剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表
Is that a yes or a no?
这感觉好多了
That actually feels a lot better.
这是什么东西
What is this stuff?
好吧 对显然是某种生物排泄物的东西来说
Okay, well, not bad for something that clearly came out
味道不算太糟糕
of some creature's ass.
谢谢
Thank you.
很高兴你挺过来了
I'm glad you pulled through.
是啊 多亏了你
Yes, thanks to you.
他们在说什么
What are they saying?
我知道是关于我的
I know it's about me.
拜托 莱卡
Come on, Raika.
快说
Talk to me.
他们正在讨论该把你怎么办
They're trying to figure out what to do with you.
有什么好讨论的
What's to figure out?
除非他们根本不想
Unless they have no intention of...
让我走
letting me leave.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
如果我知道你是艾尔家族的
If I had known you were an El,
我不会把你带到这里来
I would never have brought you to this place.
别这么妄下结论
Well, that seems a little judgy.
除了我救了你之外 你并不了解我
You barely know me, except for the fact that I saved you.
你不记得了吗
Do you remember that?
你是艾尔家族的
You are an El.
你有摧毁一切的力量
You have the power to destroy everything.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我说得太多了
I've said too much.
太多了 你什么都没告诉我
Too much? You haven't told me shit.
你为什么觉得我会这么做
Why would you think that I could ever do that?
因为艾尔家族曾经做过这种事
Because the House of El has done it before.
对此我不能再说什么了
I can't say any more about this.
我的家族到底做了什么
What exactly did my family do?
抱歉
I'm sorry,
我能说的只有我们保护这地方免遭
but all I can say is our duty to protect this place
你们家族破坏的责任
from your family has been passed
代代相传
from generation to generation.
那我能说的就是我的家族不会伤害你们
Well, all I can say is that my family means you no harm.
我要走了
And I'm leaving.
他们不会让你活着离开的
They will never let you out of here alive.
那就帮助我
Then help me.
帮我 像我帮你一样
Help me, like I helped you.
不行
No.
你会告诉别人这个地方的
You will tell others about this place.
你担心其他人
You're worried about others?
你知道我要是没回家
Do you know what happens
会发生什么吗
when I don't go home?
其他人会来找我
Others come looking for me.
艾尔家族的人
Els.
没错
That's right, yeah.
我所有的兄弟 表亲 叔叔
All my brothers, and all my cousins, and all my uncles.
很快这里就会到处都是艾尔家族的人
Pretty soon this place is gonna be crawling with Els.
想想他们会带来的灾难
And think about the destruction they could do.
但你可以让这一切都不会发生
But you can make sure that none of that happens.
我需要的
All I need
一个氧气面罩和一条出路
is a respirator and a way out of here.
我不该
I should've asked
只要一个氧气面罩
for more than just a respirator.
警告 氧气即将耗尽
Warning. Oxygen level near depletion.
警告 请立即补充氧气供给
Warning. Replenish oxygen supply immediately.
警告
Warning...
现在阻止还不晚
It's not too late to stop this.
杰娜
Jayna!
维达 他还在外面...
Vidar, he's still out there--
忘了你兄弟吧
Do not think of your brother.
我们之中已经没有他的位置了
He no longer has a place among us.
这是我母亲传给我的
My mother gave this to me.
传自她的父亲
As her father gave it to her.
你知道 我始终把它带在身上
As you know, it has never been apart from me.
它坚不可摧
It is indestructible.
如你的精神一般 杰娜
As is your spirit, Jayna.
我从一开始就看到了
I saw that from the start.
你的目标已经实现
Your purpose is fulfilled.
你的命运已经明晰
And your destiny clear.
你要在佐德家族中找到自己的位置
You take your place in the House of Zod,
氪星的守护者
protector of Krypton.
在你的效忠下
With you serving it,
人♥民♥的未来将如拉奥之光一样光明
our people's future is as bright as Rao's light.
你是佐德家的人
You are a Zod.
以此身份 不能向任何人屈膝
As such, you kneel to no one.
住手
Stop.
莱塔·佐德
Lyta-Zod,
控告你的证人已放弃作证
the witness against you has recanted.
所有证词因此废除
All testimony is hereby rescinded.
撤回所有叛国指控
And all charges of treason are dropped.
你的级别即刻恢复
You are to be reinstated immediately to full rank.
公会
The Council...
表示歉意
apologizes.
母亲 我...
Mother, I--
我不明白 我...
I don't understand this. I--
我不明白怎么会这样
I don't know how this happened.
看来多亏了妮莎·韦克斯
I guess I have Nyssa-Vex to thank.
她会期望获得回报...
She'll be expecting something in return--
你不欠她一分一毫
You owe her nothing.
明白吗
Do you understand?
毫无亏欠
Nothing.
是你
It was you.
是你救了我
You saved me.
我以为自己要死了
I thought I was going to die.
我...我不敢相信 怎么会
I just--I can't believe it, how?
你做了什么
What did you do?
我知道你从没有真正理解过 莱塔
I know you've never truly understood this, Lyta.
但你始终是我最爱的人
But you've always been my greatest love.
现在成为了我最大的耻辱
And now my greatest shame.
母亲
Mother?
母亲
Mother.
为什么我还在这里
Why am I still here?
我要求见首席裁判长
I demand to see the Chief Magistrate.
怎么回事
What is going on?
达龙·韦克斯在哪里
Where's Daron-Vex?
终止程序
End program.
我命令进行全面调查
I want a full investigation.
一定要查清楚
I will find out
射手的囚犯怎么会将武器
how a prisoner of the Sagitari was able to get a weapon
带入牢房♥
into her cell.
快去
Go!
不得不说 我差点都被你骗了
I must say, you nearly had me fooled.
希望也能骗过拉奥之声
Well, let's hope the Voice of Rao will be as well.
不 我是说你对科尔达的感情
No, I meant your feelings for Kol-Da.
你确实在乎她
You did care for her.
没错
Yes, I did.
非常在乎
Very much.
她是名勇敢的战士
She was a fierce warrior.
而且忠于我们的事业
And loyal to our cause.
不过...
And yet...
不过
And yet,
你让我没有其他选择
you left me with little choice.
只能...做出牺牲
A sacrifice... had to be made.
警告 氧气即将耗尽
Warning. Oxygen level near depletion.
是啊 我能感觉出来
Yeah. Painfully aware of that.
请立即补充氧气供给
Please replenish oxygen supply.
办不到
Can't do that.
警告 氧气含量不足
剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表