剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表
他们要去找毁灭日
They're going for Doomsday.
还以为你们都在防着我
To think you were all expecting me
把事情搞砸呢
to screw you guys over.
我知道这对你来说并不容易
I realize this wasn't easy for you.
要与赛格作对
Going against Seg.
我也明白你为什么会欣赏他的理想主义
And I understand why you admire his idealism.
但理想对死人毫无用处
But ideals are no good to the dead.
他能逃过酒馆的爆♥炸♥
It was sheer luck that he survived
全凭运气
that blast in the tavern.
说重点
Get to the point.
救他和其他人都得靠我们
It's up to us to save him and everyone else.
我们如果想救他们 必须做出艰难的决定
And the only way we can do that is by making the hard choices.
甚至是主张放出毁灭日的决定
Even ones as extreme as unleashing Doomsday.
但怎么能确保万无一失呢
But how can we be sure?
你说毁灭日是基因工程打造的
You said Doomsday is a genetically engineered
屠♥杀♥机器 不受控制
killing machine that can't be controlled.
他像顶级掠食者那样
He functions like any apex predator.
会先对付最强大的敌人
Focusing on the most formidable opponent first.
-也就是布莱尼亚克 -棒极了
- That's Brainiac. - Great.
在那之后 他会沿着食物链
And after that, he'll work his way
一路向下
down the food chain.
来取我们性命
At's us.
在那之前
Before that happens,
我们要让他恢复静态
we return him to stasis.
为了让他重新沉睡 可能要冒很大风险
We're risking a lot on being able to pull that off.
别用赛格的语气
That's Seg talking.
别觉得这是背叛
Don't think of this as a betrayal.
我们都是佐德家的
You and I, we're Zods.
我们有责任和义务用一切手段
Duty-bound to protect our people
保护国民
by any means necessary.
赛格是艾尔家的
Seg's an El.
他不会明白的
He will never understand that.
但他至少能活着 慢慢原谅你
But at least he'll be alive to forgive you.
那你打算怎么打开这扇门
So how are you planning on getting inside?
我也想知道
I'd like to know that, too.
因为这些火力不足以让你们开门
'Cause all that firepower isn't going to get you in there.
你需要佐德家和艾尔家的人的血
You need a Zod and an El.
但我不会帮你
And I won't do it.
我不需要
I don't need you to.
莱塔 你曾问我知不知道我父亲是谁
Lyta, you once asked if I knew who my father was.
当时 我不知道
At the time, I didn't.
现在 我知道了
But I do now.
佐德家族
House of Zod...
艾尔家族
House of El.
你二者都有 你是我的儿子
You're both. You're my son.
它在哪里
Where is it?
赛格 如果你知道什么的话
Seg, if you know something--
你已经找不到毁灭日了
Doomsday is already far beyond your reach.
我确保了此事
I've made sure of that.
你知道
You knew.
是你母亲说服了我
It was your mother who convinced me.
她知道佐德会来找它
She knew that Zod would come for it.
我只是没想到你会帮他做这件事
I just never thought that you'd help him do it.
你不可能把它运的很远
You couldn't have moved it far.
-我会找到它的 -你总是觉得
- I will find it. - You like to believe
你比我领先了几步 将军
you're a few steps ahead, General.
但其实我比你更熟悉这些管道
But it turns out I know these tunnels better than you do.
不然你以为你半夜悄悄的溜走
How else do you think we beat you here,
我们是怎么找到你的
when you snuck away in the middle of the night?
你注定了氪星的命运
Then you have sealed Krypton's fate.
小心说话
Careful.
赛格 说话
Seg, come in.
开始
Go ahead.
我们遇到麻烦了
We have a problem.
承认吧 达龙
Admit it, Daron.
承认你的所作所为 我就不再折磨你
Admit what you did and this pain will end.
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything.
没错
Exactly.
我信任过你
I trusted you.
我告诉过你我的恐惧 你无动于衷
I told you of my fears and you did nothing.
是你修复了法典科技
You were the one who restored the Codex technology.
你觉得会发生什么事
What did you think was going to happen?
没有我修复法典 创生室
Without my work on the Codex, the Genesis Chamber
就无法持续运行
would have become unsustainable
我们就失去了繁衍的唯一方式
and we would have lost our only means of reproduction.
如果你的初衷那么高尚
Well, if your intentions were so noble...
为什么你要遮遮掩掩的
why is you work shrouded in such secrecy?
因为我知道
Because I knew
如果它落入不法之徒手中
that in the wrong hands it could be used
这也许会被用于净化公会血统
to purify the Guilded bloodlines.
剔除那些被视为弱者的人
Weed out those viewed as weaker.
但我从没想过
Just never could have imagined
背叛我的人会是你
you would be the one to betray me.
那时候 我信任的人只有你和瓦尔·艾尔
Back then, the only people I trusted were you and Val-El.
当你判处他死刑时
And when you sentenced him to death...
我就知道我是下一个
I knew I was next.
但这还不是最糟糕的 对吧 达龙
That's not the worst of it, is it, Daron?
你非得更进一步
You had to take it one step further.
没错 我知道瓦拉协议的事
Yes, I know about the Vara Protocol.
现在你要告诉我 如何获取这协议
And now you are going to tell me how to access it.
为什么停下了
Why have we stopped?
发生什么了
What's happening?
莱卡 怎么回事
Raika, what's going on?
抑制场
The containment field.
它在逐渐失效
It is failing.
失效是什么意思
What do you mean, failing?
他认为我们在移♥动♥时把抑制场弄坏了
He thinks we damaged it when we moved it.
全靠这个才能把这头野兽关在里面
This is all that keeps the beast inside.
我们还有多久
How long do we have?
这是古老的科技
It is ancient technology.
可能几天 可能几周
It could be days or weeks.
或几小时
Or maybe hours.
有一点可以肯定
One thing is certain,
野兽一定会从他的坟墓中挣脱出来
the beast will break free of his tomb.
现在我知道了 我小时候
Now I know why, growing up,
母亲为何从不提起她的母亲
my mother never spoke of her mother.
她一定感到非常羞愧
The shame she must have felt.
你竟然背叛佐德家族所捍卫的一切
Your willingness to betray everything the House of Zod stands for.
我是在为了更好的坎多城而努力
I'm fighting for a better Kandor.
你我可以恢复坎多城的秩序
You and I can restore order to Kandor.
我夺回我射手领袖的身份
I reclaim my role as Primus of the Sagitari,
你在我身边
and with you by my side
我们可以重建这座城市
we can rebuild our city.
把它变回原来的样子
Return it to what it once was.
而不是他想建立的坎多城
Not the Kandor he wants to create,
充满恐惧
a place ruled by fear!
你怎么能这么说
How can you say that?
这辈子你唯一对我做过的事
All my life all you have done
就是让我害怕
is make me afraid.
害怕我不够优秀
Afraid that I wasn't good enough.
害怕我不够强大
That I wasn't strong enough.
害怕我配不上佐德家的姓
That I wasn't worthy of the Zod name.
我在许多方面
I have failed you
都让你失望了 莱塔
in so many ways, Lyta.
我试图将你塑造成冷酷无情的战士
I tried to mold you into a hardened warrior.
试着阻挠你喜欢赛格
Tried to drive out your love for Seg.
你拒绝遵从你不同意的命令
Your refusal to follow orders you disagreed with.
我当初将你的不断质疑视为弱点
I saw your constant questioning as a weakness.
如今我明白了 这是你最大的优点
And now I see it's your greatest strength.
千万别丢失了这个特质 你现在最需要它
Don't lose it now when you need it most.
剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表