剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表
爸爸 我们能不能早上再说这事
Dad, we can talk about this in the morning, please.
现在就是早上 赛格
It is morning, Seg.
你不能总是这样
You can't keep doing this.
要是你宵禁之后被抓
If you're caught after curfew--
他们会把我关进月球劳工集中营 我知道了
They'll put me in the lunar work camps, I know, I know.
可是我们需要那笔钱
Look, we need that money.
我可以多轮班
Well, I can take extra shift.
-在公会里吗 -对
- At the Guild? - Yeah.
好极了
Great.
就是他们处决了爷爷
The same people who executed Grandpa.
强迫我们搬到下边来住
Forced us to live down here.
听着可真不错啊
Sounds like a plan.
我该走了
Well, I should get going.
-赛格... -我知道
- Seg-- - I know.
对不起 我真傻
I'm sorry. It was stupid.
疼吗
Does that hurt?
疼 很疼
Yeah, a lot.
很好 或许疼痛能提醒你做事要动脑子
Good, maybe it'll remind you to start using that brain of yours.
总会有机会的
There's always a chance.
你♥爸♥爸忘记带药了
Oh, your dad's forgotten his meds.
妈妈 别着急 我给他送去
Mom, don't worry. I'll get them.
-别担心 -不行 你还没醒酒呢
- Don't worry. - No, you're still drunk.
喝醉了才能好好做事嘛
That's how I do my best work.
你看起来糟透了 闻起来更是
You look terrible, and you smell even worse.
好吧 我先洗洗干净
Fine, I'll get cleaned up first.
我可不想再让家族蒙羞了是吧
Wouldn't want to put more shame on the family, would I?
军事公会
不要误将激♥情♥当做力量
Do not mistake passion for strength.
能在战斗中除去感情的干扰
The ability to divorce oneself of emotion during battle
才能在战斗中活到最后
is what separates the living from the dead.
射手佐德
Sagittari Zod.
用武器还是徒手
Weapons or hand-to-hand?
德夫·艾姆 你想选哪个
Dev-Em, choose for your intended.
徒手
Hand-to-hand.
求饶吧
Ask for mercy.
不
No.
求饶
Ask for mercy!
不
No!
饶命
Mercy!
黑零
Black Zero!
外域的野兽
Beasts of the Outlands.
存在于其他国家的帮派
Factions within other city-states.
他们全都要歼灭我们
All of them seek to annihilate us.
我们是射手
We are Sagittari.
是守卫这座城市的尖兵
The tip of the spear that guards this city.
我们永不求饶
We never ask for mercy.
也绝不饶过敌人
And we never give it!
你明白了吗 莱塔·佐德
Do you understand, Lyta-Zod?
明白了 妈妈
Yes, Mother.
立法公会
你们自称是自♥由♥战士
You call yourselves freedom fighters,
却向坎多城人♥民♥挑起战争
but you wage war on the people of Kandor City.
你们声称是为平等而战
You claim to fight for equality,
但带来的却是流血与混乱
but bring only bloodshed and chaos.
这一切都止于今日
That ends today.
你们都因伙同
You have all been found guilty of high treason
恐怖组织黑零犯罪
for aiding and abetting
而被判叛国罪
the terrorist organization Black Zero.
-赛格 我们不该来这儿 -我知道
- Seg, we should not be here. - I know,
但他需要他的药 又在这里工作
but he needs the optics, and he's in chambers.
-你想让我怎样 -快点走
- What do you want me to do? - Just hurry up.
这一区域不许无级别者进入
Hey, there's no Rankless in this sector.
我懂
No, I understand.
我只是要给我父亲送点东西
I just need to pass something onto my father.
-快走 不然就逮捕你 -好 马上走
- Leave now or be arrested. - Okay, we are leaving.
顺带提一句 你真有职业素养
Excellent job manning your post, by the way.
祭司大人
Your Reverence.
请你赐予这些戴罪之身最后的祝福
If you would give the condemned their final benediction.
他身上有炸♥弹♥
He's got a bomb!
拉奥之声的终结
Death to the Voice of Rao!
-赛格 -到我身后 陛下
- Seg! - Behind me, Your Magistrate!
你很勇敢 赛格
You did a brave thing, Seg.
我们都欠你的
We are in your debt.
你讨厌我
You hate me.
我夺走你挚爱之人的性命
I took the life of a man you loved,
夺走你家族的级别
took your family's rank,
抹去你们的未来
erased its future...
被书写下来的机会也没有
Before it could even be written.
你很快就23岁了 是吗
You turn 23 soon, don't you?
如果赋予你级别
If you were Ranked,
你就能成为公会的人
you'd become a Guildsman.
也许还可以和某人结合
Perhaps even granted permission to bind with someone.
但我没有级别 先生
But I'm not Ranked, sir.
现在而已
Not yet.
在某些特殊情况下
Under certain circumstances,
理事会可以恢复家族级别
the Council can re-instate family Rank.
什么
What?
我和基因理事会的人商量过了
I have conferred with a genetic council.
他们认为你很适合加入科学公会
They have deemed you best suited to join the Science Guild.
你会有一个新的姓氏
You are to be assigned a new surname.
我的姓氏
My name.
韦克斯
Vex.
妮莎正好没有配对
Nyssa here has yet to be paired with someone.
你将和她结合 我最小的女儿
As my youngest daughter, you'll be binding with her.
他是个很好的人选 爸爸
He's a wonderful choice, father.
欢迎加入我们家族 赛格
Welcome to the family, Seg.
我预想中的今天可不是这样的
Well, that's not how I thought today would go.
真的吗 我可以肯定
Really? No, I was pretty sure
你在午饭前拿到了公会级别 还娶了老婆
that you'd get a Guild rank and a wife before lunch.
别忘了我还灭了个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Don't forget foiling a terrorist,
这也是事实
'cause I did that, too.
是的 我们的确这么做了
We, yes, we did do that.
但你知道吗
But you know what?
我打算让你把功劳全占了
I'm gonna let you take the credit on that one.
不是我想成为韦克斯
It's not like I wanna be a Vex.
为什么不想
What's not to want?
能吃上更好的食物 呼吸更新鲜的空气
You've got better food, better air,
还有更好的冰
better ice.
你可以重新成为他们的一员
You're gonna be one of them again.
但我不是艾尔家族的了
But not as an El.
你和我一样有被赋予级别的权利
And you've as much of a right to be ranked as me.
别说了 赛格
Oh, shut up, Seg.
听着 如果你成了韦克斯
Look, once you get Vexxed up,
如果我还在这下面见到你
if I ever, ever see you down here again,
我会亲自把你撕碎
I'm gonna shred you myself.
跪下
On your knees!
为什么他会下来这里
Why's he down here?
离开这个区域 贱民
Clear the sector, citizen.
说了让你滚开
I said move along. -
别管他 赛格
Leave it, Seg.
赛格
Seg!
赛格 别插手
Seg, just leave it.
他在外域辛劳了超过50个轮回
He worked the Outlands for more than 50 cycles.
他的神志已经不太清晰
His mind's not right anymore.
离开这里 无级别者
Clear the sector, Rankless.
你 还有这个废物
You and the burnout.
要解释一下吗 射手
You wanna explain this, Sagittari?
我在清理这个区域的潜在威胁
I was clearing the sector of potential threat
这个混♥蛋♥就来袭击我了
when this piece of shit attacked me.
什么威胁 他就是个老人
Threat? He's an old man.
-只是小小的... -退后
- Now, now, just a simple-- - Get back!
剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表