剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表
无级别者十分尊敬艾尔家族
The Rankless hold House El in high regard.
赛格能将坎多城统一起来
Seg can unite Kandor.
我们需要他和杰娜
We need him and Jayna.
但莱塔一死 我们便失去了
But the moment Lyta dies, so does our chance
推♥翻♥拉奥之声的机会
to overthrow the Voice of Rao.
我拒绝袖手旁观 任凭拉奥之声继续强大
I refuse to lie down and let the Voice retain his power.
-我不怕他 -你该怕
- I am not afraid of him. - Well, you should be.
除非你想亲眼见识拉奥之声的怒火
Unless you wish to see the Voice of Rao's wrath yourself,
莱塔必须死
Lyta must die.
这就是你的作风
So this is what you do.
将你认为挡你去路的人全杀死
Just kill anyone you think is in your way.
不
No.
我将我知道挡我路的人杀死
I kill who I know is in my way.
我们的生存岌岌可危
Our existence is at stake,
如果你不懂得这一点
and if you fail to understand that,
那你不过又是一个理想主义的艾尔家人
then you are just another idealistic El
没胆量带来真正的改变
without the stones to effect real change.
又是一个
Another?
你认识我爷爷
You knew my grandfather?
我跟你家族之间的历史十分复杂
My history with your family is complicated.
但不必继续这样下去
But it doesn't have to be that way any longer.
你的选择很简单 赛格
The choice is simple, Seg.
你帮我找到哨兵
You help me find that sentry, and together
我们就可一同保护氪星的未来
we can protect the future of Krypton.
理论上听起来不错
Well, that sounds good in theory.
但我无法确定你是否会遵守诺言
But I have no way of knowing if you're gonna keep your word.
你说得对
You're right.
我如何能证明我是高尚的人
How can I prove that I am honorable?
从罗兹堡救出一名囚犯会是个好开始
Breaking a prisoner out of Fort Rozz would be a start.
好吧
Very well.
我们会帮你
We will help you,
你也要帮我们找到那个哨兵
and you will help us find that Sentry.
履行你的承诺 我就会亲自
Honor your word, and I will lead you
领你到罗姆所在的地点
to Rhom's location myself.
我叫我的手下准备好
I'll prepare my men.
历史将铭记你的决定 赛格
History will remember your decision, Seg.
-那里 -供品台吗
- There! - Oh, the Offerings Altar?
我妈妈和我每个轮回都献供品给拉奥
My mom and I make an offering every cycle to Rao.
这是传统
It's tradition.
拉奥之声必须接收
The Voice has to have it
才能帮妈妈找到他
to help mom find her way to Rao.
那我们一起完成
Then we'll do it together.
走吧
Come on.
抱歉 让一下
Sorry. Excuse me.
能不能... 好吧
Um, can-- Oh, okay.
聊得挺好
Good chat.
我觉得接近拉奥之声这主意糟透了
I think getting near to Voice of Rao is a very bad idea.
欧娜 欧娜
Ona? Ona?
欧娜
Ona?
欧娜
Ona!
欧娜 待在那别动 好吗
Ona, just stay there, okay?
等等 欧娜 别去 欧娜 回来
Wait, Ona, stop! Ona, come back!
拜托 拜托 等等 等等 等等
Please, please, please! Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!
拜托 求求你们 别伤害她 求你们了
Please, please, please, don't hurt her, please.
她只是想...
She just want--
欧娜只是想看到您
Ona just wanted to see you.
她想代表她母亲
She wanted to give you an offering
给您献上供品
on behalf of her mother.
她是我见过的最敬爱拉奥的人
She loves Rao more than anyone I have ever met.
尤其在今天 她在悼念她母亲
And on this day in particular, she's mourning her mother.
您行行好
So, please.
请您对她发发善心
Please just show her some kindness.
让她知道
Show her that...
让她知道拉奥也爱她
Show her that Rao loves her, too.
让大家都看到
Show everyone.
