剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表
如果需要的话
if there had been a need.
你知道怎么启动这个吧
I assume you can activate it.
有什么难点吗
So what's the catch?
得有人进去接他
Someone has to go in and get him.
我去吧
I'll go.
你可能会永远迷路在里面
You would get lost in there forever.
我知道怎么走 我会找到他
I know my way around. I'll find him.
或者你因为没能阻止布莱尼亚克
Or now that you've failed to stop Brainiac,
想趁机逃跑
this is your means of escape.
只要是去过那里的人
No one who's ever been in there
没人会觉得回去是逃跑
would consider going back an escape.
找到他需要多久
How long will it take to find him?
对我来说
For me,
要花几小时 几天 几周
maybe hours, days, a few weeks.
对这里的你们来说
For you,
几乎是转瞬之间
nearly instantaneous.
开启幻影投射器
Engaging the Phantom Projector.
爷爷 是我
Grandfather, it's me.
我是赛格
It's Seg.
你觉得我认不出亲孙子吗
You think I wouldn't recognize my own grandson?
我被困在这里以来
The whole time I was trapped in there,
从来没有离开过
I was never far away.
我学会了读取过去
I figured out how to access the past,
现在 甚至是未来
the present, even the future.
我看到了你长大的样子
I caught glimpses of you growing up.
在这无边的黑暗中
You were a beacon of light
你是一束光
in that infinite darkness.
我很为你如今的样子而自豪
And I am proud of the man you have become.
还有你
And you.
等打败布莱尼亚克之后
We will settle our differences
我们再来解决旧事
once we've defeated Brainiac.
爷爷 他已经来了这里
Grandfather, he's here.
我们希望你有办法能阻止他
We're hoping you know a way to stop him.
恐怕你们的希望要破灭了
I'm afraid your hopes are misplaced.
没办法阻止布莱尼亚克
There is no way to stop Brainiac.
世界末日来了 对吧
It's the end of days, isn't it?
今天灾难要降临了
It's the beginning of Day Zero.
坎多城的人♥民♥
People of Kandor,
不要害怕
do not fear.
我是来拯救你们的
I am here to save you.
今天是你们
Today is the beginning
永生的开始
of your eternal life.
快逃
Get away!
你一定有预见过一些拯救坎多城的方法
You must have foreseen some means of saving Kandor.
没有
No.
实际上 布莱尼亚克已经盯上
In fact, Brainiac has already set his sights
天鹅星4019号♥了
on Cygnus 4019,
这是他收藏的下一个目标
the next world he plans to add to his collection.
你预见过的所有未来里
For all the futures you witnessed,
有没有哪个里面
did you ever see one
你逃离了幻影区的
in which you would escape the Phantom Zone?
没有
No--
那么我们就来改变未来
So then we can change things.
不 你做不到
No, you can't.
在幻影区内部
From inside the Phantom Zone,
我看了无数种可能的未来
I have seen a multitude of possible futures.
最终都只有一个结局
And they all end the same way:
布莱尼亚克胜利
with Brainiac's victory.
我向你保证
I assure you,
坎多城一定会陷落
Kandor will be taken.
所有还在那里的人
And anyone still there...
将会与毁灭日一道被困住
will be trapped in there with Doomsday.
我们得疏散城市里的人
We have to evacuate the city.
为什么 这样幸存者就能活着
Why? So the survivors can live long enough
看到氪星在他们脚底下爆♥炸♥了吗
to watch Krypton explode beneath their feet?
一旦城市陷落
Once the city is gone,
行星核心的不稳定
the destabilization of the planet's core
会不可避免地导致氪星的毁灭
makes the destruction of Krypton inevitable.
-也许是这样 -一定是
- Eventually, maybe. - Definitely!
好吧 一定是 但至少我们能
Okay, fine, definitely, but at least we can get
在那之前让尽可能多的人逃出城市
as many people out of the city before then.
我们先解决当务之急
We'll deal with the immediate problem
在想办法拯救氪星
then we can figure out how to save Krypton.
你知道哪种未来绝不会发生吗
You know what future's not gonna happen?
我不斗争就放弃的那种
One where I give up without a fight.
我要回坎多城
I'm going back to Kandor
我要跟布莱尼亚克斗争到底
and I'm going to take the fight to Brainiac,
无论结果如何
whatever the outcome.
不 你不能
No, you're not.
我不需要你的同意
I don't need your permission.
但你需要飞行器
But you do need that skimmer.
听我的 莱塔 你得明白
Please, Lyta, you have to understand
这太冒险了
why that's too much of a risk,
这风险我愿意承担
A risk I'm willing to take.
不 你不能
No, you wouldn't.
除非你知道成为布莱尼亚克的收藏
Not if you knew the truth of what it means
真正意味着什么
to be a part of Brainiac's collection.
什么意思
What do you mean?
世界收藏家会让你永生
The Collector of Worlds offers eternal life.
他自称宽宏大量
He claims magnanimity,
把自己看作一个保护主义者
seeing himself as a conservationist of sorts.
但事实上
But what that really means is that
为了完美保存他这些城市
in order to perfectly preserve his cities,
在那里面的都会在原地生根
those inside remain rooted to the spot,
无法移♥动♥
immobilized,
但大脑能够运作
brains functioning,
完全清醒
fully cognizant.
他出于好奇喜欢
He likes to study their psyches
研究他们的心智
for curiosity's sake.
这就是他们的状态
And that is how they remain:
困于瘫痪之中
trapped in paralysis,
纹丝不动
unchanged,
直到永远
for all eternity.
我们会联♥系♥其他国家组织
We'll contact the other city states.
我们会让他们派出
We'll get them to send
尽可能多的运输载具
as many transports as they possibly can.
是啊
Yes.
我肯定他们会马不停蹄地
I'm sure they'll waste no time flying
飞向飘在空中的那个巨大脑袋
towards that giant skull floating in the sky.
我不会放弃
I'm not giving up.
我也没有
I'm not either.
还有其他方式可以进入坎多城
You know there are other ways into Kandor.
辛瑟娜的信徒有个从外域
The Cythonnites have a tunnel that runs
通到城市的隧♥道♥
from the Outlands into the city.
你会告诉我它在哪吗
You gonna tell me where it is?
不
No.
我会带你去的
I'm gonna show you.
你为什么要冒险回到坎多城
Why would you risk going back into Kandor?
你想一起吗
Do you want to come along?
可能还可以利用毁灭日
Doomsday could still be the answer.
我们找出带走他的辛瑟娜的信徒
We find the Cythonnites who took him,
逼他们说出他们把它藏在哪了
and we force them to tell us where they hid it.
在我见过的许多未来中
Of the many futures I have seen,
有一个毁灭日被用来对付布莱尼亚克
the one in which Doomsday is used against Brainiac
那是结局最糟的一个
is, by far, the worst.
然后你骗了我
Then you lied to me.
你承诺过明天一定会更好
You promised me there would always be a better tomorrow.
我相信了你 深信不疑
And as hard as it was, I believed you.
爸爸妈妈 他们相信了你
Mom and Dad, they believed you.
他们为了你更美好的明天牺牲了自己
They gave their lives for your better tomorrow.
剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表