剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表
No one's going anywhere.
以拉奥之声的名义...
On authority of the Voice of Rao--
你在笑什么
Why are you smiling?
在笑你马上就要在脸上挨一拳了
'Cause you're about to get punched in the face.
你从未像现在这样
You'll never be more attractive to me
这么令我着迷
than you are in this moment.
我们该走了
We need to move.
是啊
Yeah.
-她不属于这里 -莱塔说得对
- She doesn't belong here. - Lyta's right.
她是个投机者 像她父亲一样
She's an opportunist, just like her father.
只要有机会她就会立马背叛我们
She'll betray us at the first chance she gets.
你们错了 我们可以相信她
You're wrong. We can trust her.
我们怎么能信任她
Why should we trust her?
因为我们没有一个人是清白的
Because none of our hands are clean!
而且如果我们想打败布莱尼亚克的话
And we are going to need each other
我们就离不开彼此
if we're gonna defeat Braniac.
如果你不能相信她...
If you can't trust her...
相信我吧
Then trust me.
那么 我们该怎么做
So, what are we going to do?
我们先征集军队
We need to raise an army.
可以先去诺里斯城 在那里建立基地
We can go to Kryptonopolis, establish a base there,
然后去其他国家 找寻援助力量
reach out to other city-states, and return in force.
我的姐♥妹♥们♥住在那里
My sisters live there.
她们可以给我们提供需要的资源和消息
They can provide us with those resources and connections we need
没有这个时间了
There's no time.
布莱尼亚克在几周内就能拿下这个城市
Braniac's gonna take the city in a matter of weeks.
我们必须留在这里战斗
We must stay and fight!
我们没有机会赢的
We will not stand a chance.
他控制着射手
He controls the Sagitari.
如果我们单打独斗 就肯定会被他消灭的
If we attempt this ourselves, we'll be slaughtered.
那就这样好了
Then so be it.
如果我们必有一死 至少也...
If we are going to die, then at least--
我先打断你一下
I'm just gonna stop you there.
我不是很想死 所以...
Um, I don't wanna die, so...
还有别的办法
There's another way.
新轮回庆典
The Nova Cycle celebration.
我们就借这个征集军队
That's how we get our army.
不能光靠那个 我们没有武器
Not with that. Our weapons have no
-对他就没有影响 -可能伤害不了他
- effect on him. - They might not harm him,
但至少可以激怒他...
but they will piss him off...
而这时所有人都能看得见
when everyone was gonna be watching.
如果我们让他显露出真实面目的话
If we can provoke him into revealing his true nature,
那么人们就能知道拉奥之声
if we can show the people that the Voice of Rao
其实是外星生命
is an alien creature,
整座城市都将起身反抗
the entire city will rise
并且对抗他
and stand against him.
我们将拥有自己的军队
We will have our army.
我想我找到问题所在了
Well, I believe I found the problem.
你开玩笑吧[有屎之意]
You're shitting me.
那也太恶心了 而且我很确定没拉
That's repulsive, and I most certainly am not.
不是 仪器的光子充电电池被破坏了
No, the device's photonic discharge cells were damaged.
你能修复吗
Well, can you fix it?
我已经修好了
I already have.
那么
So...
-我能走了 -你想走的话
- I can leave? - If that's your choice.
但你先告诉我件事
But tell me something first.
如果如你所说 你不是真正的英雄
If you're not a real hero, as you claim to be,
那最初你为什么要来这里
Why'd you come here in the first place?
因为我以为我会成为英雄
Because I thought I could become one.
我以为只要能拯救超人
I thought that if I could just save Superman,
正义联盟就会注意到我
then the Justice League would have to notice me
或许人们也会开始尊敬我
and maybe even people would look up to me.
或许 只是或许 当我看镜子中的自己时
And maybe, just maybe, when I look in that mirror,
不会再看到一个失败者
I wouldn't see a loser staring back at me.
现在一切都成泡影
That's all gone now.
你与赛格之间发生的事可以弥补的
Whatever happened between you and Seg can be fixed.
他可能很固执
He may be stubborn,
但他绝对能识别出真朋友
but he knows a true friend when he finds one.
没什么好弥补的
Ah, there's no fixing this.
亚当 亚当
Adam, Adam.
不管你怎么看自己
No matter what you think about yourself,
做英雄的意义都不在于
being a hero is not about...
不在于力量 或者是拥有
It's not about strength or having
超能力
extraordinary capabilities.
而是要下定决心帮助他人
It's about making the decision to help others.
现在 不管出于何种原因
Now, regardless of the reason,
你选择来到这里
you chose to come here.
你依旧可以让事情走向正轨
You can still set things right.
你说得对
You're right.
我可以
I can.
还有一些事是我需要做的
There's something here I still need to do.
是什么事呢
And what's that?
杀死佐德将军 阻止赛格拯救坎多城
Kill General Zod and prevent Seg from saving Kandor.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你不必明白
You won't have to.
-你在干什么 -消除我们的
- What are you doing? - Erasing all record
谈话记录
of this conversation.
你好 亚当
Hello, Adam.
有我能帮得上忙的吗
Is there something I can help you with?
滚开 鬼魂
Piss off, ghost.
亚当
Adam.
我们收到了光之礼物
We receive the gift of light.
来自拉奥的保佑
From Rao, all blessings flow.
我们收到了光之礼物
We receive the gift of light.
他的光芒给予我们生命
His radiance gives us life.
我们收到了光之礼物
We receive the gift of light.
他的恩典充实我们的...
His magnificence fills our--
陛下现在要结束仪式
His Eminence will now conclude the proceedings.
倒数三下
On a three count.
我们浴火重生
It is through fire that we are reborn.
受到净化
It cleanses and purifies.
-一 -带走所有罪恶
- One... - Taking away all misdeeds.
-二 -让我们值得
- Two... - Making us worthy
拉奥给予我们的仁慈
of the mercy that Rao has bestowed upon us.
这个东西
This creature...
别开枪 别开枪
Don't shoot. Don't shoot.
-在欺骗你们 -这是异端之说
Is deceiving you! This is heresy!
这东西不是拉奥的先知
This thing is not a prophet of Rao.
-把她带走 -他甚至不是人
- Remove her! - He's not even a man!
不 放开她
No. Let her be.
她说的对
She's right.
我变为了更加超前的存在
I have transcended into something more.
你们的信念将得到嘉奖
Your faith has been rewarded.
我来助你们走出绝望
I have come to lift you out of despair
让你们的城市完整
and make your city whole.
从这一刻起
From this moment forward,
有级别者与无级别者
the divide between Guilded and Rankless
将不再有区分
will be no more.
一切都会繁荣昌盛起来
All will prosper and thrive.
鉴于你们的忠诚奉献 我将带领你们去到
And because of your devotion, I will lead you to a place
永生之所
of eternal life.
你们将永垂不朽
You will become immortal.
现在请大声齐喊
Now speak with one.
谁想要永生
Who wants to live forever?
剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表