smiling.
我对你记忆最深的就是坎多城的损失
What I remember most about you was how heavy
在你心中的负担有多么地重
the loss of Kandor weighed on your heart.
你并不喜欢谈论它
You didn't like to talk about it,
但我知道你当时在一艘攻击
but I learned that you were in one of the military vessels
布莱尼亚克战舰的军舰上
attacking Brainiac's ship
而他把整个城市从地上挖了起来
when he ripped the city from the ground.
你永远也忘不掉没能守卫这座城市
You never forgot your failure to defend the city.
这让你很痛苦
It made you bitter.
我觉得你是在说我不是个完美的母亲
I guess you're saying I'm not a perfect mother.
也许吧 但你教会我
Maybe, but you taught me
要把守护氪星放在所有事情之前
to put the defense of this world above all else.
你把我培养成了武器
You fashioned me into a weapon.
我以此为傲
I take pride in that.
他跟你说了什么
What was he telling you?
很明显 突然有一天 我醒来
Apparently, one day, I wake up to find
发现自己变成了一位母亲
I've turned into my mother.
我貌似有个孙子
Well, it seems I have a grandson
而他的决定在道德上似乎不妥 所以就
who's decisions are morally dubious, so there's that.
帮不上忙 但是很担心
Can't help but worry, though.
我们的未来吗
Our future?
我遇到一个认为我是他母亲的儿子
I have a son who recognizes me as his mother,
但他只知道你是他最好朋友的父亲
but only knows you as the father of his best friend.
我这么想的
I suppose I thought...
既然你现在有了级别 或许会有方法
Now that you're Guilded, maybe there'd be a way.
我依旧愿意相信我们拥有未来
I still want to believe we have a future.
让我们抓紧今天
Let's stick with today.
我们都知道未来是迷茫的
We already know the future is confusing.
等等
Hold.
怎么了 我听到了动静
What is it? I heard something.
很高兴我们站在同一边
Glad we're on the same side.
对一个刻薄老女人来说很不错了
Not bad for a bitter old lady.
囚徒说出了存放
The prisoner's given up the location
制♥作♥炸♥药♥设备的地点
of his bomb-making equipment,
而我正将他发明的其中一件
and I've put the finishing touches
打磨完成
on one of his creations.
远程炸♥药♥都拆除了吗
Did you remove all remote detonators?
没错 没留下能追溯到我们的痕迹
Yes, there's nothing that's traceable back to us.
一旦计时器设定好了 爆♥炸♥就不可阻止
Once the timer's set, nothing can stop it.
但人们只会去怪罪黑零组织
And no one can point a finger at anyone else but Black Zero.
叛变的军官在问各种问题
And the rogue officer asking all the questions.
他的话
Has he been...
解决没有
dealt with?
-是的 -很好
- Yes. - Good.
那么请尽情去隧♥道♥里
Then please feel free to conceal your bomb
藏匿炸♥弹♥吧 队长
剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表