剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表
《氪星》前情提要
这只是一个外壳 用来装哨兵的
This is only a casing, used to contain a Sentry.
一旦哨兵从壳中出来 它就会寻找宿主
Once the Sentry is out of the shell, it seeks a host.
然后用那个宿主来收集
Then uses that host to gather information
它所在星球上的信息
about whatever planet it's on.
一旦它收集到了所需要的信息
Once it's gathered all the information required,
就会上传给布莱尼亚克
it uploads it to Brainiac,
然后宿主就会死亡
and leaves the host body for dead.
我妈妈不会回家了是吗
My mom's not coming home, is she?
是的 亲爱的
No, sweetheart, she's not.
瓦尔 我过来了
Val, I'm headed your way--
告诉我布莱尼亚克的事
Tell me what you know about Brainiac.
你是谁 我把你带来
Who are you? I didn't bring you here
不是让你问问题的
to ask me questions.
我需要你告诉我 怎么离开这里
I need you to tell me how to get us out of here.
我们直走
We go straight.
是朋友 朋友
Friends, friends.
这里是个神圣的地方 你不属于这里
This is a sacred place. You do not belong here.
佐德队长 拉奥之言为证
Commander Zod, it is by Rao's word
你被判犯下叛国罪
that you are hereby eby chard with treason.
我是来和你做交易的
I have come to make you an offer
-帮你救莱塔一命 -你想要交换什么
- that could save Lyta's life. - For the cost of what?
宣誓你会支持我父亲
Pledge your support for my father.
是什么让你认为杰娜准备好要加入我们
What makes you think Jayna is ready to join us
并会违背佐德家族所坚持的一切
and go against everything House Zod stands for?
我们的计划要依靠杰娜的军队
Our plans rest on Jayna's militarism--
你以为我不知道吗
Oh, you think I don't know that?
告诉我们你把那个辛瑟娜女人带去哪里了
Tell us where you took that Cythonnite woman.
她掌握着阻止布莱尼亚克的关键
She holds the key to stopping Brainiac.
待在这里
Stay here.
-那是谁给你的 -你
- Who gave you that? - You did.
我是你儿子
I'm your son.
在我还是孩子的时候你让我努力赢来
You made me work for this when I was just a boy.
然后你将它待在我身上 告诉我
Then you put it on me, and said,
我们不为任何人下跪
we kneel for no one.
这...
This...
不会的 这不可能
It can't be. It's impossible.
别听他胡说八道 赛格
Don't listen to a goddamn word this asshole says, Seg.
-你认识他 -我知道他是谁
- You know him? - I know who he is.
在我的时代 我们都知道他是谁
In my time, we all know who he is.
佐德将军
General Zod.
这混♥蛋♥是超人最大的敌人
This son of a bitch is Superman's greatest enemy.
所以相信我 我们得在这里杀了他
So trust me on this, we need to kill him now.
氪 星
第一季 第六集
由宇宙的虚空中诞生
Born from the void of the universe,
早于时间开始之前
before time began,
伟大的拉奥 点燃了太阳并创造出生命
Almighty Rao, who kindled the sun and created all life,
我向您臣服
I submit to thee.
你为什么觉得是拉奥创造的所有生命
What makes you think Rao created all life?
因为我有信仰
Because I have faith.
我母亲告诉我信仰是一个旅程
My mother told me faith's a journey
起始于希望 终结于信仰你所看不到
that begins in hope and ends in belief of what you can't see,
但知道是真实的东西
but know to be true.
或者说是妄想
Or it could be considered a delusion.
物种没有清晰思考能力的征兆
The sign of a species not given to clear thought.
这是测试吗
Is this a test?
是的
Yes.
你认为我的信仰不够强壮吗
Do you think my faith isn't strong enough?
你在测试什么
What are you testing?
你的价值
Your worthiness.
你城市的 你世界的
Your city's, your world's.
你是否有资格获得永生
Do you deserve eternal life?
那些没有资格的人会怎么样
What happens to those who aren't worthy?
我想你知道永生的对立面是什么 欧娜
I think you know the opposite of eternal life, Ona.
直接杀死一个人会冒着被发现的风险
Killing a man directly runs the risk of witnesses.
一个炸♥弹♥的话 就可能是任何人了
A bomb, though, that can be attributed to anyone.
今晚 拉奥之声将在正义大厅
Tonight, the Voice of Rao closes the Nova Cycle festival
举♥行♥飞升仪式 来结束新轮回盛典
with the Ascension Ceremony at the Hall of Justice.
