剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表
The entire universe will pay the price for this.
如果他能放过氪星
If he spares Krypton,
那就这样吧
so be it.
有趣
Intriguing.
当其他人都因恐惧而逃跑时
While the others attempt to flee in terror,
你却自愿送上门来
you come here willingly
还没有武器
and unarmed.
像我这样活了这么久之后
When you've existed as long as I have,
就很少能碰上让人喜出望外的事了
there are so few surprises left in the universe.
我就是给你带惊喜来的
Then I have another for you.
我是来向你提出协议的
I have come to offer you something.
如果你能放过这座城市和这颗星球
In exchange for sparing this city and this planet,
有这么一个人
there is a man,
他掌握了窥探未来的能力
he has found a way to glimpse the future.
我可以把他交给你
I can give him to you.
我觉得这挺有意思的
It amuses me
绝望往往能
how often desperation
激发创造力
inspires creativity.
你为了生存会做任何事
You will do anything to ensure your survival,
说任何事
say anything.
你的哨兵们已经给你确定好了下一个目标
Your Sentries have already identified your next target:
天鹅星4019号♥
Cygnus 4019.
如果能把这一项致命的技术加入收藏
You must be celebrating at the prospect
你一定会高兴的不得了吧
of adding that lethal technology to your collection.
那你就真的相信我会遵守这一协定
And you would trust me to abide by the terms of the deal
而不是直接在
when I could simply
拿走这一技术的同时
take the information
也拿走你的城市吗
and your city.
我觉得作为拥有十二级智慧的人
I imagine for a 12th level intellect,
这样做可能有点不光彩
you would find that dishonorable.
那你是不是这样的呢
Can the same be said of you?
你的提议很真诚
Your offer is sincere.
你尽可以拿走整个宇宙
You can have the universe,
只要把氪星留给我
as long as I have Krypton!
你这样一个自私的种族
For such a selfish species,
为了保护自己所爱能走到这一步
the lengths you'll go to protect that which you love
真是... 了不起
are... extraordinary.
求你了爷爷 我们时间不多了
Please, Grandpa, we don't have much time.
得赶紧离开这里
We've got to get you out of here.
一旦布莱尼亚克知道我还活着
Once Brainiac knows my existence,
就不可能躲得过他的
there will be no hiding.
可至少要试一试
But we have to try!
要想避免他得到我的知识
There is only one way to prevent him
只有一种方法
from gaining the knowledge I possess,
-只有我死才能做到 -不行
- and that is my death. - No!
我之前已经目睹过一次
I watched you die once before,
我不会让这种事情再发生
and I'm not gonna do that again.
这是唯一的办法了
It's the only way!
这不是 我们可以再让你回到幻影区里
It's not! We can send you back into the Phantom Zone!
我向你保证 死亡可远比这个来得容易
I assure you, death will be a far kinder fate.
你才刚回到我身边
I just got you back.
我知道
I know.
我也知道我给你带来了多大伤痛
And I know how much pain I've caused you,
但我必须再做一次
but I'm going to have to do it again,
因为如果让布莱尼亚克找到我
because if Brainiac finds me,
整个宇宙将遭遇和坎多城同样的命运
the entire universe will suffer Kandor's fate.
这边走
This way!
德夫 我们得赶紧
Dev, we need to hurry.
德夫
Dev...
我们得赶...
We need to h--
我们可以躲进飞行器
We can jump in a skimmer.
那样就有时间思考下一步该怎么走
It'll give us time to figure out our next move.
恐怕已经来不及了
I'm afraid it's too late for that.
别再靠近
Don't take another step.
没事的
It's okay.
我会开枪的
I'll do it.
我真的会
I will!
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
我不相信
You had as much chance of convincing me
你会杀死你爷爷
you would kill your own grandfather
正如我也不相信
as convincing me that what I see here...
这是真人 不是全息影像
Is anything more than a hologram.
我没打算要你相信什么
Oh, I wasn't trying to convince you of anything.
我只是要你这个有12级智力的绿色巨人怪
I just needed your big, green, 12th intellect ass
站上平台
up on that platform.
坚持住
Hang on!
我抓住你了
I've got you!
赛格
Seg!
再次相信会有更好的明天了
Start believing in a better tomorrow again!
赛格
Seg!
瓦尔 不行
Val, you can't!
我绝不会让我孙子到那个地方受罪
I will not condemn my grandson to that place of suffering!
但你这样做 可能也会把布莱尼亚克放回来
But you risk bringing Brainiac back with him!
不
No!
不 住手
No! Stop!
我父亲的牺牲
My father's sacrifice
将永远被铭记
will never be forgotten.
我们城市的未来
The future of our city,
以及我们整个星球
and indeed, our entire planet,
一个月后
不再有危险
is now assured.
布莱尼亚克已经灭亡
Brainiac is no more!
我们安全了
We are safe!
我们面临了可想象的最大生存威胁
We have faced the greatest existential threat imaginable.
但我们获得了最终胜利
And we have prevailed!
我们绝不会让自己
We will never find ourselves
再次陷入这种危险
in a position of such vulnerability again.
今天标志着一个新时代的开始
Today marks the beginning of a new era.
无级别者将被赋予目标
The Rankless will now be given purpose
并应征加入射手
and conscripted into our Sagitari.
我们军队的威力
Our military might
绝不会再次受到质疑
will never again be questioned.
坎多城无需再恐惧
Kandor will no longer need to fear
恐♥怖♥主♥义♥的危害
the scourge of terrorism.
不会有叛变
There will be no insurgency,
也不会有暴♥动♥
no uprising,
因为我们都有共同的目标
for we all share a common goal,
统一氪星
to unite Krypton!
今天 我们在重建时望向星空
Today, we look to the stars as we rebuild.
我们星球将成为
Our planet will be the jewel
星际帝国皇冠上的宝石
in the crown of an intergalactic empire.
我们将寻找星系外的文明
We will seek out civilizations beyond our system.
然后征服他们
And we will conquer them!
如果他们和平投降
If they submit peacefully,
就会受到我的保护
they will fall under my protection
再也不用感到恐惧
and shall never know fear again!
但如果他们不愿臣服
But if they do not,
他们就会像氪星
then like the recalcitrant leaders
其他国家的顽抗领袖一样
of Krypton's other city-states we see before us,
最终 都会
eventually, they will all
在我佐德面前跪下
kneel before Zod!
剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表