剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表
I took action because I could see that I was the only one
这座城市里只有我 有能力有远见当统领
in this city with the vision and strength to lead.
你现在仍旧这样认为吗
And do you still hold to that belief?
不了
No.
也许你对我确实有些用处
Perhaps you may be useful after all.
告诉我
Tell me...
你打算怎么处置那些叛徒
how would you deal with these traitors?
必须公开处死
They must be publicly executed.
所有人 要杀鸡儆猴
All of them. A message must be sent.
人们会希望看到这种结果
The people will expect it.
那就这样做吧
Let it be done.
我还有一个问题
I do have one more question.
你告诉我全部的密谋者了吗
Have you given me the names of all the conspirators?
妮莎·韦克斯
Nyssa-Vex,
我女儿
my daughter...
她也有参与
She was also involved.
那她也必须处死
Then she must be executed too.
对吗
Correct?
我请求你
I ask you to allow me to...
让我处理此事
Handle this matter.
很好
Very well.
-怎么了 -妮莎·韦克斯
- What's going on? - Nyssa-Vex,
你已经被捕 拘禁在你的房♥间里
you've been placed under arrest and confined
-不许出来 -是谁下的命令
- to your quarters. - Under whose authority?
首席裁判长达龙·韦克斯
Chief Magistrate Daron-Vex.
所以隆多兽在走路的时候
And that is why you can't see a Rondor Beast's testicles
看不见蛋蛋
when it walks.
-因为... -凯姆
- I mean- - Kem!
赛格 你去哪里了 这人是谁
Seg, where have you been, and who is this guy?
让所有人都离开这里 快点
Get everyone out of here. Now.
-快点 -好
- Now! - Okay.
好了 大家都出去 赶紧喝完
All right, everybody out! Finish your drinks!
我们歇业了 快走吧
We're closed! Let's go!
现在
Now.
赶紧的 走吧 快点
Come on, let's go. Come on.
回去找家人吧 他们可想念你们了
Go home to your families. They miss you.
歇业时间 别喝了 明天再回来付钱
Closing time. Leave your drinks. Pay me tomorrow.
要把喝醉的人扛出酒吧
You know, it's customary to bring drunk people
可常见了
out of the bar.
把他带到储藏室吧
Yeah, bring him to the store room.
来吧 我去拿些干净毛巾
Come on, I'll get some fresh towels.
站稳了
Come here.
他情况在恶化 需要一个医生
He's getting worse. He needs a medic.
-好 我来叫 -你在干什么
- Okay, I'm on it. - Hey, wh-what are you doing?
所有通讯都受到了监控
All communications are being monitored.
-你应该知道的 -为什么
- You should know that. - Why?
什么意思
What do you mean?
讲真 你们不知道吗
Seriously, you don't know?
发生了一次失败的政♥变♥
There was a failed coup attempt.
他们正在找幕后黑手
They're looking for the conspirators.
整座城都戒♥严♥了
The whole city's on lockdown.
你看
See?
他们说是所有事情都是她安排的
They're saying that she orchestrated the whole thing.
他们在说谎
It's a lie.
我母亲不可能背叛国家
My mother would never betray the state.
我只是告诉你官方说法
I'm just telling you what the official line is, okay?
他们已经逮捕了除她以外的叛变者
They've rounded up everyone else except for her,
我觉得他们也会来找你
and I think they're looking for you too.
还有件事
And there is one more thing.
刚刚你让我赶走的那个可爱的年轻人
The lovely man that you made me boot out of here,
是正义之塔的一个职员
well, he works as a clerk in the Tower of Justice.
显然妮莎·韦克斯已经被捕
Apparently Nyssa-Vex has been arrested.
她被指控参与政♥变♥
She's accused of being part of the coup.
赛格 他们要处决她
Seg, they're gonna execute her.
抱歉
Sorry.
你好啊 亚当
Hello, Adam.
有什么能帮到你的吗
Is there something I can help you with?
天哪
Jesus H. Christ.
首先你别每次进这个房♥间
Well, you can start by not scaring the shit out of me
-都吓我一跳 -对不起
- every time you enter the room. - My apologies.
那是把你带来的东西
That's the mechanism that brought you here.
是的 我需要你帮忙修好它
Yeah, I need your help to fix it.
-非常紧急 -好吧
- It's urgent. - Very well.
我需要进行结构分♥析♥
I'll need to run a structural analysis.
你看起来对这个操作系统非常熟练
You seem quite proficient with the operating systems.
我还没解锁成♥人♥电♥影♥呢
Well, I haven't unlocked the adult movies yet,
所以你的堡垒还藏着些秘密
so your fortress still holds some secrets.
赛格在哪里
Where's Seg?
不知道
No idea.
我是想请你喝一杯 但又有什么意义呢
I'd--I'd offer you a drink, but what'd be the point?
你并不是真实的
You're not a real boy.
谢谢你委婉的提醒
I appreciate the tactful reminder.
你看起来很苦恼
You seem quite distressed.
有什么可以帮到你的吗
Is there anything I can assist you with?
你能从你的眼中射出激光
Can you shoot lasers from your eyes
推动太阳吗
and bench press the Sun?
恐怕我做不到
I'm afraid that's beyond my capabilities.
那就把这鬼东西修好吧
Then just get that damn thing working.
它为什么这么重要
Why is it so important?
因为我得离开这里
Because I gotta get the hell out of here, all right?
你要去哪
And where are you going?
家
Home.
皮肤组织严重受损
The tissue's badly damaged.
他的细胞可能无法重生
His cells may not be able to regenerate,
但我会尽我所能
but I'll do what I can.
这能让他在手术过程中镇静下来
This will stabilize him during the procedure.
我们得找到我的母亲
We need to find my mother.
我给你换身衣服
I'll get you a change of clothes.
文
Ven.
怎么了
What is it?
妮莎
Nyssa.
他们会杀了她得
They're gonna kill her.
她与你无关
She's not your responsibility.
我不能在一边什么也不做
I can't just stand by and do nothing.
如果你到公会去
If you go up to the Guilds,
就是把自己的生命置于不必要的危险之中
you're putting your life in unnecessary danger.
所以我应该任由她死亡
So I'm supposed to let her die?
韦克斯家族谋杀了你的爷爷
A Vex murdered your grandfather.
而佐德家族谋杀了我的父母
And a Zod murdered my parents.
告诉我为什么
Just tell me why
你愿意冒着生命危险去救她
you would risk your life to save her.
因为我问她时
Because when I asked,
她愿意去救你
she was willing to save yours.
小心一点
Just be careful.
如果我找到我母亲 就在这里汇合
If I find my mother, we meet back here.
这是你母亲最喜欢的歌♥
Your mother's favorite song.
她总会在你睡不着的时候放这首歌♥
She always played it when you had trouble getting to sleep.
我一向欣赏你的勇气 妮莎
I always admired your courage, Nyssa.
你小的时候
As a child,
除了失败 什么都不怕
nothing frightened you except failure.
所以你是我最喜欢的孩子
That's why you are my favorite.
你要知道我曾经试图保护你
Please understand I tried to protect you.
但我别无选择
But there is no other way.
如果喊救命 我就杀了你
Call for help, and you die.
此区域实施宵禁令
A curfew's in effect for this sector.
所有未授权居民必须立即
All unauthorized citizens must return
返回住所
to their residences immediately.
挨个搜
One by one, search 'em out.
是我
It's me.
德夫
Dev.
怎么回事
剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表