剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表
What?
抱歉 我觉得我们该停止了
I'm sorry, but I think we need to call it!
你知道考古学第一要义是什么吗
You know what the first rule of archaeology is?
我不知道
I have no idea!
我也不知道
And neither do I.
我大一就退学了
I dropped out the first year of college,
但大概是什么"永不停止探索"吧
but I think it's something like "Never stop searching."
这故事不错
That's a wonderful story,
但我们得走了
but we need to go,
不然我们都会死
or else we're gonna die!
等等
Hold on.
我找到了点东西
I found something!
没错 我们称其为石头
Oh, yeah, we call those rocks.
这不是普通石头
It's not just any rock.
看到这个痕迹了吗
See the markings?
这种灼烧痕迹证明曾有东西撞毁在这里
Scorch marks from something crashing here.
或者那里
Or there.
拿骨灰瓮让他戴上印♥章♥是个不错的尝试
The sigil on the urn was a nice touch.
虽然不重要了
Not that it mattered.
你要是听不出 我就明确告诉你
I'm voicing my displeasure here,
我现在非常不高兴
in case you couldn't tell.
你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say?
他并没有像我们预料的那样放下过去
Evidently, he didn't get the closure we expected.
是你预料的
You expected.
是你的主意
It was your suggestion.
我还有个主意
And now I have another one.
耐心点
Be patient.
他现在信任我
He trusts me now.
只是这一点就值得了
That alone made this worthwhile.
我希望这是值得的
I hope it was worth it.
我试过跟你沟通
I tried talking to you.
我不知道你为什么保护赛格
I don't know why you're protecting Seg,
但如果你愿意为他冒险牺牲生命
but if you want to risk your life for him,
那也没问题
so be it.
但如果你还要搭上你的小队
But not even Rao will help you
恐怕拉奥也不会帮你了
if you risk those of your squads.
莱塔·佐德 我任命你
Lyta-Zod, I hereby appoint you
做第四小队的队长 射手
Commander of Fourth Squad, Sagittari.
你必须宣誓效忠
You are obliged to bear true allegiance and faith
坎多城的军事公会 抵御外敌
to the Military Guild of Kandor City against all enemies
保卫并服务于最高理事会
and to defend and support the Supreme Council,
忠实地服务于祭司大人
in loyal service of His Reverence,
拉奥之声
the Voice of Rao.
愿拉奥的恩惠保佑你
May Rao's grace be your shield.
以后只会愈来愈难
It only gets harder from here.
解散 队长
Dismissed, Commander.
地球人 你最好保证这次是真的
This better be something real, Earth man.
我已经厌烦了...
I'm getting tired of being--
那是什么
What is that?
不太确定你们怎么叫它
Not sure what you call it.
布莱尼亚克会把它们送到
Brainiac sends them out to any planet
所有他认为值得征服的星球
that he deems worthy of conquest
作为侦查前哨
as a forward scout.
布莱尼亚克不是快要到了
Brainiac isn't on his way.
他已经到了
He's already here.
剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表