剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表
现在我们接着来谈
Now we can move forward.
自从拉奥之声掌权以来
Since the Voice of Rao took control,
没有一次处决有所推迟 我
no execution has been stayed. I--
妮莎
Nyssa.
别闹 你会帮她吗
No games. Will you help her?
我在审问嫌犯时 一个无级别者
I was questioning suspects when a Rankless man
向我跑来喊着 "黑零万岁"
ran at me yelling, "Begin again at Zero."
我进行了自卫
I defended myself.
当佐德队长找到我时
By the time Commander Zod found me,
我检查了尸体 发现它疑似人♥肉♥炸♥弹♥
I'd examined the body and saw what looked to be a body bomb.
这人差点把我们炸死
Guy nearly blew us all away.
你救了许多条生命
You saved a lot of lives.
佐德队长并不这么认为
Commander Zod didn't see it that way.
她逮捕了我 说我杀了一个无辜的人
She arrested me and pissed off the Rankless
这激怒了无级别者
by saying I killed an innocent man.
没道理啊
Made no sense.
尸检报告确认了尸体是人♥肉♥炸♥弹♥
The autopsy confirmed the body bomb,
说明莱塔的证词是假的
proving Lyta's testimony to be false.
她拒绝执行你的命令
And her refusal to enact your order
更加说明了莱塔显然是
is further evidence that Lyta is clearly aligned
黑零的人
with Black Zero.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
这简直胡说八道
That is some bullshit.
你准备怎么办
What are you gonna do?
拟定一个计划执行 但我需要先证明
Set a plan in motion, but I need a sure way to prove
莱塔的清白
Lyta's innocence.
我跟瓦尔谈过 在一堂生动形象的
Well, I talked to Val and after a very graphic
生物课后 他告诉我罗姆
biology lesson, he told me that Rhom's
情况很糟糕 所以看起来
not doing so well, so it looks like
我们没什么时间了
we are running out of time.
我们得回去
We need to get back there.
没错 看起来她是
Absolutely. It looks like she's
-我们最好的机会 -我要把罗姆
- our best shot-- - I'm gonna give Rhom
-交给理事会 -什么
- to the Council. - Whoa, what?
得让他们知道通信中心里
They have to see what was really
到底是谁
in that communications hub.
这是证明莱塔清白的唯一方法
It's the only way to clear Lyta's name.
你会被抓起来处决的
You're gonna get yourself executed.
而且放弃我们对抗布莱尼亚克的唯一希望
And you're gonna give up our only lead against Braniac.
如果氪星被摧毁 救莱塔也失去了意义
If Krypton is destroyed, saving Lyta won't matter.
没有莱塔的氪星不值得拯救
A Krypton without Lyta isn't worth saving.
好吧 好吧 好吧 听着
All right, all right, all right, listen.
你留下来
You stay.
看看你能为莱塔做什么
See what you can do for Lyta.
我去城♥堡♥看看能否
I'm gonna go to the Fortress and see if--
-我们没时间了 朋友 -停下 你
- We don't have time, mate. - Just stop it, you--
我必须要这么做 亚当
I have to do this, Adam.
瓦尔 我过来了
Val, I'm headed your way.
你听到了吗
Do you read me?
如果你是来这么失望地瞪着我的话
If you're going to glare at me with disappointment,
你可以走了
you can leave.
我是来帮你的
I came here to help.
我以为你不会再这么做了
I thought you weren't doing that anymore.
你有很多的身份 莱塔
You are many things, Lyta.
但你是我的女儿
But you're my daughter,
你是佐德家的人
and you are a Zod.
佐德不是背叛者
And Zods are not traitors.
你不应被处决
You don't deserve death.
你相信我了吗
You believe me?
我相信你是因为错误的原因而至此
I believe you're here for the wrong reasons.
无论是什么原因 我相信都跟赛格有关
Whatever those reasons are, I believe they involve Seg.
我认为你在保护他
I think you're here protecting him.
