剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表
逃到了我们的星球上
before it was destroyed.
他落在了有黄太阳的星球上
Then landed on a planet with a yellow sun.
所以才拥有了超能力
That's what makes him super.
靠辐射
Radiation.
和狗屎运
That and dumb luck.
但如果氪星没有被摧毁
But if Krypton never was destroyed,
我们就能拥有他具备的能力
we all could have the powers he has.
想想这对宇宙有多少好处
Imagine the good that could do the universe.
你是怎么逃过氪星的毁灭的
How did you survive Krypton's destruction?
氪星爆♥炸♥的时候我并不在这里
I wasn't on Krypton when it exploded.
你在哪里
Where were you?
我在幻影区
The Phantom Zone.
它是
It's...
某种另外的维度或者深渊
sort of an extra dimension or...abyss.
是违背空间和时间规律的存在
Defying the laws of space or time.
结果成了放逐罪犯最好的地方
Turns out it's perfect for housing criminals.
你被关进监狱了
You were imprisoned?
你干什么了
What did you do?
我试图发动政♥变♥
I attempted a coup.
大概我们家就是这个传统
Guess it runs in the family.
我在氪星城长大的 那里的公会
I grew up in Kryptonopolis, and the council there
跟坎多城的公会一样无能
was as inept as yours here in Kandor.
公会里只有一个人
There was one person on the council
能得到我的尊敬
that I truly respected.
当然 也是他阻止了我的计划
Of course, he was the one who foiled my plans
将我放逐
and sent me away.
他叫乔·艾尔
His name was Jor-El.
-赛格 怎么样了 -我们找到德夫了
- Seg, what's your status? - We got Dev.
所以现在瓦尔黑入了拉奥之声
So now Val's hacking into the network
和红碎片的连接里
between the Voice and the Red Shard.
我现在过去
I'm on my way.
我们会集结队伍 在创生室
We'll get the team together and meet you
与你们汇合
at the Genesis Chamber.
愿拉奥的恩惠保佑你
May Rao's grace be your shield.
他们由杰娜·佐德率领
They're being led by Jayna-Zod,
但我们的力量足够把他们消灭
but we have the forces ready to snuff them out
一劳永逸
once and for all.
请下令 让一切结束
Say the word and it will be done.
陛下 我的消息很可靠
Your Eminence, my information is reliable.
我向您保证 我们可以平息叛乱
I assure you, we can crush this rebellion
将其扼杀在襁褓中
before it even begins.
你到底有没有听
Are you even listening?
那是什么情况
What was that?
走走走 快快快
Move, move, move! Go! Go! Go!
藏起来 藏起来 趴下
Take cover! Take cover! Get down!
你们俩往前
You two go on ahead.
我们拖住他们 给你们制♥造♥机会
We'll keep them busy down here, give you a chance
到达拉奥之声那里
to get to the Voice!
怎么还愣在这里 快走
Why are you still here? Go!
我不想再逃避了
I'm tired of running.
-怎么回事 -他的身体要休克了
- What's happening? - His body is going into shock!
黑进神经系统
Hacking into this neural network
说起来容易做起来难
is not as easy as it sounds.
怎么 你黑不进去
What, you mean you can't do it?
我没这么说
I didn't say that.
陛下
Your Eminence.
我们需要立刻阻止此事
We need to stop this immediately.
看来你的计划似乎没有成功
Seems like your plan hasn't worked.
请听我说
Please, listen to me!
拉奥之声和他的守卫间的联♥系♥
The connection between the Voice
依旧是保持着的
and his guards is still active.
给他们点时间
Give 'em time.
快点 瓦尔 他们都指望你了
Hurry, Val, they're all counting on you!
谢谢您提醒了 我很清楚
Thank you, I am very well aware of that.
很好 因为不论如何
Good, because whatever it takes,
你都得找到办法 明白吗
you need to find a way! Understood?
我是艾尔家的 我们总能找到办法
I'm an El. We always find a way.
他们时间够久的了 我们必须现在下手
They've had long enough. We need to do this now.
我来主要对付守卫 你去抓拉奥之声
I'll concentrate on the guards; you take the Voice.
告诉过你了
Told you.
我等了14个轮回就为这一拳
I've been waiting 14 cycles for that.
在找这个吗
Looking for this?
你自♥由♥了 德夫
You're free, Dev.
拉奥之声死了吗
The Voice of Rao, is he dead?
我们还不知道
We don't know yet,
但我们知道 你的勇敢
but what we do know is your bravery
帮助我们保住了坎多城下一代的性命
has helped save the lives of Kandor's next generation.
谢谢你 德夫
Thank you, Dev.
你好 父亲
Hello, Father.
你的鼻子还好吗
How's your nose?
今非昔比
Seen better days.
我们不都是吗
Haven't we all?
这次你要动手了吗
You going to do it this time?
杀你吗
Kill you?
当然不会
Of course not.
你还有用处
You haven't outlived your usefulness.
那要如何
Then what?
你干嘛来的
Why are you here?
我是来告诉你
I came to tell you
我原谅你了
that I forgive you.
就你的所作所为
For what you did to...
就你试图对我做的
for what you tried to do to me.
你是个幸存者 父亲
You're a survivor, Father.
你只知道这一件事
It's all you've ever known.
也是你唯一教我的一件事
All you ever taught me.
但我不仅仅是想幸存下来
But I want to do more than survive.
我不想仅仅是一名幸存者
I want to be more than just a survivor.
我也是
So did I.
再见 父亲
Good-bye, Father.
再见 妮莎
Good-bye, Nyssa.
他在这里
There he is,
我的老朋友达龙·韦克斯
my old friend Daron-Vex.
我们得好好叙叙旧
We have a lot of catching up to do.
抓住他
Take him.
我们还没成功
We're not done yet.
拉奥之声的尸体还未被发现
The Voice of Rao still hasn't been found.
那是因为他在创生室
That's because he's in a thousand pieces
已经被摔成碎片了
at the bottom of the Genesis Chamber.
没人能够存活下来
Nobody could survive that.
我们的交易就是用拉奥之声
The deal was the Voice of Rao
来换达龙
in exchange for Daron.
我只看到了一个人♥质♥
I only see one of them here.
好吧 在尸体被找到前 黑零由你控制
Fine. You have Black Zero until the body is found.
然后我们俩得好好谈谈
Then you and I need to have a talk.
该由谁来填补突然出现的权力真空
About who's going to fill this sudden power vacuum
现在面具男[拉奥之声]和裁判长都不行了
now that the mask and the magistrate are out of business.
我非常期待
I look forward to it.
11区和28区 安全
Areas 11 and 28, clear.
一切正常
All clear here.
只有一个孩子 没有射手
Just a kid here, no Sagitari.
向杰克斯汇报情况
Report back to Jax with the status.
收到
Copy that.
别害怕
Do not be alarmed.
我一点也不疼
I am in no pain...
因为我不在这具躯体里
as I am not of this body.
我只是为了有个外表而寄生于内
I wear it merely for appearances.
你没事吗
Will you be okay?
当然
Of course.
这只是暂时的
This... is only temporary.
一切都是
Everything is,
剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表