剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表
一个日后要成就伟大事业的人
Who does something great one day.
成为一名英雄
Becomes a hero.
成为...
Becomes this...
超人
Superman.
你知道艾尔印♥章♥图案的来源吗
Do you know the origins of the El sigil?
出自一个古老的氪星词
It comes from an ancient Kryptonian word.
希望的意思
That means hope.
它可不是随便给我们的
Our house wasn't just given that symbol.
我们的祖先选择了它
Our ancestors chose it.
我们世世代代都在印证着希望这个词语
And the generations to follow defined it.
不是通过言语
Not through words...
而是通过行动
but through action.
只要坎多城有艾尔家族一天
As long as there is an El on Krypton,
就会有希望
there will be hope.
而希望
And hope...
可以成为一个强有力的武器
can be a powerful weapon.
离我远点
Get away from me.
-你好大胆 -什么
- How dare you. - What?
干预坎多城决斗
Intervening in a Kandorian Duel.
我救了你
I saved you.
你偷走了我的荣誉
You stole my honor.
你想抱着你的荣誉入土吗
Oh, would you like to be buried with it?
这是一个艰难的抉择
You talk about making hard choices.
但我做了选择
Well, I have made one.
别管她了
Forget her.
我们该走了
We have to go.
怎么回事
What is it?
达龙·韦克斯逃跑了
Daron-Vex escaped.
开着一架飞行器
Fled in a skimmer.
他现在可能都已经穿过大半个外域了
He could be halfway through Outlands by now.
真是幸存者啊
Ever the survivor.
还是联♥系♥不上杰娜
Still can't reach Jayna.
我们必须找到她
We need to get through to her.
她是最有能力追踪到
She's the one best suited to tracking down
辛瑟娜的信徒和毁灭日的人
the Cythonnites and Doomsday.
那其他的问题呢
And the other problem?
我也都想过了
Been thinking about that too.
我们一直都没搞清楚拉奥之声
We never knew why the Voice
为什么从创生室汲取能量
was draining power from the Genesis Chamber.
但我现在明白了 如果我没想错的话
But I think I know now, and if I'm right
布莱尼亚克来得会比我们想象的还要快
Brainiac will be here sooner than we thought.
万一他是在给布莱尼亚克的飞船补充能量呢
What if he needs it to power Brainiac's ship?
把它带到这里来
Bring it here.
他现在可能在找另一个能量来源
He's probably looking for another source.
可他还能再从哪里找到这种能量呢
But where else would he get that kind of power?
爷爷
Grandpa?
只有一个选择
There's only one option.
保护城市的灵能护罩的发电机
The generator that powers the city's protective dome.
那我们就在那里反击他
Then that's where we make our stand.
不过需要援军
But we're going to need help.
这可能是我们拯救坎多城的最后机会了
This could be our last chance to save Kandor.
你想让我把寥寥无几的射手
You want me to commit the few remaining Sagitari
派去和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥并肩作战吗
we have left to work alongside terrorists?
不可能 他们追捕我们
Never! They have hunted us,
处决我们 把我们逼到地下
executed us, forced us underground,
现在你想让我们向敌人寻求帮助吗
and now you want us to turn to our oppressors for help,
何况我们刚攻下一个据点
at the very moment when we've gained a foothold?
这个据点马上就又会在你眼前被摧毁
That foothold's about to be ripped from under you.
这是肯定的
And it will happen.
布莱尼亚克要来了 而且他会攻下坎多城
Brainiac is coming and he will take Kandor.
除非我们提出休战
Unless we declare a truce.
联合双方的力量
And combine our forces
来消灭这个对我们世界的威胁
to put an end to this threat to our world.
好吧 但等这件事结束后
All right, but when this is over
我们就要继续追捕黑零
we will round up Black Zero
夺回这座城市
and take back the city.
我们要摧毁公会
We will shatter the Guilds,
剥夺所有有级别者的权力
strip the Ranked of their power,
将坎多城交回人♥民♥手中
and we will return Kandor to its people.
也可以选择双方
Or maybe, instead of both sides
停止互相残杀 借此机会
killing each other we can use this as a chance
一起建造更好的未来
to build a better tomorrow.
你说话像你祖父一样
You sound like your grandfather.
不要忘了是哪一方把他处决的
Don't forget which side had him executed.
杰娜 杰娜
Jayna. Jayna!
达龙·韦克斯 启动手动控制
Daron-Vex, manual override.
密♥码♥
passcode
汉莎树 火焰鸟 洛克鸟
Hantha, Flame-bird, Rokan,
奥利根 29718
Oregus, two, nine, seven, one, eight.
密♥码♥正确
Passcode accepted.
启动瓦拉协议
Initiate Vara Protocol.
他们是谁
What are they?
克隆人
Clones.
来自最高级别的家族
Of the most elite ranked houses.
为了什么
For what?
为了能让那些掌控大权的人
So that the people who have everything
能一直如此
can hold onto it.
直到永远
Forever.
现在两队联合我们就有可能打败他
With our combined forces we can defeat him,
但一定会付出代价
but it will come at a cost.
我知道我们之间有很多分歧
I know that we all have our differences here.
可我们只有这一座城市
But we only have one city
还有想要夺走我们城市的共同的敌人
and a common enemy who wants to take it from us.
我们同心协力
So let's work together.
竭尽全力与拉奥之声斗争
Let's hit the Voice of Rao with everything that we've got.
我可不听你的命令
I don't take orders from you.
我也不会听你的命令 你也是
I don't take orders from you either, or you.
不是命令 而是共识性的建议
It wasn't so much an order as a common sense suggestion.
现在你们可以自行选择
Now you do what you have to do.
但我会去
But I'm going.
听着 如果情况转坏
Look, if this goes badly--
种种迹象表明情况难以有所好转
and there's every indication that it will--
我想你拿着这个
I want you to take this.
去孤独城♥堡♥让瓦尔把所有东西都关掉
You go to the fortress, you tell Val to shut everything down,
然后你就坐飞行器去阿尔戈城
and you take that skimmer to Argo City.
你确定要给我这个而不是镭射枪吗
Sure you wouldn't rather me take a blaster?
这件事需要你来完成
I need you to do this.
你是我唯一信任的人
You're the only one that I can trust.
一队 就位
Unit 1, in position.
二队 就位
Unit 2, in position.
三队 就位
Unit 3, in position.
上吧
Let's go.
叹为观止
Fascinating.
两股毫无共同点的敌对力量
Opposing forces with nothing in common
但却都贪恋权势
but their obsession with power.
一方想要坚守高点
One hoping to cling to it,
另一方想要夺权
the other to seize it.
如今却团结起来
Now united...
对抗我
against me.
但请告诉我
But tell me:
比起我
does you fear of me
你们是不是更怕彼此
outweigh your fear of each other?
-你在干什么 -不是我♥干♥的
- What are you doing? - It's not me!
我发誓
I swear!
放下枪 放下枪 放下枪
Guns down! Guns down! Guns down!
意志真是薄弱
Such weak minds.
被恐惧与怨恨所占领
Polluted by fear and hatred.
轻而易举就能控制
So easily manipulated.
开枪吧
Go on.
你们都知道自己很想这么做了
You know you want to.
剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表