随着你母亲的生命之光消逝
As your mother's light fades,
愿她在更高维度找到拉奥
may she find Rao's in the higher plane
重生为他的仆人
and be reborn a servant unto him.
她女儿在氪星也将侍奉拉奥
As her daughter will on Krypton.
以她的信念为例
Let her faith serve as example.
视她为我的信徒
Look upon her as my disciple.
因为她将被赐予级别 担任新信徒
For she will be given rank and serve as a novice.
此乃拉奥之言
Word of Rao.
你觉得呢 凯姆叔叔
What do you think, Uncle Kem?
我觉得你看起来很快乐
I think that you look so happy.
你母亲会很骄傲的
Your mother is gonna be so proud.
谢谢你
Thank you.
赛格 赛格
Seg? Seg?
瓦尔 他在哪儿
Val, where is he?
我没见过他
I haven't seen him.
不过在他失联之前 的确曾尝试进行
Although he did try to communicate briefly
简单的沟通
before his comm lost signal.
斯特兰奇先生 你该看看这个
Mr. Strange, you should see this.
拜托了 斯特兰奇[奇怪]先生是我父亲
Please, Mr. Strange was my dad.
我们也这么称呼在健身课舔♥脚♥的孩子
And also what we called the kid in gym class who licked feet.
请称呼我为博士 不了 最好还是亚当吧
Call me Doctor. No, better make it Adam.
-亚当 -你真的没有看到他吗
- Adam-- - Have you really not seen him?
亚当 我的纳米机器人找到了
Adam, my Nubots have found
可以进入罗姆大脑皮层的方法
a way to Rhom's cortex.
如果它们能成功
If they find a way in,
我们就能仔细查看罗姆发送的信息
we can sift through updates Rhom sent.
那是什么东西
What the hell was that?
她的小脑刚刚受到一波
The cerebellum has just been struck
巨大能量的冲击
by an immense surge of power.
欧娜 欧娜呢
Ona. Where's Ona?
她没事 她跟凯姆在一起
She's okay. She's with Kem.
不行 你要阻止他们 欧娜
No, no. You have to stop them, Ona.
什么
What?
罗姆 阻止她干什么
Rhom, stop her from what?
什么意思
What does that mean?
纳米机器人从罗姆的身体中出来了
The Nubots are flushing themselves from Rhom's system.
她与布莱尼亚克的连接被切断了
Her link with Braniac has been severed.
那她死了吗
So she's gone?
好吧
Okay.
我们得告诉赛格
We gotta tell Seg.
如果能找到他的话
If we can find him.
队长可以好见你了
Commander is ready for you.
那么 你替黑零做事很久了
So, you been doing the stoic Black Zero thing long?
还是在试水
Or just trying it out?
不想要指头的话 这倒是个不错的选择
That's a good way to lose a finger.
叛国者
你的女儿是佐德家族
Your daughter is the first ever Zod
第一个被打上叛徒标记的人
to be labeled a traitor.
我无法想象这种感受
I can't imagine how that feels.
在我赶你之前 快滚
Leave before I remove you.
我知道你讨厌我父亲
I know you hate my father.
但我是来和你做交易的
But I've come to make you an offer
帮你救莱塔一命
that could save Lyta's life.
你想要交换什么
For the cost of what?
我的灵魂
My soul?
忠诚
Loyalty.
宣誓你会支持我父亲
Pledge your support for my father.
帮助我们推♥翻♥拉奥之声 为了百姓
Help us take back Kandor for the people
夺回坎多城
and overthrow the Voice of Rao.
我女儿因叛国而要被处死
You speak of treason
你却来要求我也叛国
while my daughter dies for it.
我应该杀了你
I should kill you.
如果你杀了我 莱塔就无力回天
If you do, Lyta's fate is sealed.
如果你加入我们 我们有了你的军队的力量
But if you join us, we'll have the strength
就可以发动政♥变♥
of your military to enact the coup.
从拉奥之声那里夺权 然后释放你的女儿
剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表