剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表
你...
Do you, um...
你觉得我们能救她吗
do you think we can save her?
我不知道
I dunno.
如果可能的话 我会尽力
But if there's a way, I'm gonna find it.
你看到她往哪边去了吗
Did you see which way she went?
市场的方向
Towards the market, I think.
我不确定 一切发生得太快了
I don't know. It all happened so quickly.
好的
Okay.
小心点
Be careful.
赛格 你没看到她做了什么
Seg, you--you haven't seen what she can do.
照顾好孩子
Just take care of the kid.
全体队员 封锁区域
All squads, lock down your sectors
列队
and form your lines.
全体队员 封锁区域
All squads, lock down your sectors
马上列队
and form your lines. Now.
你觉得我会让此人逍遥法外吗
Do you think we're going to let this go unpunished?
你们觉得我们没法撬开你们的嘴吗
You think we can't make you talk?
你们觉得自己可以维护这个戴罪之人吗
You think you can protect the bastards that did this?
把黑零的藏身地说出来
Tell us where Black Zero's hiding.
我不知道
I don't know.
我什么也没看见
I didn't see anything.
现在呢
How about now?
有唤起你的记忆吗
This jog your memory?
我没法呼吸了
I can't breathe.
说出来 你就能呼吸了
If you can talk, you can breathe.
你没权力来这里 你没这个权力
Got no right to be here. You've got no right!
他不是黑零
He's not Black Zero.
那就告诉我黑零在哪
Now tell me where Black Zero is.
放开他
Let him go!
闭嘴 无级别者
Shut your mouth, Rankless!
放开他
Let him go!
后退
Back off!
杀人犯
You murderer!
象限仪一二三已扫描
Quadrants one, two, and three have been swept,
清除并做好了防护
cleared, and secured.
然后呢
And?
我们尚未找到黑零堡垒的位置
And we've yet to locate the Black Zero stronghold,
但是只剩下一个象限仪需要锁定
but there's only one quadrant left to lock down.
那为什么耽搁了呢
Why the delay?
无级别者群中发生了点状况
There's been a situation with the Rankless.
让开 退后
Move! Back up!
凶手
Killers!
退后
Step back!
放下武器
Weapons down!
立即放下武器
Weapons down, now!
这是命令
That is an order!
这里怎么回事
What happened here?
她杀了无辜的人
She killed an innocent man!
她杀了他
She murdered him.
我是自卫
It was self defense.
我别无选择
I had no choice.
身为一名射手
So you, a Sagitari,
你觉得一个双手束缚
felt threatened
手无寸铁的人具有威胁性吗
by an unarmed man in shackles?
他是来援助一名黑零拥护者的
He was coming to the aid of a Black Zero sympathizer.
-不可能 -那是个谎言
- That's not possible. - That's a lie.
她在说谎
She's lying.
他自己有可能就是黑零拥护者
Probably one himself.
有可能吗
Probably?
所以你承认你并不确定吗
So you admit you weren't sure?
科尔达
Kol-Da.
因非法谋杀无级别公民
You are under arrest for the unlawful death
你将被逮捕
of a Rankless citizen.
因为对抗恐♥怖♥分♥子♥而自卫吗
For defending myself against a terrorist?
在上法庭之前 你将有机会
You will get your chance to plead your innocence
为自己的清白辩护
before the Tribunal.
一个你否认谋杀此人的机会
A chance you denied this man.
-正义 -冷静
- Justice! - Calm down.
除非你们都想和她一样被捕
And unless you would all like to join her,
我建议你们都散开
I suggest you disperse
立刻去往最近的检查点
and proceed to the nearest checkpoint now!
我到处都找不到罗姆
I can't find any sign of Rhom.
你知不知道她会去哪里
Do you have any idea where she would have been headed?
去一个能把信息
Wherever will allow it to upload
从坎多市上传到布莱尼亚克的地方
information on Kandor to Brainiac.
也许去通信中心试试看
Might try a communications center.
你必须毁了那个东西 以免...
Listen, you have to destroy that thing before--
我们要面对的不是一样东西
It's not a thing or an it we're dealing with.
罗姆是我的朋友
Rhom's my friend.
已经不是了
Not anymore.
布莱尼亚克的技术已经控制了她
She's been taken over by Brainiac's technology.
如果我们有办法关掉呢
What if we can find a way to disable it?
即使我们可以
Even if we could,
我们要怎么接近
how would you get close enough
并且又不会变成和那些士兵一样的下场
and not end up like those soldiers?
我知道你想救你的朋友 赛格
I know you wanna save your friend, Seg.
但还有更多的人危在旦夕
But there's a lot more lives at stake.
你也听到瓦尔的话了
You heard what Val said.
布莱尼亚克的哨兵只有一个目标
Brainiac's Sentry has one goal and one goal only.
收集布莱尼亚克所需要的信息
To gather all the information Brainiac needs
然后将这个星球控制起来
to lay this planet to waste.
我希望你好好想一想
I want you to think about that.
你所有认识的人 所有心爱的人
Anyone that you have ever known or loved.
无论她以前对你来说多么重要都已不复存在了
Whoever she once was to you is gone.
她已经是布莱尼亚克的特工了
She's Braniac's agent now.
我不能偷溜出来太久 赛格
I can't sneak away for long, Seg.
什么事
What is it?
你欠我一个人情
You owe me.
我需要一个静电手榴弹
I need an electrostatic discharge grenade.
但那只对电子产品有效 对吧
But it only works on electronics, right?
不会害死人吧
It's not gonna kill anyone?
你要来干什么
Well, what do you want it for?
到底出了什么事
What's really going on?
我的小队里有三人死了
Three of my squad are dead,
现在接到上报说有人闯进了通信中心
and now there are reports of a communications hub breach,
而你来问我要静电手榴弹
and you come asking for an ESD,
难道我不该认为这些事有关联吗
and I'm not supposed to think that's connected?
如果你是在为黑零打掩护...
If you are covering for Black Zero--
不是为了黑零
Not Black Zero.
那是为了谁
Then who is it?
某个怒气冲天的无级别者出来寻仇吗
Some pissed off Rankless out for revenge?
是为了一个朋友
It's a friend.
一个朋友
It's a friend.
她受人控制了
Okay? And she's not herself.
但我可以阻止她 所以我需要静电手榴弹
But I can stop her. That's why I need the ESD.
你现在是叫我把军♥火♥交给你
You are asking me to hand over military ordinance.
我需要知道更多的情况
I'm gonna need a little more than that.
如果我想得到其他的办法来解决这件事
If I thought there was any other way to do this,
我就不会来这了
I wouldn't be here.
但我无处可去了
But I have nowhere else to go.
我现在请求你 莱塔
I am asking you, Lyta,
相信我这一次
to trust me this time.
我这里已经有射手死去
I have dead Sagitari.
如果你派他们去通讯中心
You're gonna have a lot more if you send them inside
死去的射手会更多
that communications hub.
你相信我吗
Do you trust me?
相信
Yes.
小心点
Be careful.
佐德队长 我们的通讯中心有疑似
Commander Zod, we have possible Black Zero activity
黑零组织的成员活动
in the communications hub.
剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表