要比这复杂多了
It's more complicated than that.
不 莱塔 供出赛格 结束这一切吧
No, Lyta. Give up Seg and end this.
即使我告诉你真♥相♥ 你也不会相信的
Even if I told you the truth, you wouldn't believe me.
如果你想帮我 那么就在你一生中
If you want to help me, then for once in your life,
信任我一次
trust me.
信任是双向的 莱塔
Trust runs both ways, Lyta!
请告诉我是怎么回事
Please tell me what this is about.
领袖 你该走了
Primus, you should clear the room now.
我要跟你的女儿谈谈
I need to speak with your daughter.
我是她在此事件中的支持者
I'm her advocate in this matter.
可真棒
Oh, great.
这算什么
Hey. Hey, what is this?
我在哪里
Where am I?
别戴手套
Oh, not the gloves.
戴手套就从来不会有什么好事情
No good is gonna come from putting those on.
闭嘴
Shut up.
那是什么
Hey, what is that?
你要用那个做什么
What are you gonna do with that?
不 等等 停下
No, wait, stop.
不要
No!
你可以别端架子了
You can drop the impartial act.
我知道你都是为了你父亲的政♥治♥主张
I know you only work to serve your father's political agenda.
不是我父亲派我来的
My father didn't send me here.
是赛格
Seg did.
-你知道他在哪儿吗 -我没见过他
- Do you know where he is? - I haven't seen him.
我是说自从他离开我家之后
Well, I mean, since he left my place.
他没来过这里吗
He hasn't been here?
看来你知道我和赛格的关系了
So you know about me and Seg?
没错
I do.
德夫·艾姆知道吗
Does Dev-Em?
省省你的威胁吧
Save your threats.
只要你不拦着 处决后我很快就会
The execution you don't stop will have me out of your way
从你眼前消失
soon enough.
我不需要干掉你
I don't need to remove you.
赛格和我的未来已经有保证了
Seg and I are already guaranteed a future.
我们有孩子
We have a child.
他叫科尔·韦克斯
His name is Cor-Vex.
感谢你大驾光临
Well, thanks for coming.
我还是和刽子手的刀刃碰碰运气吧
I think I'll take my chances with the executioner's blade.
如果你不想让我帮你 那随你
If you don't want my help, that's your call.
但你被卷入了由拉奥之声本人
But you are embroiled in a political witch hunt
推行的政♥治♥迫♥害♥
led by the Voice of Rao himself.
作为首席裁判长的女儿
And as the Chief Magistrate's daughter
和一名卓有成就的立法者
and an accomplished lawmaker,
我是能帮你毫发无伤逃过一劫的最大希望
I am your best hope of escaping this ordeal unscathed.
我劝你相信我
I urge you to have some faith in me.
毕竟赛格相信
After all, Seg does.
你想知道什么
What do you need to know?
我们从矛盾之处开始吧
Let's start with discrepancies.
和我说说科尔达
Tell me about Kol-Da.
够了
That's enough.
那是什么玩意儿
What was that thing?
你对我做了什么
What did you do to me?
不会造成永久损伤的
Nothing to cause permanent damage.
如果你要折磨我 混♥蛋♥
If you're going to torture me, asshole,
至少问几个问题
at least ask me some questions.
你扛过的是一次测试 不是折磨
You endured a test, not torture.
是测试啊 太好了
Oh, a test. Good.
谢谢你的解释
Thanks for explaining.
我现在感觉好多了
I feel so much less tortured now.
我们用的外域生物非常稀有
The Outlands creature we use is quite rare.
它能在人脑内筑巢
It has the ability to nest in the mind
扰乱任何人的心智
and upset the very nature of any man.
而它对哨兵不起作用
What it doesn't work on are Sentries.
既然证明了你不是哨兵
Now that I know you are not one,
告诉我你对布莱尼亚克了解多少
tell me what you know about Braniac.
你怎么知道布莱尼亚克的
How do you know about Braniac?
你是谁
Who are you?
剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表