剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表
愿拉奥之恩惠保佑你
May Rao's grace be your shield.
照亮通向胜利的前路
And light the way to victory!
大家都到第九区去 下一层
Everyone head down to Section Nine, lower level,
那里有条路通向安全的地方 快走
there's a passage that'll take you to safety. Go!
不要停 快走 快
Keep moving, keep moving, come on!
快走 快
Keep moving. Come on!
快走 别走散了
Keep moving. Stay together.
幽灵联队 收到了吗
Wraith Wing, do you copy?
特克隆联队 请回复
Teklon Wing, come in.
萨尔联队 请回复
Zaral Wing, come in.
我们做出了正确的选择
We did the right thing.
是吗
Did we?
我们刚刚给多少人判了死刑
How many men and women did we just condemn to death?
昨天
Yesterday,
即使只是承认
it was punishable by death
可能存在外星生物
to even acknowledge the possibility
也罪可处死
of an alien presence.
我们怎么知道如何抵御他们
How were we supposed to know how to defend against one?
如果你母亲在这里
If your mother were here,
她也会下同一个命令
she would have given the exact same order.
你知道她为什么不在这吗
You know why she isn't here?
因为我让她失望了
Because I failed her.
就像我让所有人失望一样
Like I failed everybody else.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你知道她为什么发动政♥变♥
Do you know the reason why she led the coup
反对拉奥之声吗
against the Voice of Rao?
为了救我
To save me.
尽管这样违背了她所信仰的一切
Even though it went against everything she believed in,
她还是选了我 而在我有机会救她的时候
she chose me, and when I had a choice to save her--
莱塔 回话
Lyta, come in!
莱塔
Lyta.
赛格 你在哪
Seg, where are you?
我在无级别区
I'm in the Rankless,
我们正在疏散人群 也包括你
we're trying to get people out, and that includes you.
赛格 抱歉 我做了我认为是...
Seg, I'm sorry. I did what I thought was--
不重要了 不重要了
Doesn't matter. It doesn't matter.
我很高兴你还活着
I'm glad that you're alive.
有很多射手都死了
There's a lot of Sagitari who aren't.
是我送他们去死的
I-- I sent them to their deaths.
你拯救了无数的生命
And you saved countless lives.
在分散的莱尼亚克注意力情况下
In keeping Brainiac distracted,
我们一直能神不知鬼不觉地疏散人群
we've been able to get people out of the city undetected.
好
Okay.
我会
Okay, I'll, um--
我会把剩下的射手小分队
I'll dispatch the remaining Sagitari units
派去帮助掉队的人穿过隧♥道♥
to help the stragglers through the tunnels,
然后我会和你在孤独城♥堡♥汇合
and I will meet you back at the Fortress.
我正有这个打算
I'm counting on it.
妮莎和你在一起吗
Is Nyssa with you?
没有
No.
她在哪
Where is she?
我们没时间搞这些
We don't have time for this.
拿着法典
Take the Codex.
在集结点和我汇合
Meet me at the rendezvous point.
我会去那里的
I will be there.
小心点
Be careful.
你记得你母亲死的那天你在哪吗
Do you remember where you were the day your mother died?
什么
What?
你记得她是怎么死的吗
Do you remember how she died?
你为什么问我这个
Why are you asking me this?
那是一起飞行器发生事故
It was a skimmer accident.
她当时正在去巴科斯的路上 遇到了暴风雪
She was on her way to Bokos and got caught in the blizzard.
最后却死在了那里
And died out there.
孤零零一人
All alone.
除非她不是一个人
Except she wasn't alone.
你当时也在飞行器里
You were in that skimmer too.
至少 你的本体在里面
At least, your original self was.
那是不可能的
That's impossible.
神谕 密♥码♥
Oracle, passcode:
汉莎树 火焰鸟 洛克鸟 奥利根
Hantha, Flame-bird, Rokan, Oregus,
2-9-7-1-8.
启动瓦拉协议
Initiate Vara Protocol.
这是什么
What is this?
他们是什么人
Who are they?
飞行器坠毁的时候
When that skimmer crashed,
你母亲当场死亡
your mother died instantly.
至于你的前身
As for your predecessor,
脊椎断裂
broken spine,
头骨断裂
fractured skull,
内伤无数
countless internal injuries,
但神经活动刚好足够
but just enough neural activity
让你的意识得以融合
for consciousness fusion.
不
No.
你在说谎
You're lying.
我的童年
My childhood,
我记得
I remember it.
我的姐♥妹♥们♥ 我记得我们一起玩
My sisters, I remember us playing.
我记得我们在战斗 我记得我父亲
I remember us fighting. I remember my father--
植入记忆
Implants.
你身体的一部分在修复
Part of your somatic reconditioning.
这不是真的
This can't be real.
我可以向你保证是真的
I can promise you it is.
因为是我不经意间创造出来的
Because I created it inadvertently.
我的工作本该是治疗疾病
My work was supposed to cure disease,
终结痛苦
end suffering,
延续生命
extend life.
但是那些对精英家族来说不够
But that wasn't enough for the elite Houses.
他们想要的是长生不老
They wanted immortality.
你的父亲还允许他们肆意篡改
And your father allowed them to manipulate
我的法典科技
my Codex technology
这样一副躯体耗尽之后
so that when a body was used up,
就能把它像空壳一样丢弃
it could be cast away like an empty shell.
将其中的意识转移进
Its consciousness transferred
克隆人中
into a clone.
我所经历的一切原来都是谎言
My whole life has been a lie.
是的
Yes.
确实如此
Yes, it has been.
但今后不必再这样了
But it doesn't have to be anymore.
快点 快跟上
Come on! Keep going! Keep going!
妮莎 妮莎 能听见吗 跟上去
Nyssa! Nyssa, are you there? Keep going!
妮莎·韦克斯 看见妮莎·韦克斯了吗
Nyssa-Vex, have you seen Nyssa-Vex?
快点 跟紧了
Come on, come on, keep going.
莱塔回堡垒去了
Lyta's heading back to the Fortress.
很好
Good.
保证她的安全
Make sure she's safe.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
我要去拯救氪星
I'm going to save Krypton!
我是不会让你把瓦尔交给布莱尼亚克的
I will not let you trade Val to Brainiac.
我觉得你可拦不住我
I don't think you can stop me.
瓦尔也是你的亲人
Val is your flesh and blood too.
你宁愿把他牺牲在那家伙手上吗
You would sacrifice him to that thing?
那你就宁愿把所有人都搭进去
And you would sacrifice everyone else?
他甚至都不一定会接受你的提议
You don't even know if he'd take the deal!
他可能会直接杀了你
He might just kill you.
原来你在担心这个吗
Is that what you're really afraid of,
父亲
father?
我看不是吧
I didn't think so.
如果瓦尔在布莱尼亚克手上
If Brainiac gets hold of Val,
你想想他能用那些知识做出什么事来吧
imagine what he could do with that information.
想想看他能借此征服多少世界
Imagine how many more worlds he could conquer!
整个宇宙都会因此付出代价的
剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表