剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表
你只是做了该做的
You did what you had to do.
如果我们找不到毁灭日
If we don't find Doomsday,
这一切都没有意义了
this will all have been for nothing.
也许不会
Maybe not.
毁灭日曾算是唯一能打败布莱尼亚克的办法
Doomsday was the only way I could see to destroy Brainiac,
但也许别人还有其他办法
but there may be someone who has another way.
谁
Who?
瓦尔·艾尔
Val-El.
瓦尔·艾尔在14个轮回前就死了
Val-El died 14 cycles ago.
不 他没死
No, he didn't.
你觉得这一切的罪魁祸首是我吗
You think I'm responsible for this?
我只不过给予了他们
All I did was offer an opportunity
表达真实自我的机会
for them to express their truth.
其欲望强烈时 这一切便易如反掌
So easy when the desire is so strong.
靠近点
Now come closer.
真有趣
Interesting...
你 毫无特点的平凡生物
that you, a being of no apparent significance,
竟然能制♥造♥这么大的麻烦
are the cause of so much trouble.
真遗憾
A shame.
你本可以获得很大的成就
You would have been quite the prize.
如果要我说实话
If I'm being 100% honest,
我还真希望这一切能发生
I real did expect that to happen.
你没事吧
You all right?
你不是该坐飞行器去阿尔戈城了吗
Shouldn't you be on that skimmer to Argo City?
我们得走了
We have to go.
我们该走了
We have to go.
氪星
Krypton.
你们的世界
Your world
该归我所有了
is mine.
剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表