剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表
《氪星》前情提要
妮莎正好没有配对
Nyssa here has yet to be paired with someone.
我最小的女儿 你将和她结合
As my youngest daughter, you'll be binding with her.
她怎么样 妮莎·韦克斯
What's she like, Nyssa-Vex?
她挺有意思的
She's interesting.
理事会安排了我和德夫结合的日期
Council's scheduled my binding to Dev.
黑零的领导架构
Black Zero's leadership hierarchy.
-他是谁 -不知道
- Who's he? - Unknown.
情报显示他是个新成员
Intelligence suggests he's a relatively new player.
看起来他级别晋升得特别快
Seems to be rising up through the ranks very quickly.
发现黑零在这个区域某处活动
We've detected Black Zero activity in this area.
在这个区域里有成千上万的
There are thousands of innocent citizens
无辜人♥民♥
in this sector.
-我们收到了命令 -但我们不能
- We have our orders. - I know, but we can't--
我们无法选择遵守哪些命令
We don't choose which orders we follow.
我们还在分♥析♥威胁的性质 领袖
We're still assessing the nature of the threat, Primus.
-你们的职责是解决威胁 -不 领袖
- Your job is to neutralize. - Negative, Primus.
你这是在违背直接命令
You are disobeying a direct order.
-这里怎么回事 -她杀了他
- What happened here? - She murdered him.
我是自卫
It was self-defense.
无级别清扫活动唯一一个被逮捕的人
The only arrest made in the Rankless Initiative.
是我们的一名射手
One of our own Sagitari.
你准备怎么跟拉奥之声说
What are you going to tell the voice of Rao?
任务失败了
The mission is a failure.
罗姆是我的朋友
Rhom is my friend.
布莱尼亚克的技术已经控制了她
She's been taken over by Brainiac's nanotechnology.
如果我们有办法关掉呢
What if we could find a way to disable it?
她还活着 公会需要见到她
She's still alive. The Council need to see her.
不行 我得救她
I can't. I have to save her.
布莱尼亚克正冲我们而来
Braniac is coming for us.
你的世界要终结了
Your world is at an end.
她在这
She's here.
你让我等着你
You kept me waiting.
抱歉 陛下
Apologies, Your Eminence.
安达 你要开始准备
Anda, you are to begin preparations
新轮回的庆祝
for the Nova Cycle celebration.
新轮回
Nova Cycle?
但是还有好几周才是
But it's not for weeks.
是拉奥的意志 今天
It is Rao's will that His Reverence begin
开始准备新轮回
the Nova Cycle today.
军队失败的清理运动导致了
The military's failed initiative has created
很多不安
much unrest.
无级别者的信仰开始动摇
The faith of the Rankless has been shaken.
新轮回庆典将在今天开始
The Nova Cycle celebrations will begin today.
我立刻去做准备
I'll start preparing immediately.
我们将行走于无级别者之中 向他们展示
We shall walk amongst the Rankless and show them
拉奥的光芒能够治愈所有伤口
how the light of Rao can heal all wounds.
今天我们将散播拉奥之言
Today we will spread the word of Rao.
今天坎多城将会重生
Today Kandor will be reborn.
氪 星
第一季 第四集
让开道 射手
Stand aside, Sagitari.
你是哪个部队的
What squad are you with?
这与你无关
That's none of your concern.
你不能进去
Hey, you can't go in there.
这个通信中心是有限制的
This communication hub is restricted.
你 站住
You. Stop!
等下
Stand down.
我需要和我的指挥官确...
I need to check with my commanding--
中心安全 指挥官
Hub's clear. Commander?
开始工作
Get to work.
祖父 她的生命指数在下降
Grandfather, her vitals are falling.
从我得到的读数来看
Well, as far as my readings show,
罗姆没有痛楚 但是我们目前
Rhom's in no pain, but there's nothing more
从医学上没法帮助他
we can do for her medically.
布莱尼亚克使用的外星科技是...
The alien technology Braniac used is--
是我之前从来没有接触过的
It's not like anything I've seen before.
她还能活多久
How long does she have?
可能只有几个小时
A matter of hours, possibly.
罗姆有个女儿
Rhom has a daughter.
欧娜
Ona.
那就应该由我和凯姆去告诉她
Then Kem and I should be the ones to tell her.
军队公会
佐德指挥官
Commander Zod,
你需要去情报部门报告以作评估
you're to report to intelligence for review.
这个事后处理似乎来得还挺快
That seems fast for the After-Action panel.
事情都还没完呢
The action's barely ended.
你违抗了直接的命令
You disobeyed a direct order.
我保护了我的小队
I protected my squad.
你的三名队员死了 莱塔
Three of your squad are dead, Lyta.
我比谁都清楚这点
I know that better than anyone,
但是他们剩下的人还活着
but the rest of them are alive
都是因为我当时做出的选择
because of my actions down there.
留着在评估的时候说吧
Save it for the review.
换身衣服 跟着德夫·艾姆走
Get changed. You follow Dev-Em.
莱塔 队长不只是要做出艰难的决定
Lyta, command is about more than making tough calls.
更还要对带来的后果负责
It's about being able to answer for them too.
我那么努力想教会你这一点
I've tried so hard to teach you this,
但你却一直拒绝聆听
but you've continually refused to listen.
这么多年 你那些大道理
All these years, all your lessons--
我从来没想让你帮我 我只是想要个妈妈
I never wanted your help. I wanted a mother.
其实 我一直挺想要个机器人
You know, I always wanted a droid.
像R2-D2那种比较酷的
A real sassy one like R2-D2.
我得说 全息爷爷就挺好的
I gotta say Hologram Granddaddy's pretty sweet.
美中不足的就是不能拿东西 取啤酒
It'd be better if he could hold things, fetch beers.
以及 没什么性格
And, you know, more of a personality.
应该向我学习
Like me.
亚当
Adam.
你看到了吗
Did you see that?
什么
What?
好吧 我发誓我们肯定被跟踪了
Okay, I swear we're being followed.
我看到他们了
I've got a visual.
没想到在你进去之前
Hey. Didn't think I'd see you
我还能见到你
before you went in.
是这样 关于昨晚的事...
Listen, about last night, what I did--
你是奉命行事 德夫
You followed orders, Dev.
这一切不是你的错
None of this is your fault.
我没事
I'm--I'm okay.
你是个好射手 莱塔
You're a good Sagitari, Lyta.
昨天又证明了你是个更好的队长
Proved yesterday you were an even better commander.
我跟他们说了
I told them that.
谢谢你一直支持我
Thanks for always having my back.
如果你现在还不知道的话
If you don't know by now,
我对你不只是忠诚 莱塔
it's more than loyalty, Lyta.
佐德队长
Commander Zod!
-是拉奥之声 -他怎么来了
- It's the voice. - Why is he here?
我猜是来检查损坏情况的吧
Come to inspect damage, I guess.
昨天晚上他怎么不来
Where was His Grace last night?
看看谁露面了
Look who decided to show up.
他们做得还不够多吗
Haven't they done enough already?
我们应该回公会
We should return to the Guilds.
回去
All back!
你们回去
All back!
暴君
Tyrant!
你无♥耻♥
Shame on you!
拉奥的怒火会吞没你
Rao's wrath'll find you!
我们需要帮助
We need help!
不得对陛下无礼
Don't touch His Eminence.
拉奥之声很清楚 射手滥用职权
It is clear to the Voice of Rao Sagitari abuse their power.
无论是否从属于公会
No matter the guild,
有无级别 头衔 和名字
rank, title, or name,
只要是对你不公的 都会在新轮回面前
those who wronged you will be met with swift justice
剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表