剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表
因为很快你就必须做出选择
Because you're going to have to make a choice.
爷爷 收到吗 能听见吗
Grandpa, come in. Do you read me?
能 出什么事了
Yes. What's wrong?
真正的爷爷不会正好
You weren't by any chance programmed by
给你编入了
real Grandpa with a working knowledge
古代氪星科技的知识吧
of ancient Kryptonian technology, were you?
比如如何修好
Like, say, how to repair
太空舱上的抑制场什么的
the containment field on a capsule designed
这场是用于囚禁可怕的基因试验品
to hold a genetic experiment gone horribly wrong?
没有 但我愿意试试
No, but I'd be willing to try.
这话真让我信心大增啊
Well, that's confidence-inspiring.
我本在监测布莱尼亚克的飞船是否接近
Would you like me to divert my efforts
你想要我把精力转移到这里来吗
from determining the proximity of Brainiac's ship?
它的飞船抵达我们星系了吗
Has it arrived in our system yet?
没有 不过早晚都会来的
No, but it's only a matter of time.
那我们就先解决眼前的问题吧
Then let's concentrate on problems closer to home first.
谢谢你 老朋友
Thank you, old friend.
你帮了大忙
You've been very helpful.
等等
Wait!
还有一个秘密
There's one more secret
我没有透露给你的领袖
I didn't divulge to your leader.
什么秘密
And what would that be?
它会让你
One that could make you
成为坎多城最富有的人之一
one of the richest men in Kandor.
拉奥之声私藏的 无法追踪的
The location of the Voice of Rao's cache
巨款所在地
of untraceable solars.
我不会被你买♥♥通的
You can't buy me.
也许只是没人向你提出过合适的价钱
Perhaps you just haven't been offered the right price.
想想你的家人
Think of your family.
你可以为他们做的事
All that you could do for them.
我没有家人
I have no family.
他们都死于撒克萨斯病毒爆发事故
They died in the Xarxas outbreak.
所有药品都给公会的人优先使用了
All the medication was rationed to the Guilded.
他们死得很痛苦
It was not a quick death.
所以除非你能让他们死而复生
So unless you can bring them back,
否则你对我来说一无是处
you have nothing I could want.
求你了
Please. Please.
你一定要帮我
You have to help me.
发发善心吧 求你了
Look into your heart. I'm begging you.
不要让我死在这里
You can't let me die here.
不 求求你
No, please!
让我做什么都可以 什么都行
I'll do anything. Anything!
求你 求你了 放我出...
Just please, please, let me g--
求求你
Please! Please!
求你了 别把我留在这里
Please, you can't leave me in here!
求你了
Please!
求你救救我
Please, help me.
我不能死在这里
I can't die here in this place.
我问了莱卡到达地面最快的方法
Talk to Raika about the fastest way to the surface.
我去找飞行器
I'm going to go get the skimmer.
我们也可以不这么做
Or we could not do that.
你们要干什么
What are you doing?
我的人♥民♥
It is time for my people
该摆脱这个负担了
to rid themself of this burden.
我们要把怪物带到你们的城市
We will take the creature to your city.
让坎多城的所有居民面临生命危险吗
And risk the lives of everyone in Kandor?
你在开玩笑吧
You can't be serious.
你们没法穿过外域的
Look, you'll never get it through the Outlands.
这些地下墓穴隐藏着许多秘密
These catacombs contain many secrets.
甚至有一条抵达你们城市的隧♥道♥
Even a tunnel to your city.
当世界收藏家来征服坎多城时
And when the Collector of Worlds comes for Kandor,
他会把毁灭日一起带走
he will take Doomsday along with it.
我的人♥民♥将从他们的职责中解放出来
And my people will be free of their duty.
氪星也将摆脱这头
And Krypton will be free of the threat
邪恶生物的威胁
from that vile creature.
这不会发生的
That's not going to happen.
我们会阻止布莱尼亚克
We're going to stop Brainiac.
你连阻止你们自己人
You cannot even stop your own people
夺走那个怪物的能力都没有
from trying to take the beast.
你怎么可能打败外星征服者
How will you defeat an alien conqueror?
你会失败的 赛格·艾尔
You will fail, Seg-El.
听我说
Listen to me.
如果放任布莱尼亚克占领坎多城
If Brainiac is allowed to take Kandor,
那整个氪星最终也会遭到毁灭
then eventually all of Krypton will be destroyed as a result.
最终
Eventually.
如果我们不除掉这个灾祸之源
We're guaranteed destruction far sooner
那毁灭之日将来得更快
if we do not rid ourself of this scourge.
你救过我的命
You saved my life once.
所以我允许你们
And for that, I will allow both of you
活着离开这里
to leave this place alive.
但如果想阻止我们
But try to stop us,
你们就会当场毙命
and you will die where you stand.
我不能再浪费时间了
I'm done wasting time.
你真的要向我开枪吗
Are you really going to shoot me?
再往前走一步试试
Take one step further and find out.
开枪吧
Then do it.
总比站在这无所事事
Better that than stand here doing nothing
眼睁睁看着我们的星球被毁灭强
with our planet facing destruction.
母亲请住手 不要这样
Mother stop, please don't do this.
不
No!
很好
Very well.
你说你打算重建坎多城
You say you intend to restore Kandor
宣称自己是射手的领袖
and reclaim your position as Primus of the Sagitari.
我也有此打算
Well, so do I.
杰娜·佐德 我 德鲁·佐德
Jayna-Zod, I, Dru-Zod,
在此以乔蒙之灵
hereby invoke the spirit of Jo-Mon
以及我们古来的传统向你发起挑战
and our ancient traditions in challenging you
进行坎多式决斗
to a Kandorian Duel.
对败者 绝不手下留情
For the loser, no mercy will be shown.
我接受
I accept.
母亲
Mother...
你这么安静是想出了什么对策吗
Are you being quiet because you're coming up with a plan?
拉奥之声还在帮助布莱尼亚克
The Voice of Rao is still helping Brainiac
到这里攻取坎多城 现在
get here to take Kandor-- which now has
一部基因工程打造的屠♥杀♥机器
a genetically-engineered killing machine
在地下某处
ready to break free of its cage
蠢蠢欲动
somewhere underneath it.
我们可以坐上飞行器
You know, we could take a skimmer,
冲破包围 去阿尔戈城
make a break for Argo City.
和我作对的队伍正在不断壮大
If you're planning on joining the rapidly swelling ranks
如果你打算加入他们的话
of people screwing me over,
那还是请你早点去吧
I'd appreciate it if you just got it over with.
我不是莱塔
I'm not Lyta.
我相信你
I believe in you.
或许你不该信我
Maybe you shouldn't.
你卖♥♥飞行器 对吗
You sell skimmers, right?
我要一架你这最快的飞行器
I want the fastest one you have.
一架不会被任何城市扫描仪检测到的飞行器
One that won't be picked up by any of the city scanners.
我可以花大价钱
One that I am prepared to pay a great deal for.
事实上
In fact...
这笔钱可以让你成为坎多城里最富有的人
I could make you one of the richest men in Kandor.
亚当应该把这个给别人
Adam should have given this to someone else.
不该用自己的命换我的命
Instead of giving his life for mine.
但是他选择了你
But he chose you.
是 你见过亚当
Yeah, well, you met Adam.
不能说死者的坏话 但是
Not to speak ill of the dead, but...
他似乎不是个最聪明的人
he wasn't exactly the brightest star in the sky.
他选择了一个人
He picked a guy.
那个人唯一的成就就是有个
whose only accomplishment is having a grandson,
从未谋面的孙子
who I'll never meet...
剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表