是闭门的 所以附带伤害最小
It's private, so there will be minimal collateral damage
我们可以提前设好炸♥弹♥
and we can rig the explosive ahead of time.
我希望你小心的筛选了
I hope you've chosen your support
支持你的公会成员
among the Guilded carefully.
我们知道到时会有谁来帮助咱们
Oh, we know who will back us when the time comes.
-那你呢 -只剩下一个人
- What about you? - There's only one left
就可以组成小队 德夫·艾姆指挥官
to complete the team. Commander Dev-Em.
他曾经负责过拉奥之声的安保
He's used to working with the Voice's security detail,
而拉奥之声熟悉他
and the Voice is used to him.
你有多肯定他会加入
How sure are you that he'll commit?
艾姆是传统家族
The Ems are a traditional house.
艾姆虽然加入了拉奥宗教
Dev goes through the motions of Raoism,
但是他的心不在那里
but it's not where his heart lies.
他的心在我女儿那里
That's with my daughter.
至于他的忠诚 在我这里
As for his loyalty, that's with me.
-但愿你说得对 -但愿你们准备好了
- I hope you're right. - And I hope you're ready.
行了 你很明显不是这块料
Come now, you're obviously not built for this.
你把武器抵在我胸口
You're only resting that weapon on my chest
只是为了掩饰你的手在抖
to stop your hands from shaking.
你再说一个字
Go on, say one more word.
我就让你看看我是哪块料
And you'll see exactly what I'm built for.
行了 好了 别激动
All right, all right. Just take it easy.
-赶紧解释 -这个混♥蛋♥
- And start explaining. - This sorry bastard
穿越时空来到了这里
has travelled back through time to get here.
我不知道怎么做到的 但不难看出原因
I don't know how, but it's not hard to see why.
他很明显在和布莱尼亚克密谋毁掉氪星
He's obviously working with Brainiac to destroy Krypton.
我为什么要毁掉自己的世界
Why would I destroy our world?
我是来拯救氪星的
I'm here to save Krypton.
所以你和布莱尼亚克
Oh, so it's just a coincidence
同时出现在这里 仅仅是巧合吗
you're here at the same time as Brainiac?
当然不是 历史告诉我们
Of course not. History tells us this
那个生物就是在这时
is when that creature ripped Kandor City
将坎多城从氪星剥离 并据为己有
away from the planet and made it part of his collection.
我是来阻止这场悲剧发生的
I'm here to prevent that tragedy.
我不懂 你的意思是布莱尼亚克
I'm confused, you're saying that Brainiac
并非来自未来吗
isn't from the future?
我就是这个意思
That's exactly what I'm saying.
布莱尼亚克没有穿越时空来发动攻击
Brainiac didn't travel through time to launch this attack.
这就是历史本身的走向
This is what he's always done.
不...
No, that...
不可能
That can't be right.
这是小学级别的氪星历史
It's elementary Kryptonian history.
我们的文明自此开始走向灭亡
The beginning of the end for our civilization.
布莱尼亚克夺走了坎多城
Brainiac takes Kandor City,
从而导致氪星内核失衡
which destabilizes Krypton's core.
最终在200年后 整个星球爆♥炸♥了
Causing the planet to explode in 200 years.
这个星球200年后要爆♥炸♥吗
The planet explodes in 200 years?
这 这太疯狂了
That, that, that's insane.
-太疯狂了 -等等
- That's insane. - Wait.
你这位朋友没说吗
Your friend here didn't mention that?
是真的 对不对
It's true, isn't it?
这不是重点
That's not the point.
这么长时间 你一直知道却不说
This whole time, you knew and you said noth--
赛格 你不能相信这个人
Seg, you cannot trust this man.
你是说他在撒谎吗
Oh, so he's lying?
但你确认了他是佐德
But you've confirmed he's a Zod,
-而且来自你的时代 -如果他真是你儿子
- and he's from your time- - And if he's really your son,
我很抱歉 但是你不该相信他说的话
then I'm sorry, but believing anything he says is a mistake.
你得相信我
You got to trust me on this.
他来这里是要毁掉氪星
He's here to destroy Krypton,
而且让超人无法出生
and make sure Superman is never born.
佐德家的人不会毁掉氪星
No Zod would ever destroy Krypton.
我们的职责是保护城市 保护国家
剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表