剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表
《氪星》前情提要
你生命中的每一刻都是挑战
Every moment of your life is a test,
让你显露出真正本性
one that reveals who you are.
如果你真的担得起佐德这个姓氏
And if you truly are worthy of the name Zod,
你要追随那些
you will follow in the footsteps of those
前人留下的脚印而去
who have come before you.
即便死也不能放弃
Or you will die trying.
如果你不知道布莱尼亚克已经侵蚀
If you didn't know Brainiac had corrupted
拉奥之声 为什么还试图发动政♥变♥
the Voice of Rao, then why even attempt a coup?
因为达龙·韦克斯说只要我帮忙
Because Daron-Vex offered to spare your life
他们就会放你一条活路
in exchange for my help.
-住手 -重来一次 我依然会选你
- Stop! - And I would do it again.
你好 父亲
Hello, Father.
我是来告诉你
I came to tell you...
我原谅你了
that I forgive you
就你的所作所为
for what you tried to do to me.
黑零同意加入了
Black Zero is in.
但是有个交换条件
They want something in return.
他在这里 我的老朋友达龙·韦克斯
There he is. My old friend, Daron-Vex.
我们得好好叙叙旧
We have a lot of catching up to do.
欧娜
Ona!
怎么了
What's wrong?
我们能够浴火重生
Through fire, we are reborn.
我发现了大灾难前的
I learned of a pre-cataclysm instrument
一件强大武器
of violence so powerful
甚至能阻止布莱尼亚克
it would give even Brainiac pause.
那里面的东西
That thing in there,
他们说叫毁灭日
they told me it's called Doomsday.
如果你把它放走了
If you let that thing loose
它会杀害遇到的所有生物
it will kill everything that it comes across.
是真的
It's true.
所以我们才献出生命
That's why we have given over our lives
保护宇宙不受毁灭日的伤害
to protecting the universe from Doomsday.
这个外星人想要什么
What does this alien want?
将这座城市从地上拔起
To rip this city right from the ground
加入他的收藏之中
and add it to his collection.
你不会真的以为
You didn't really think
拉奥之声是神吧
the Voice of Rao was a god, did you?
为什么要杀掉大臣 还有其他人
Why kill the chancellor? And the others?
我能说的只有 如果我们不找到他
All I can say is there's going to be
之后还会有更多尸体
a lot more bodies if we don't find him.
听着
Look...
我不能再冒险待在这里了
I can't risk being up here any longer.
让你的那些射手...
Just have you Sagitari--
你是说剩下的那些射手吗
You mean what's left of the Sagitari?
他们已经分头出去行动了
They're already spread too thin.
理事会的其他人不是死了就是藏起来了
The remains of the Council are either dead or in hiding.
领袖变成了叛徒
The Primus has turned traitor.
黑零公然走在大街上
Black Zero is openly walking the streets.
我帮不了你
I can't help you.
配合一下 回到里边去
Do us a favor and go back inside.
这外边不安全 快点动起来
It's not safe out here. Go on! Move!
外边是一团乱
It's chaos out there.
我知道 而且越来越糟了
I know. And it's getting worse.
很快人们就会发现
Pretty soon people are going to figure out
没有人在管理
that no one's in charge.
然后整座城市都会变成无政♥府♥状态
Then the whole city is going to descend into anarchy.
让找到拉奥之声就更难了
Making it even harder to find the Voice.
搜索三天什么都没找到
Three days of searching and nothing.
妮莎说他们找到了惨死的尸体
Nyssa said they found a trail of mangled bodies
就在正义之塔外边
leading out of the Tower of Justice.
她目前在那边 正在找更多线索
She's there now. She's trying to find out more.
她真勇敢
Brave of her.
我们得找到他 莱塔 我们得找到他
We need to find him, Lyta. We need to find him
然后阻止他将布莱尼亚克带来这里
and stop him from bringing Brainiac here.
