剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表
It's good to see you, Dev.
我还担心只有我逃出来了
I feared I was the only one to escape.
只有你逃出来了 领袖
You were, Primus.
但我来纠正错误了
But I'm here to correct that mistake.
他对你做了什么
What has he done to you?
他让我见识到宇宙的奥妙
He showed me the wonders of the universe,
我以前不知道存在的知识
knowledge I never knew existed,
你无法想象的事物
things you can't even imagine.
他把我变得更好 给了我目标
He's made me better, given me purpose.
什么目标
And what is that?
效力于比软弱有缺陷的领袖更伟大的存在
To serve something greater than weak and flawed leaders.
我侍奉的人能操纵死亡
I serve a being who has power over death.
有了他 就不再有疼痛
With him, there will be no more pain,
不再痛苦
no more suffering.
想一下不再失去任何人的感觉
Imagine never having to lose anyone ever again.
跟我回坎多城
Come with me back to Kandor.
他会向你展示
He will show you.
他会开阔你的思维 如我一般
He will open your minds the way he has mine.
如果我们不愿意呢
And if we don't?
那你们就会死于此地
Then you will die here!
-有受伤吗 -没有
- Are you hurt? - I'm fine.
你做了该做的
You did what had to be done.
你失败了
You've failed.
一点都不意外呢
How...unsurprising.
我发誓
I swear...
我想尽一切办法执行你下达的命令
I had every intention of carrying out your orders.
我知道
I know you did.
如果我感觉到你有一丝的隐瞒
If I sensed even for a moment that you were lying,
你早就没命了
you'd already be dead.
你可以暂时
You may keep your life...
保住性命
for now.
陛下
Your Eminence...
我还想处理一件事
there is one other matter I would like to address.
新轮回庆典的闭幕仪式
The end of the Nova Cycle celebration.
怎么了
What of it?
如果见面会要保留
If appearances are to be maintained,
您今晚必须熄灭重生之火
you must extinguish the Flame of Rebirth tonight.
人们非常期待
The people will expect it,
还有常规的祝福
along with the customary benediction.
不这么做的话会引起不解
Failure to do so would only raise questions.
好的
Very well.
我会加强你的安保
I will double your security detail.
没有这个必要
There's no need.
红碎片 我的新守卫
The Red Shard. My new guardians.
只效忠于我
And loyal only to me.
你和赛格一直都知道这个怪物吗
You and Seg knew about this creature all along?
为什么不告诉我 我本可以做点什么
Why didn't you tell me? I could have done something.
因为议论外星人会让你被判处冰封之刑
Because talk of aliens condemned you to the ice.
就算我说了 你会信吗
And would you have believed me even if I did?
不会
No.
抱歉 莱塔
I'm sorry, Lyta.
我应该对你更有信心的
I should have had more faith in you.
是的 你应该相信我
Yes, you should have.
我还想知道一件事
There's one thing I need to understand.
如果你不知道布莱尼亚克已经侵蚀拉奥之声
If you didn't know Braniac had corrupted the Voice of Rao,
为什么还试图发动政♥变♥
then why even attempt a coup?
这违背了你教授给我的所有道理
It betrays everything you have taught me--
佐德家族遵循的一切原则
every single principle House Zod stands for.
因为达龙·韦克斯和他女儿说
Because Daron-Vex and his daughter...
只要我帮忙 他们就会放你一条活路
offered to spare your life in exchange for my help.
荣誉和唯一的孩子 二者只能择其一
It was a choice between my honor and my only child.
我选择了你
I chose you.
重来一次 我依然会选你
And I would do it again.
但如今最重要的是
But all that matters now
我们要阻止这个怪物
is that we stop this creature.
我们需要组建反抗军
We need to mount a resistance.
我们需要战士
We need warriors.
我想带你去见一个人
There's someone I need you to meet.
打扰一下 你们会付他的医疗费的吧
Sorry, you are gonna pay for his services, right?
我们等会再谈这个
We'll talk about it later.
你的恢复能力太强了
Your resiliency is impressive.
家族优良基因
I come from good stock.
好吧
Okay.
你父亲是谁
Who's your father?
你确定你想知道吗
Are you sure you want to know?
我不认识他
I never knew him.
只知道他是个战士
Just that he was a soldier
在坎多城一战中被杀
and he was killed in the battle for Kandor.
妈妈 我们得找到赛格
Mother, we need to find Seg.
我们走吧
Let's go.
目前为止一切顺利
So far so good.
我们要回去酒馆
We just need to get back to the tavern.
下次要偷死人的制♥服♥时
Next time we steal uniforms off of dead guys,
可以把大件的留给我吗
could you please make sure I go for the larger one?
-为什么 -裤子太紧了
- Why? - Those trousers are so tight,
我都想阉了自己了
I nearly castrated myself.
拉奥不允许这么做
Rao forbid.
问一下 你在哪学的格斗
By the way, where'd you learn to fight like that?
我在军事公会的情人
A lover in the Military Guild.
战术指导
Combat instructor.
她不是特别忠诚
She wasn't so faithful,
但她教会我如何保护自己
but she did teach me how to defend myself.
好了 我们得走了
Okay, we should get moving.
怎么了
What is it?
我不是很擅长说这个
I'm not very good at this.
但谢谢你为我冒这么大的险
Thank you for putting your life on the line for me.
-这有点蠢 不过... -你确实不是
- It was stupid, but-- - Wow, you're really not very
很擅长这个 是吧
good at this, are you?
只是我没想到有人会为我做出这种事
It's just not something I expect for anyone to do for me.
也没想到我会值得有人为我这样做...
And it's not something I think I deserve...
特别是这个人是你
especially from you.
你得振作一点
You really need to lighten up.
也许你可以教教我
Maybe you can teach me.
是他们 捉住他们
It's them! Take them!
-快跑 -上 快上
- Run! - Go, go, go!
宵禁已经启动
Sector has curfew in effect.
除非有人批准 请立刻回到你的家中
Unless authorized, please return to your residence.
你为什么要去加入黑零
Why align yourself with Black Zero?
为什么不直接来找我们
Why not come straight to us?
我需要武器和能打的队伍
I needed access to weapons and a fighting force.
这是最快捷的方法了
It was the most efficient way.
更何况 我不觉得你真的会
Besides, I don't think you would have exactly
这么欢迎我来
welcomed me with open arms.
作为一名佐德 我们发誓要保护全部人♥民♥
As Zods, we swear an oath to protect our people.
你的行动搭上了
You took actions that resulted in the deaths
无辜的坎多城人的生命
of innocent Kandorians.
我为所有逝去的生命悲伤
I regret all lives lost.
但为了维护我的伪装只能这样
But it was necessary to maintain my cover.
我不仅是为了这一座城市
I fight for more than just a city.
而是为了整个氪星奋斗
I fight for all of Krypton.
几个人的生命和拯救全世界相比
And the lives of a few is a small price to pay
仅仅是不起眼的代价
to save an entire world.
作为一名佐德 这点你该明白
As a Zod, you should understand that.
妮莎 等等 停下
Nyssa, no, no, no, no, no, wait!
这边 快来
Come on, come on, come on.
该死
Shit.
跪到地上
Get on your knees.
双手背在头后
Hands behind your head now.
我是你们找的人 明白吗
I'm the one you want, okay?
他什么都没做 放他走
He's done nothing wrong. Let him go.
谁都不准走
剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表