剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表
I have to believe there's another way.
你没有权利
You have neither the right
也没有资格过问此事
nor the rank to question this.
而且考虑到你最近训练中的表现
And given your recent training performances,
你更应该想着如何活下去
your focus should be on staying alive.
别多管闲事
Nothing more,
也别掉以轻心
nothing less.
我说得够清楚吗
Is that clear enough for you?
非常清楚 领袖
Loud and clear, Primus.
我收到你的消息了
I got your message.
你还好吗
You okay?
我父母的遭遇
What happened to my parents...
我知道这与你无关
I know it had nothing to do with you--
真的 我知道
really, I do--
但我也无法忘记
but at the same time, I can't forget
你母亲的所作所为
what your mother did.
我理解
I understand.
我不知道该怎么做了
I just don't know what I'm meant to do now.
我们的人生中有许多事都不由自己
There are so many things in our lives we can't control.
只有你了解
Only you know
自己的内心
what's inside you,
知道自己的能力
what you're capable of.
你只需要做真实的自己
You just need to be true to yourself.
我们都是
We both do.
赛格
Seg?
你看上去很困扰
You look troubled.
心里有事吗
Is something on your mind?
我想问问我父母的事
I wanted to ask you about my parents.
我想行使传统丧葬的权利
I'd like to perform traditional funeral rights.
恐怕这是不可能的
It's out of the question, I'm afraid.
你的父母
Your parents died as
是国家的敌人
enemies of the state.
很遗憾 赛格
I'm sorry, Seg.
我父母去世的时候 我
I lost my parents when I was, uh...
比你现在小几岁
a few years younger than you are now.
我以为自己永远无法从痛苦中恢复
I thought I'd never recover,
但我还是走出来了
but I did,
你也会的
and you will too.
其实你很像他
You remind me of him, you know.
你的祖父
Your grandfather, that is.
你很快就会成为韦克斯家的一员了
You're going to be a Vex soon.
也许我们该谈谈
Maybe it's time we talked about
我们两个家族之间的过往了
the history between our two houses.
也许我能帮你理解
Maybe I can help you understand
这么多年前发生在
what happened all those years ago
你祖父身上的事
with your grandfather.
没有人明白
What people fail to realize is
我有多敬仰瓦尔
how much I admired Val.
我们的关系一度很紧密
We were so close, once.
但瓦尔的行为
But what Val was doing...
威胁到了我们的生存方式
It threatened our whole way of life.
他开♥发♥了一个极为先进的计算机系统
He developed a highly advanced computer system,
但不出所料 他拒绝透露其所在位置
but of course, he refused to reveal its location.
他声称通过这项技术
Through this technology, he claimed to have
探测到了一种...存在
detected a... presence,
在几百万光年以外
many millions of light-years away.
他说它正在收藏世界 而且...
He said it was collecting worlds, and...
它最终会来征服氪星
eventually, it would come for Krypton.
而你不相信他
And you didn't believe him?
当然不
Of course not.
赛格
You see, Seg...
即使是伟人也会迷失方向
Even great men can lose their way,
而这就是悲剧所在
and that's the tragedy here.
如果不是因为这个执念
If not for this obsession,
瓦尔本能为我们的人♥民♥
Val could have gone on to achieve
做出更多贡献
so much more for our people.
他的遗产本可以
His legacy could've
永世流传
lived on forever.
他本来可以永生不朽的
He could've been immortalized.
也许他的遗产还可以流传下去
Maybe his legacy can live on.
如果你真的那么敬仰他 那...
If you admired him as much as you say, then...
就让我继续他的工作
Let me continue his work
他之前的工作
His earlier work,
和科学公会协作
with the Science Guild.
让我以他的方式为坎多城效力
Let me serve Kandor the way he did.
你看起来...
You look...
太帅了 你确定赛格会为这些出钱吗
You look. Are you sure Seg is gonna pay for those?
绝对会的
Absolutely.
我感觉受到冒犯了
And you know, I'm offended.
他说得很清楚 换衣服
He was very clear. Change of clothes,
不惜成本
no expense spared.
很清楚
Oh, clearly.
还有
And, uh,
他还说要让我解渴
he also said something to quench my thirst.
这一点也表达得非常明确
Extremely clear about that one.
是吗 好吧
Did he? Okay.
请吧
Well, enjoy.
这个看起来很有意思
Well, this looks positively intriguing,
我等不及听你说说了
and I am dying to hear all about it,
但我们能不能
but can we just have a--
先借一步说话
a little word in private first?
当然
Sure.
和你没关系
It's not about you.
究竟是怎么回事
What in the name of Rao is going on?
先是你突然失踪了
Firstly, you disappear without a trace,
再出现的时候穿成这样
and then you show up, looking like this,
接着又来了这个家伙
then this guy shows up,
说是你派他来的
says that you sent him,
还讲了一堆疯话说...
and starts telling crazy stories about--
我知道 我知道 那些...
I know, I know, I know, they...
-那些听着像疯话 -是啊
- They sound crazy. - Yeah.
但可能...
They might...
确实是真的
actually be true.
赛格 听我说
Seg, listen.
我知道你最近经历了不少事情
I know you've been going through a lot lately.
我没事
I'm fine.
相信我
Trust me.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
《糖果消消乐》我其实也挺喜欢的
You know, I like Candy Crush as much as the next guy,
-但这个实在... -别说了听我讲
- but this is-- - Shut up and listen,
地球人
Earth man.
我听了你的建议
I took your advice earlier,
我现在已经加入了科学公会
so now I'm a member of the Science Guild.
他们给了我这个
They gave me that
还有进入数据库的权限
and unlimited access to their data banks.
看见没 我都说了...
See, I told you that that was--
我还没说完
I'm not finished.
你说你能找到证据
You said you could find proof
证实你说的关于布莱尼亚克的事情
to back up your claims about Brainiac.
现在就证明吧
Here's your chance.
不过我不会让你一直这么拖下去的
But I'm not going to let you string me along forever.
我给你两小时
You have two hours.
要是到时候还没有找出什么来
If you don't come up with anything by then,
我就继续完成原来的计划了
I'm going to finish what I went up there to do.
队长
Commander,
您现在有时间吗
do you have a moment?
我已经听说了你那套抱怨了
I've already been informed of your complaints.
是担忧 不是抱怨
Concerns, not complaints.
你应该先来找我的
You should've come to me first.
你这样做显得我很没用
You made me look like a punk.
你本来就很没用
剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表