我们会的
We will.
我们还会让他付出代价
And we'll make him pay for what he's done.
德夫怎么样了
How's Dev?
我把他送到了医疗室
I-I managed to get him in a med bay.
他在康复了
He's recovering.
迫不及待要回到战斗中去
Itching to get back in the fight.
很好
Good.
我们会需要他的
We're going to need him.
还需要许多像他这样的人
And a whole lot more just like him.
赛格
Seg...
我知道失去欧娜对凯姆来说很难受
I know losing Ona was hard for Kem,
但送他去诺里斯城...
but sending him to Kryptonopolis...
这到底是为了帮他还是帮你
Was that to help him or to help you?
我担心你是觉得
I'm worried you're starting to think
我们正在打的这场仗 我们可能赢不了
this fight we're in, that maybe we can't win it.
你是这么想的吗
Is that what you think?
亚当说的每一件事...
Everything that Adam said...
关于我孙子 关于艾尔一家
about my grandson, about the Els,
关于我们的身份
about who we are...
我们注定要成为的人
who we're meant to be.
他认为我能拯救这个宇宙
He believed that I could save the universe.
而我连他都救不了
I couldn't even save him.
我已经失去了太多人了 莱塔
I've lost too many people already, Lyta.
我不能再失去任何一个人
I can't lose anyone else.
你不会失去我的
You're not going to lose me.
《氪星》第一季第九集
你阻止不了我
You can't stop me.
我会找上你的
I'm coming for you
还有你的世界
and your world.
要带的装备可够多的
That's a lot of hardware.
拉奥之声受伤了
The Voice of Rao is wounded.
和所有受伤的动物一样
And like all wounded animals,
现在的它们是最危险的
this is when they are most dangerous.
没有人见过他 他藏在暗处
No one's seen him. He's in hiding.
我们要追的不是他
It's not him we're going after.
在创生室的坠落没能杀死拉奥之声
The fall in the Genesis Chamber didn't kill the Voice.
要与杀不死的东西作战 唯一的办法
The only way to fight something that cannot be killed
就是用一件杀不死的武器
is with a weapon that is unkillable.
我们要去找毁灭日吗
We're going to get Doomsday?
看看你都堕落到什么地步了 老朋友
Look how far you've fallen, old friend.
咱们彼此彼此
The same could be said for you,
塞拉·桑恩
Sela-Sonn.
一个人是怎么
How does one transition...
从一位备受尊敬
from one of the most respected
地位尊贵的科学公会成员
and highly regarded members of the Science Guild,
而且还是伟大的瓦尔·艾尔的门徒
protégé of the great Val-El, no less,
转变为注定会
to leader of an insurgency
走向死亡和毁灭的叛军首领的
whose only currency is death and destruction?
转变始于背叛
It started with a betrayal.
我信任的人背叛了我
From someone I trusted.
你以为我不知道吗
You think I didn't know?
你以为你的狐狸尾巴藏得那么好
That you'd covered your tracks so well
我就肯定追查不到你
I wouldn't follow them back to you.
这不是借口
That's no excuse.
曾经的你身先士卒是为拯救生命
You dedicated your life to saving lives.
而非摧毁它们
Not destroying them.
那是很久之前的事了
That was a long time ago.
我为缓解人♥民♥的痛苦而做出的所有努力
And all my work trying to ease people's suffering
都让我对制♥造♥痛苦的方法有了更深的理解
gave me keen insight into how to inflict it.
我有很多问题要问你 达龙
I have a lot of questions for you, Daron,
我想要得到答案
and I intend to get answers.
还有 现在我的名字是杰克斯·乌尔了
And my name is Jax-Ur now.
莱塔不见了
Lyta's disappeared.
佐德也是
So has Zod.
还带走了超级多的武器装备
With far more firepower than one man can handle
和一台黑零的飞行器
and with one of Black Zero's skimmers.
剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表