剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表
好吗 如果你能控制住你的杀人本能
Okay, if you can control your killer instinct,
我就让赛格过来见你 行吗
I will get Seg to come and meet with you, all right?
我不能保证他会改变心意
I can't promise that he's gonna change his mind,
但我很有把握能说服他
but I'm pretty sure I can convince him
至少来听听你的想法
to at least hear you out.
你能让他多快到这里
How soon can you get him here?
就好像饿虎扑食那样
How soon do a wrangled beast's testicles
的速度 你自己想吧
go up into its cervix when she's--
-凯姆 -好吧 我走了
- Kem. - Oh right, I'm going.
我们的补给品不多了
We're running low on supplies.
我们得省着点用了
We're going to have to make them stretch.
凯姆说街上还是挤满了射手
Kem says the streets are still crawling with Sagitari.
我们可能还得再藏一阵子
We may have to lie low for a while longer.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
我不会伤害你的 我不会伤害你的
I'm not gonna hurt you. I'm not gonna hurt you.
赛维 是吗
Sevi? Isn't it?
是我 凯姆 还记得吗
It's me, Kem, remember?
我就是那个照顾欧娜的人
I was the one who was looking after Ona.
是的 我记得
Yes, I remember.
她在哪
Where is she?
我知道拉奥之声的事
I know about the Voice.
我知道他言表不一
I know that he is not the person he says he is,
但我需要知道欧娜现在是安全的
but I need to know that Ona is safe.
她现在很安全 他喜欢她
She's safe. He likes her.
那到底发生了什么 你为什么在这里
Well, then, what is going on? Why are you here?
安达和我发现拉奥之声变了
Anda and I found out about the Voice's change.
他想让我们相信他已经重生了
He tried to make us believe he'd been reborn.
但后来我目睹了在创生室的
But then I saw what was happening
事情经过
in the Genesis Chamber.
现在他每晚都泡在里面
And now every night he plugs himself into it.
他在里面的时候
When he does...
他就像进入了深度催眠的状态
It's like he's in some kind of deep trance.
我觉得他把胚胎当成电池
I think--I think he's sucking its energy dry,
在吸干里面的能量
using the embryos as batteries,
从胚胎中吸取生命令自己更强大
getting stronger by draining the life from them.
氪 星
第一季 第八集
布莱尼亚克想用创生室做什么
What could Brainiac possibly want with the Genesis Chamber?
一切
Everything.
我们的本质都是纯粹的能量
At our essence, we are all just pure energy.
所有的细胞 所有的原子
All those cells, all those atoms
组成我们的身体
that make up our body...
如果究其根本
When you break it all down,
就只是电力
it's just electricity.
布莱尼亚克的哨兵已经接入了
And Brainiac's Sentry has now tapped into
坎多最大的电力来源
the greatest source of electricity in Kandor,
创生室
the Genesis Chamber.
但他们不是电池 而是胚胎
But they're not batteries, they're embryos.
他们怎么了
What happens to them?
我们的孩子怎么了
What happens to our child?
他将不复存在
He'll be lost.
和我们剩余的文明一同消失
Along with the rest of our civilization.
现在我们唯一的繁殖方式
The only way our species reproduces now
就是借助创生室
is via the Genesis Chamber.
没有它...
Without it...
就没有未来
we have no future.
陛下
Your Eminence.
-你看起来... -外貌
- You look-- - Physical appearance...
对我来说不重要
is of no concern to me.
但是 在你们心中
But, in the minds of your people,
我经历了重生
I have been reborn.
的确
Indeed.
而且你看上去
And you look, um...
棒极了
Magnificent.
看看你
Look at you.
面对着真正的高等统治者
Face to face with a true superior.
却依然渴求权力
And you still lust for power.
你会得到的
And you shall have it.
等这里的事务处理完毕 我将离开坎多
When my work here is complete, I shall leave Kandor.
你会重新掌握
And you will again have the control
渴望已久的大权
you so viciously desire.
据塞维所说 每次拉奥之声
Now, according to Sevi, every time he does
在创生室吸取能量的时候
whatever it is that he does in the Chamber,
他就会进入某种诡异的恍惚状态
the Voice of Rao goes into some sort of a weird trance.
我们就这样阻止他
Well, that's how we stop him.
趁他最脆弱的时候
When he's at his most vulnerable.
别忘了他还有红碎片守卫队
Don't forget he still has the Red Shard.
我们只有打败他们才能接近他
We have to get past them to get to him.
没错 但他是用意念控制他们的
True, but remember he controls them with his mind.
我猜他恍惚的时候
My guess is, while he's in that trance,
忙着吸收能量
while he's absorbing energy,
他们之间的联♥系♥可能会受限
his connection to them would probably be limited.
你有什么计划
So what are you thinking?
我们知道罗姆用某种神经网络
We know that Rhom communicated with Brainiac
和布莱尼亚克联络过
using some sort of neural network.
如果我们能切断拉奥之声和红碎片
If we can sever the connection between the Voice of Rao
之间的连接 就能趁他恍惚时
and the Red Shard and then we take him out
干掉他
while he's in that trance.
但这样的话 我们首先要想办法接入网络
But to do that, we need to find a way into the network.
我知道一个办法
I know a way in.
德夫
Dev.
我们可以利用他和拉奥之声的连接
We can use his connection to the Voice.
他的尸体还在外域
His body is still in the Outlands.
这个方案有太多不确定因素
There's a lot of ifs in that scenario.
为了保险 我们需要后援
We need backup as an insurance.
我会从黑零招募人手
I'll recruit manpower from Black Zero.
等等 我们没有同意
Hang on, we didn't agree to that.
我不是在请求同意
I'm not asking.
好吧
Okay.
我们去找德夫
We'll get Dev.
之后回来和你汇合
You meet us here later.
站住
You stay there!
快走
Move!
即使现在 你的荣誉依然不可动摇
Even now, your honor is incorruptible.
如果你说的是真的
If there were any truth in that,
我也就不会逃了
I wouldn't be a fugitive.
你为什么要逃 杰娜
Why are you a fugitive, Jayna?
我背叛了我们的誓言
I betrayed our oath.
我将女儿置于荣誉之上
I put my daughter above honor.
你认为家人先于职责
You chose family over duty?
你做出了正确的选择
You did the right thing.
佐德家的人发誓保卫坎多
A Zod swears an oath to protect Kandor,
前提是它的领袖们值得保卫
but only if its leaders are worth protecting.
否则 必须由有资格的人
If they are not, then they must be replaced
接替他们
by those who are.
而且如果你没有这样选择
Besides, if you had chosen differently,
我就根本不会出生
I never would have been born.
赛格
Hey, Seg.
我这次能不能不跟你们去
Do you mind if I sit this one out?
可以 怎么了
Yeah, what's the matter?
罗姆死的时候 我向欧娜保证
When Rhom died, I promised Ona
我会照顾她
I would look after her.
-走 快走 -谢谢
- Go. Go. - Thank you.
尽你所能照顾她
Do what you can for her.
我们带上妮莎
We'll take Nyssa.
不 不行
No, we won't.
她父亲为拉奥之声效力
Her father works for the Voice of Rao.
要是她泄露了我们的计划呢
What if she relays our plans?
我不想再为这事争吵了
I'm not having this argument again.
我们可以信任她
She can be trusted.
剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表