剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表
-误会 -让我来 德夫
- Understanding. - I've got this, Dev.
脸朝下 无级别者 手放到背后
Face down, Rankless. Hands behind your back.
我来押送他 你处理另一个白♥痴♥
I'll book him. You handle the other moron.
你到底在想什么 赛格
What the hell were you thinking, Seg?
你要不要给我解开手铐
Are you gonna uncuff me or what?
我就喜欢你这样
I like you this way.
全城处于警戒状态
The whole city's on alert,
而你却跟一个拉奥之声的安保纠缠不清
and you mix it up with a Voice security detail.
他更像是失控的打手
More like an out of control goon squad.
你们的人怎么都毫无纪律
What happened to your people having some discipline?
他们都是拉奥之声亲手选定的
They were handpicked by the Voice himself,
因为他们够虔诚
chosen for their devotion.
太好了 这下两边的人都疯了
Great, people are crazy on both sides now.
转过去
Turn around.
这话是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
我等会再告诉你
Um... I'll tell you later.
你的手怎么了
What happened to your hand?
母亲和我在训练室度过了美好的亲子时光
Mother and I spent some quality time in the training room.
明晚 别迟到了
Tomorrow night. Don't be late.
想都别想
Don't even think about it.
好了 我不想打架
Okay, I don't wanna fight.
你是谁 你穿的这是什么衣服
Who are you? And what are you wearing?
这是公会标志吗 是吗
Is that a guild? Is that a guild?
不 不是公会标志
No, it's not a guild.
是底特律老虎队的标志
This is the Detroit Tigers, man.
你能不能先闭嘴听我说
Just--Would you just shut up and listen to me?
我穿越了许多时间和空间来找你
Okay, I've traveled across a lot of time and space to come find you.
我接下来要说的话 听起来可能...
What I'm about to tell you is gonna sound, um...
完全疯了
Uh... Completely insane.
但拜托听我说完
But, um, please, just go with it.
行吗 好的
Yeah? Okay.
我叫亚当·斯特兰奇
My name is Adam Strange, and--
你能不能让我说完
Will you just let me finish?
我来自一个叫地球的行星
I come from a planet called Earth.
离现在几个世纪以后
A time centuries from now.
我是来警告你的
And I've come here to warn you.
有未来的人要来摧毁氪星
Someone from the future is coming to destroy Krypton.
好了
Okay, right.
为什么 他们为什么要那么做
Why? Why would they do that?
因为在我来的地方
Because where I'm from,
你孙子变成了全宇宙最伟大的英雄
your grandson becomes the greatest hero in the universe.
史上最厉害的
Like, ever.
除非有人改变历史
Unless somebody changes things to make sure
让他无法出生
that he's never born--
你没事吧
You all right?
我快没时间了
I'm running out of time.
拿着这个
Take this.
你一定要找到孤独城♥堡♥
You have to find the fortress.
你一定要救超人
You have to save Superman.
到哪里...
Where did--
有一点变化
Well, it's a-- it's a variation,
但这绝对是我们家族的标志
but it's definitely our family glyph all right.
这个叫斯特兰奇的具体说了什么
What exactly did this Strange guy say again?
说到我未来的孙子
Something about my future grandson.
另一个星球
Another planet.
他好像说叫底特律
Detroit, I think he called it.
还有
And...
关于什么城♥堡♥
Something about a fortress.
我帮你处理这个
Well, I shall take care of this for you.
为什么
Why?
有什么重要的吗
What's the big deal with it?
这个符号♥
Well, the symbol, it's, uh--
这不合法 你知道的
It's outlawed. You know that.
把它带在身上太危险了
It's much too dangerous for you to be carrying around.
更别提你马上就要有级别了
Especially now that you're going to be Ranked.
你是说我们
You mean we.
我们就要有级别了
We're about to be Ranked.
不 孩子 不是这样的
No, son, this is not how it works.
名额是给你一个人的
No, the offer is for you only.
我们...我们是不行的
We--We won't be joining you.
你以为我会自己上去生活
You think I'm gonna go live up there
把你们留在下面吗
and leave you down here?
对...对不起 不可能
I--I'm sorry, that's not happening.
赛格 这是获得新生活的机会
Seg, this is a chance at a new life.
你该走了
Come on, you should probably go.
去创生室的时间快到了
You're due in the Genesis Chamber soon.
好吧
Fine.
但这件事我们还没说完
All right, but we're not done discussing this.
爱你们
Love you.
再见
Bye.
我们必须告诉他
We have to tell him.
不 他还没准备好
No, he's not ready.
如果瓦尔说的是真的
If Val was right,
他有没有准备好都无所谓了
it doesn't matter if he's ready or not.
创生室
想到我们的祖先
Strange to think our ancestors
曾经用子♥宫♥孕育婴儿 感觉真奇怪
used to carry children in their wombs.
感觉效率很低
Just seems so inefficient.
你先请
After you.
神谕预见到你们结合的成果了
The Oracle foresees the product of your union.
是个男孩
The child will be male.
名叫科尔·韦克斯
His name, Cor-Vex.
他将拥有健康的身体和良好的品格
He will be of sound health and good character.
生物扫描显示他将最适合
Bio-scans designate he will be best suited
到立法公会工作
for the Lawmakers Guild.
他会在祭司大人
He will live 173 cycles
高贵的奴役下活173个轮回
in noble servitude to His Reverence.
我感觉到了母性温情的涌动
Such a rush of maternal warmth.
科尔·韦克斯
Cor-Vex.
他看起来很英俊 至少有这一个优点
He seemed handsome enough. There's that at least.
你不会烦恼吗
Doesn't it bother you?
清楚地了解他的人生轨迹
Knowing exactly how his life's gonna play out?
我是五姐妹中最小的 赛格
I'm the fifth of five daughters, Seg.
理事会允许我和别人结合
It's a miracle the Council are allowing me
已经是奇迹了
to bind with anyone.
我知足了
I'll take what I can get.
即使我的儿子肩上带着芯片 没有级别
Even a Rankless boy with a chip on his shoulder.
你父亲选择了我 你毫无怨言地接受了
Your father chooses me, and you accept without a word.
你没那么天真吧
Please tell me you aren't that naive.
你是叛徒的孙子
You are the grandson of a traitor.
我父亲让你和我们结合 是在驯服你
If my father binds you to us, he is taming you.
证明即使是可怕的艾尔家的人
Proving that even a dreaded El
也可以被他收入麾下
can be co-opted and brought into the fold.
我只是一枚棋子
I'm just a game piece.
在坎多城 所有人都是我父亲的棋子
Everyone in Kandor is a game piece to my father.
我也不例外
Including me.
再说 你也不完全让人讨厌
Besides, you're not completely repellent.
关于这里的生活 我可以教你很多
There's a lot I could teach you about life up here.
我父亲自以为
My father only thinks
是他选择了你
he was the one who chose you.
她怎么样
So, what's she like?
妮莎·韦克斯
Nyssa-Vex.
她挺有意思的
She's interesting.
她放松的时候比较有趣点
She's funnier than you'd think, once she loosens up.
我为你高兴
I'm happy for you.
理事会安排了我和德夫结合的日期
Council's scheduled my Binding to Dev.
两周后
Two weeks from now.
在理事会掌握大权之前
Before the Council controlled everything,
结合仪式都是能自♥由♥选择的
the binding ritual was a choice.
别说了
Shut up.
我只想要这个
剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表