剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表
the ancient warrior Jo-Mon
迎接了一个能永远改变氪星的挑战
faced a challenge that would change Krypton forever.
祖玛邀请他的诋毁者们
Jo-Mon invited his detractors
来到侏罗山的最高颠
to the highest peak of the Jewel Mountains
一个个挑战他们
and challenged them, one by one,
奋战至死
to a duel to the death.
他的胜利开创了
His victory ushered in
氪星历史上的第一个太平盛世
the first golden age of peace in Krypton's history.
如果有人坚信自己是名副其实的领袖
If one believes they are worthy of true leadership,
那付诸行动就不只是他们的权利
it is not only their right,
更是他们的义务
but their obligation to act on it.
带着荣誉战斗
Fight with honor.
带着尊严战斗
Fight with pride,
绝不手下留情
and fight without mercy.
开始
Begin.
"艾尔家族的血脉将我们永远绑在一起"
"The blood of House El will forever bind us."
艾尔家族的血液
The blood of House El.
你好 赛格
Hello, Seg.
爷爷 你...
Grandpa, you...
你不是...
You're not...
恐怕如此 赛格
I'm afraid not, Seg.
我只是影像
I'm a projection.
瓦尔·艾尔的复♥制♥品
A copy of Val-El.
我拥有他的思想和记忆 但是
I share his thoughts and memories, but...
本质上
in essence,
我只是电脑程序
I'm a computer program.
你知道他们会来抓你
You knew they were coming for you.
我怀疑过
I suspected it.
但我知道我对你有责任 赛格
But I knew I had a responsibility to you, Seg.
所以我才创造了这个程序
That's why I created this program.
用来指引你
To guide you.
教育你
To educate you
就等时机成熟
when the time came.
那么时机可能已经来临了
Well, there's a chance that time has arrived.
那我们赶紧开始吧
Well, then, we better get started.
他好像很喜欢那个手臂时钟
Seems to love that arm clock.
是啊 他可喜欢了
Oh, yeah, he really loves it.
对 他很强壮
Ooh, yeah, he's-- he's tough.
以前是摔跤手
Used to wrestle.
不过 给他吧
But, um, there it is.
这就够了吧
We're good, yeah?
很好
Great.
-我告诉过你了 -不是吧
- I--I told you. - Come...
我早说了
I told you.
是你说我们一定要去外域的
You said we had to get to the Outlands.
我们必须付出这个代价
This is the price we pay.
划算
Good deal.
反正看着也很奇怪
It's weird, anyway.
看着像你脑门上长了喙似的
It's like your forehead's got a beak.
就...
Just...
真好看
Beautiful!
跟我来
This way.
我们进去了
We're in.
他都不是球队粉丝
He's not even a fan.
还有塔布·艾尔
And Tharb-El,
也是科学公会的成员
also a member of the Science Guild,
绿色瘟疫差点毁灭了我们的星球
discovered a cure for the Green Death,
而他发现了阻止绿色瘟疫的方法
which almost drove our planet to extinction.
赛格 我要花一千年
Seg, it would take millennia
才能为你细述完我们家族的成就
for me to detail the achievements of our house.
你要记住的重点是
The important thing to remember is
他们的伟大将由你传承下去
their greatness lives on in you.
艾尔家族的血脉
The blood of House El.
如今你是将我们遗产传递下去的火炬手
You are the torchbearer for our legacy now.
你必须让那火焰继续燃烧
You must keep that flame alive,
传递给下一代
pass it on to the next generation.
如果你相信自己
If you believe in yourself,
像我一直相信你那样
the way I always have,
你的成就将与先辈们
your accomplishments will stand alongside
并驾齐驱
all those who came before you,
也会永远激励后辈们
and will forever inspire those that follow.
那就告诉我布莱尼亚克的事
Then tell me about Brainiac.
帮我找到阻止他的方法
Help me find a way to stop him.
能告诉你的不多
Well, there's not much to tell.
理事会判我死刑后
Once the Council moved to silence me,
我在这里继续我的研究
I continued my work here,
并创造了一种最不可思议的技术
where I created the most incredible technology
让我能够进入
that allowed me to enter
跨维度的领域
the interdimensional realm
脱离了正常的时空连续体
which lay beyond the normal space-time continuum.
我称之为幻影区
I called it the "Phantom Zone."
你有更好的叫法吗
You have a better name?
没有 这名字很棒
No, no, it's a cool name.
特别棒 朗朗上口
It's a cool name. It's catchy.
那只是个雏形 而且我知道很危险
It was only a prototype, and I knew it was dangerous.
我利用它遨游太空
I used it to travel throughout space,
发现了完整的银河系
where I found entire galaxies,
里面住着许多智能生命
swarming with intelligent life,
他们都受到同样的威胁
all under threat... by a barbarous creature
一个残暴的生物不受约束地在宇宙间穿梭
moving unchecked throughout the universe,
一个接一个地吞噬掉那些文明
devouring these civilizations one by one.
我匆忙赶回来
I hurried back,
阴差阳错地从幻影区逃出
somehow made it out of the Phantom Zone,
试图警告理事会
tried to warn the Council.
结果...
Then...
你知道结果如何
Well, you know how that ended.
这事还没结束 爷爷
It's not over yet, Grandpa.
我们会完成你未尽的事业
We're gonna finish what you started.
我发誓
I promise.
我喜欢听到这句话
I like the sound of that.
但你最好先解决
But you better do something
加入韦克斯家族的问题
about this house of Vex situation first.
饶命
Mercy!
我们永不求饶
We never ask for mercy.
赛格 真不错
Well, Seg, this is impressive.
你早到了
You're early.
授级仪式 时不我待
Investiture Ceremony isn't for another hour.
仪式就不必了
There's not gonna be a ceremony.
什么
I'm sorry?
你想让我重新接受赋级
You want me to be Ranked again?
加入科学公会
Join the Science Guild,
与你女儿结合
Bind with your daughter,
好吧
okay.
但即便我永远没机会
But even if I never get to bear
戴上自己家族的印♥章♥
the sigil of my own house,
我也不会戴你们的
I will not wear yours.
我宁愿以无级别之身死去
I'd rather die Rankless.
你听着
Now, you listen to me.
你给我好好听着
And you listen well, th--
这也可以接受
This is acceptable.
你可以戴上科学公会的印♥章♥
You will wear the sigil of the Science Guild.
陛下 您...
Why, Your Eminence--
赛格 你先下去吧
Leave us now, Seg.
愿拉奥之光永远指引你
May Rao's light forever guide your way.
你也是
You too.
拜托
Please.
我不明白
Help me understand.
你想控制他
You want to control him.
这就是方法
This is how.
我们在这里找了好久
We've been at this for hours!
怎么
剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表