剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表
Clearly.
来吧 我扶你进去
Come on, we'll get you inside.
来吧
Come on.
好了 这边走
There you go. This way now.
看看你 哥们
Look at you, man!
快看 看这儿 瓦尔给我做了腿
Look at this! Look, hey, Val made me legs!
是腿支架 他给我做了腿支架
Hey, uh, braces. He made me leg braces.
-你还好吧 -看哪 我能走了
- You all right? - Anyway, look. Hey, I can walk!
真是过年才有的奇迹
It's a goddamn Christmas miracle.
哎 我跑题了
Anyway, that's beside the point.
我有一套飞行器
I got a jetpack.
-你懂我意思吧 -讲讲吧 亚当
- You know what that means. - Tell me, Adam.
意思是我能飞了 笨蛋
It means I can fly, bitches!
瓦尔 我的腿还是没知觉
Val, I still can't feel my legs!
经典笑料
Classy.
罗伯
Lobo...
放下武器
put the weapon down.
您说怎么就怎么 赛鸽
Whatever you say, Seagull.
很厉害 对吧
I know, right?
很厉害
Good for you.
谢谢 我自己长的
Thank you. Grew it meself.
我是说另一件武器
I did mean the other weapon.
当然了
Oh yeah, of course.
你怎么来氪星的 你想要什么
How'd you get to Krypton? What do you want?
来的方式不如原因重要
The "How" isn't as important as the "Why."
星际街上传说的版本是
You see, word on the interstellar street is--
你听好
get a load of this.
你们应该交给我的绿蛋蛋
The Green Gooch that you were supposed to deliver to me
回到了那个什么破 咕噜
back on that shit-stain, Cullou--
克洛
"Colu."
-克洛 -不好意思 你说什么
- Colu. - Excuse me. What?
是一个星球 叫做克洛
Planet, it's a planet. Colu.
-随便吧 -好的
- Whatever. - Sure.
布莱尼亚克还活着
Brainiac, he's still alive.
-让我就想啊 -不 我们以为我们
- Which got me thinking-- - No, we thought we--
我们真的以为把他交给你了
see, we thought we did deliver him--
大哥说话 你为什么插嘴
The Main Man is talking. Why are you interrupting?
大哥说话其余都不许打扰
Nobody interrupts the Main Man when he's talking.
你的工作就是站在那里 装做帅气
Your job is to stand there, look pretty, and listen
听我解释你如何来帮助我
as I explain how you are going to help me.
我帮你
Me help you?
-是的 -我凭什么
- Yes. - Why would I help you?
上次我们共处一室
Last time we were in a room together,
你想杀死我和亚当
you tried to kill me and Adam.
拜托 赛鸽 都是过去的事了
Come on, Seagull, that was in the past, man.
我是说看看那边的长腿
I mean, look at Legs over there.
他翻篇了 对吗 长腿
He's over it. Ain't you, Legs?
长腿
Legs.
看你和布莱尼亚克有过一段
And seeing as how you and Brainiac
可爱而变♥态♥的婚外情
had a lovely, kinky love affair
在彼此里面 你们这两个下流坯
inside of one another, you dirty dog...
或许 只是或许 你也不是全无用处
Maybe, just maybe, you ain't entirely useless.
你想让我帮你追踪到布莱尼亚克 对吧
You want my help tracking down Brainiac, don't you?
有话直说
Let's get this straight.
我不需要任何人的帮助 来追寻
I don't need nobody's help tracking down
这个宇宙中任何一个混账
any mother-fragger in this universe.
明白吗
You understand me?
但我需要你回答点问题
But I am gonna need you to answer some questions
就你上次遇到这个混账的时候
about your last encounter with the bastich,
如果你明白我的意思
if you know what I mean.
好吧 我们交易一下如何
Okay, how about we make a deal?
我知道你会那样说
I knew you were going to say that.
你想做交易 总想做交易
You want deals. Always deals.
你想要什么
What do you want?
听着 我可以告诉你我对布莱尼亚克
Look, I'll tell you everything I know
所了解的一切 我也会帮你找到他
about Brainiac and I'll help you find him
如果你帮我救回我儿子
if you help me bring my son back.
什么 你儿子
I'm sorry, your son?
-乔·艾尔 -蠢名字
- Jor-El. - Stupid name.
布莱尼亚克抢走了我儿子
Brainiac took my son.
我不在乎 小伙子
I don't care, boy.
他倒是说到了一点关于艾尔家族血脉的事
Well, he said something about the blood of House El,
但我觉得只不过因为他混♥蛋♥而已
but really I think it's just 'cause he's an asshole.
-他是个混♥蛋♥ -对
- He is an asshole. - Hmm.
这样吧 你带我去找布莱尼亚克
Tell you what, you lead me to Brainiac,
我把那个丑陋的小鬼给你带回来
and I will deliver to you that ugly little potato
让你称为儿子的家伙平安
that you call a son safe and sound
差不多 很可能是毫发无损地回来
and mostly, I said mostly, in one piece.
你能洗洗吗
You gonna wash that?
不能
Nope.
该死
Well, shit.
睡吧 孩子
Sleep now, child.
前面旅途还长呢
We have a long journey ahead of us,
但是是值得的
but it will be worth it.
等我们一到达目的地
For once we reach our destination,
你就会是神 有普通人簇拥
you will be a god amongst men...
我的儿子
My son.
剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表