剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表
- Val-El was right! - Enough!
今天这里撒谎的人只有你
The only one who lies here today is you.
十四轮回之前 你的岳父被判处冰封之刑
14 cycles ago, we condemned your father-in-law to the ice.
而你现在却继续坚持他的主张
And now you maintain his claims!
说出真♥相♥
Tell the truth.
你为了找寻瓦尔·艾尔秘密城♥堡♥的下落
You stole that skimmer in an effort to locate
所以偷走了飞行器
Val-El's hidden fortress.
是不是
Did you not?
到底是不是
Did you not?
那你找到了吗
Well, did you find it?
和你一起在飞行器里的人是谁
Who was with you in that skimmer?
谁是你的同谋 查利斯
Who was your accomplice, Charys?
爸
Dad.
说出真♥相♥
Tell me the truth!
-我必须阻止这事 -不 儿子 不能
- I have to stop this. - No, son, you cannot--
-我必须阻止这件事 -你不能这么做
- I have to stop this. - You cannot do this.
叛国罪的惩罚是明确的
The punishment for high treason is unequivocal
为你丈夫和儿子想想
for the sake of your husband and for your son.
我爱你 是我在里面
I love you. It was me!
不 特尔
No, Ter!
查利斯的同伙是我
I was Charys' accomplice!
抓住他
Take him!
爸
Dad!
不要
No!
不要 请别开枪
No. Please, no.
不 不要开枪
Please, no! Please!
母亲 不要
Mother, no!
不要
No!
我不在乎要付出什么代价
I don't care what it takes.
-一定要找到它 -就算城♥堡♥真的存在
- Find it. - If this fortress does exist,
到底为什么这么重要呢
what makes it so important?
武器和技术
Weapons, technology.
我绝不会让瓦尔·艾尔的遗产
I will not allow Val-El's legacy
落入黑零之手
to fall into the hands of Black Zero.
黑零 少来了
Black Zero? Please.
特尔是在为他儿子掩盖罪行
Ter was covering for his son.
查利斯也是因为同样的原因而认罪
Charys confessed for the same reason.
如果能活捉他们
We could have questioned them further
我们就能进一步审问他们
if they'd been taken alive.
我在维护♥法♥律
I upheld the law.
还有别的选择
There were other options.
但你就像是个愚钝的傀儡
But like a blunt instrument,
选择击毙他们俩
you chose to terminate them both.
如果我不了解你的话 杰娜
If I didn't know you better, Jayna,
我会认为这是仁慈的行为
I'd think it was an act of mercy.
他们心知如果投降
They knew exactly what you'd do to them
你会对他们怎么样
if they surrendered.
还是你忘了艾尔家族的决心
Or did you forget the resolve of House El?
再把你女儿交给他之前
You should have considered that
你就该好好想想这一点
before offering him to your daughter.
你授予赛格科学公会的级别
You gave Seg a Rank in the Science Guild.
你认为你能控制他吗
And you believe you can control him?
我只是个愚钝的傀儡罢了 达龙
I'm just a blunt instrument, Daron...
但换做是我 我会三思
But I'd rethink it.
祭司大人
Your Reverence.
我没看到你在那里
I didn't see you there.
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
如果我能逆转我母亲所做的事
If I could undo what my mother did...
她杀了我父母 莱塔
She killed my parents, Lyta.
除了他们 我一无所有
They were all I had.
你还有我 赛格
You still got me, Seg.
你自己也说过
Well, you said it yourself.
我们必须结束
This had to end.
我们永远也找不到办法在一起
We were never gonna find a way to be together.
更何况是现在
Especially now.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
-谢谢 -不用谢
- Thank you. - No worries.
你去哪里了 我不知道
Where have you been? I didn't know--
凯姆 我得离开这里 伙计
Kem, I have to get out of here, mate.
一个人走
I need to be alone.
你能帮我吗
Can you help me?
你需要什么
What do you need?
谢天谢地 成功了
Thank God, it worked.
太阳石打开了这地方
Sunstone opened this place up.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我在找你
Well, I was looking for you.
不确定你能否找到这地方 但
Wasn't sure if you found this place or not, but--
你把我父母都害死了
You got my parents killed.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
你给了我那个太阳石
You gave me that Sunstone.
你让我找这地方 我找到了
You told me to find this place, and I did.
现在我父母都死了
And now my parents are dead!
他们为保护我而死
They died to protect me!
他们为保护这里的一切而死
They died to protect whatever all of this is.
现在都不重要了
And it doesn't matter.
不是吗
Does it?
如果你真是这么想的
If you really believe that,
那你为什么还来这里
then why are you here?
我不知道我为什么来这里
I don't know why I'm here.
我想如果我能够完成我外公的工作
I thought that maybe if I could finish my grandfather's work
也许我父母就不会白白死去
then maybe my parents didn't die for nothing.
但我确定的是 因为你
But what I do know for sure is that because of you...
我失去了整个家庭
My entire family's gone.
你以为你是家族里的最后一个人
You only think that you're the end of the line.
这是你孙子的斗篷
This belongs to your grandson.
卡尔·艾尔
Kal-El.
是你们家族的人
Emphasis on the El.
这怎么回事
Why's it doing that?
这就像个沙漏
It's like an hourglass.
斗篷一旦消失 就来不及了
Once this cape is gone, our time's up.
超人就将永远死亡
And Superman will have been wiped from existence.
这不只是与你孙子有关 赛格
This isn't just about your grandson, Seg.
那东西要来了
This thing that's coming.
它不会仅仅止步于氪星
It's not just gonna stop at Krypton.
它要吞噬一切
It is coming for everything.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
它从
It moves...
一个星球移到另一个星球
from planet to planet
征服文明
conquering civilizations.
毁灭亿万生命
Destroying billions of lives.
它被称为世界收藏家
It's known as the Collector of Worlds.
但它的真名
But it's true name...
是布莱尼亚克
Is Brainiac.
我为你的父母感到抱歉 赛格
Now, I'm sorry about your folks, Seg.
真的
I really am.
但你的父母献出生命
And it seems your parents gave their lives
是因为他们知道必须要消除这个威胁
because they knew this threat needed to be stopped.
他们相信你可以阻止它
And they believed that you could stop it.
也许你同意他们的想法
Now, maybe you're up for it,
也许你不同意
maybe you're not.
但唯一重要的问题是
But the only question that matters is:
你愿意尝试吗
Are you willing to try?
剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表