剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表
You don't need my help with that.
你说什么
What did you just say?
奎克斯·乌尔队长
Commander Quex-Ul.
我 莱塔·佐德
I, Lyta-Zod,
在此以祖玛之灵
hereby invoke the spirit of Jo-Mon,
以及我们古来的传统
and our ancient traditions,
向你发起挑战 进行坎多城决斗
in challenging you to a Kandorian duel.
-莱塔... -你个蠢姑娘
- Lyta... - You silly girl.
决斗的胜者
Of which the victor
将获得这支队伍的领导权
will assume command of this division
并能将他们的心声
and the right for their voice to be heard
公之于众
above all others.
莱塔 求你了
Lyta, please.
别这么做
Don't do this.
如果你执意这样的话 我也无能为力
If you go through with it, there's nothing I can do.
根据坎多城的规定
Quex is bound by Kandorian rite
奎科斯不会手下留情 你们会战斗至死
to show no mercy. That means to the death.
你以为我不知道吗
You think I don't know that?
那就请你解释清楚
Then please explain this to me.
告诉我为什么
Tell me why.
射手佐德
Sagittari Zod,
跟我进来
inside.
快点
Now.
你这是什么意思
What is the meaning of this?
我挑战了我的队长
I challenged my commander
以获得我们队伍的领导权
for the right to lead our division.
没有规定说我必须给出理由
I am not required to give a reason.
我希望你能说出理由
I'm asking for one.
作为我的上级吗
As my superior?
作为你的母亲
As your mother.
我的母亲不认为她的孩子
My mother who doesn't believe her child
能成为合格的战士
is capable of being a warrior.
-目前不能 -永远都不能
- Not yet. - Not ever.
我能从你的眼中看出来 母亲
I see it in your eyes, Mother.
我一直都能
I always have.
你在尽力隐藏 可你还是不认为
You try to hide it, but you don't think
我会配得上佐德这个姓
I will ever be worthy of the Zod name.
不是这样的
That's not true.
就是这样
It is.
不过没关系
And it's fine.
这样也不会阻止我的
But it's not going to stop me.
你我都清楚
You and I both know
这是没有回头路的
there's no turning back from this.
愿拉奥的恩惠保佑你
May Rao's grace be your shield.
卫星阵列处没有异常
Nothing on the satellite array.
深空探测器也没有线索
Nothing on the deep space sensors.
而且不光是在坎多城这里
It's not just Kandor City, either.
这个能连接到公会的全球系统上
This is connected to the Guild's planet-wide network.
但还是没有结果
There's nothing out there.
不对 这肯定不对
No, that can't be right.
绝对有差错 再检查一遍
It's a mistake. Check that again.
赛格...
Seg...
-够了 -赛格
- Well, that's it, then. - Seg...
赛格 别这样
Seg, hey, come on--
等等
Hey, hey, hey, wait!
再等等
Just wait.
给我们点时间
Give us a second.
赛格 请再想想你在干什么
Seg, please think about what you are doing.
好吗 忘掉那个蠢货
Okay? Forget this idiot.
就我和你
Let's just you and I
坐下来谈一谈
sit down and talk it over.
我一直都在想
All I've done is think about this,
我不想再谈了
and I'm done talking.
如果你要这么做 你就是抛弃了一切
If you do this, you are throwing away everything.
我没什么可以抛弃的了
There's nothing left to throw away.
你看着我的眼睛
You look me in the eye
告诉我你说的是对的
and you tell me that what you've been saying is true.
我对天发誓
I swear to God.
那我们最好另辟蹊径来证实
Well, then, we'd better find another way to prove it,
不然这孩子绝对要去送死
or else our boy is gonna get himself killed.
你学得很快
You're a quick learner.
你还没上来几次
You've hardly been up here,
就已经充满了自信
and you already look sure of yourself.
我父亲
About my father,
他天性浮夸 但是
he's... always had a flair for the dramatic, but...
你说你父亲自以为 是他选择了我
You said your father only thinks that he chose me.
如果这真的是你的选择
If this really was your choice,
那你也许可以告诉我为什么
then maybe you can tell me why.
我先想给你看个东西
First, I want to show you something.
这是我父母的骨灰
It's my parents ashes.
你可能会因此被逮捕
But you could be arrested for this.
我知道
I know.
那为什么这样
Then why?
每个人都该有机会
Everyone deserves a chance
和他们所爱之人告别
to say good-bye to the ones they love.
无论境况如何
No matter the circumstances.
妮莎
Nyssa.
谢谢
Thank you.
气候报告 大气物理
Climatology reports, atmospheric physics,
-气象 -对 就是这个
- meteorological phenomena-- - Bam! That's it!
查看一下异常现象
Check for anomalies.
异常现象 好的
Anomalies. Okay.
这可不是每天都能看到啊
Well, here's something you don't see every day.
外域记录有过流星雨
The meteor shower reported in the Outlands.
是最近吗
Is it recent?
对 三天前
Yeah, three days ago.
好的 我们得查一查
Okay, we gotta check that out.
可以 但是
Well, okay, but, I mean,
我们应该尾随搜救人员一起去
I guess we can tag along with a salvage crew,
但这是违法的 所以我们得收买♥♥他们
but it's illegal, so we're gonna have to bribe them.
很好 我们走吧
Great. Let's go.
怎么了
What?
你为什么这么看着我
Why are you looking at me like that?
我没这么有钱
Well, I'm not exactly flush,
但可能还有其他方法
but there might be another way.
但你头顶这玩意可能保不住了
It may just cost you that head cover.
我的
My--
不要再掩藏了
No more hiding.
-什么 -你的一生
- What? - All your life,
你都在掩藏真♥相♥
you've hidden your truth,
仿佛是见不得人的东西
like it's something to be ashamed of.
我一直看得到
I've always seen it,
别人 甚至你母亲都看不到的事
when nobody else has, even your mother.
你不是射手
You are not Sagitari.
你是佐德家族的莱塔
You are Lyta of House Zod.
你是个战士
You are a warrior...
你一直都是
And you always have been.
罗姆 欧娜
Rhom, Ona.
我
I'm...
不好意思 我
I'm sorry. I--I, um...
-我没想到是你们 -我们想来拜访
- I wasn't expecting you. - We just wanted to stop by
以示敬意
and pay our respects.
你的父母
Your mom and dad...
在我上晚班时
They were always willing to look after Ona
一直都很照顾欧娜
when I worked nights.
从不要求任何回报
Never asked for anything in return.
我希望你能知道他们对我们有多重要
I hope you know how much they meant to us.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你们
Thank you both.
一千个轮回前
A thousand cycles ago,
古战士祖玛
剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表